Dr. Elbert Cheng, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. Cheng

Center For Facial And Body Rejuvenation

12945 Saratoga Ave Saratoga, CA 95070

Dr. Elbert Cheng, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Saratoga, CA and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Duke University School Of Medicine in 1996 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Cheng's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cheng

90.47619047619048%

Dr. Cheng?
Dr. Cheng's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Elbert Cheng, MD
I was recommended Dr. Cheng by my family doctor when my daughter cut her chin. Dr. Cheng was very courteous and professional. It’s been 7 months from the stitches and it has healed very cleanly. We love his customer service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elbert Cheng, MD?
Dr. Cheng and his entire staff were great! His procedure was quick, painless and produced the expected results. I would highly recommend this center for others!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elbert Cheng, MD?
I visited Dr. Cheng to take care of a growth on my cheek that I thought was a fat cell. It turned out to be a skin cancer growth. Dr. Cheng calmly explained things to me and took care of the growth with no issues or scarring. I was happy that it was so smooth. And I would definitely see him again, should need arise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elbert Cheng, MD?
I had upper and lower eyes done with Dr Elbert Cheng. I was very nervous about surgery and I appreciated that he took time to explain what and why he was doing it. I was able to talk with previous patients who explained their experience and it made me feel comfortable with my decision. His assistant Edina was very knowledgeable I hired her for post surgery care and she took great care of me. I am very happy with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elbert Cheng, MD?
I have been to Center for Facial and Body Rejuvenation several times in the past two years. Dr. Cheng is very thorough and professional. The staff in every area are caring and knowledgeable. Edina the patient coordinator is amazing in keeping you informed and following up on any concerns. My comfort level is always the main concern!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elbert Cheng, MD?
I had cool sculpting done and saw results very fast. The staff were very welcoming and Edina was very knowledgeable giving me information about cool sculpting. Thank you Edina, doctors, and staff for a great experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elbert Cheng, MD?
I came to Dr. Elbert Cheng for upper eyelid surgery. Prior to coming here, I researched many doctors. I am very happy with my results. The staff is very detailed and I appreciate the time Dr. Cheng spent with me before and after surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elbert Cheng, MD?
Well, I now have egg on my face after my review. I ended up talking to his manager and it appears Dr. Cheng didn't receive my email. She set up an appointment with him so we could review photos and talk about my concerns. He was kind and considerate and willing to listen. As a result, he has come up with a plan so I feel more comfortable with the procedure. I'm impressed with how he handled the whole process. Thank you Dr. Cheng and forgive me for the initial review! Kate
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elbert Cheng, MD?
He is very nice and made me feel good and confident about the procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elbert Cheng, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cheng?

Dr. Elbert Cheng is a Plastic Surgeon serving the Saratoga area for more than 15 years. Dr. Cheng is experienced in Facial Plastic Surgery, Dermabrasion, Laser Hair Removal, Fraxel® Laser Resurfacing and Natural Lift. All procedures are completed...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1996
1992

• Mandarin

Dr. Cheng accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Cheng's experience treating your condition or procedure