Dr. Elan Goldwaser, DO

Family Medicine •  Male

Telehealth services available

Dr. Elan Goldwaser, DO is a Family Medicine Specialist in Bronxville, NY. He is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Goldwaser to book an appointment.

ColumbiaDoctors Tarrytown

Dr. Goldwaser's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goldwaser

Dr. Goldwaser?
What People Say About Dr. Elan Goldwaser, DO
I highly recommend Dr. Goldwaser. I told him at the outset that I was very reluctant to undergo surgery. He then clearly and thoroughly explained my options for treating my extremely painful and debilitating knee problem short of surgery. He also told me that the biologic injections he was offering were still in the experimental stage and that these treatments were not covered by any insurance. When the first treatment did not have the desired effect, he accelerated the timetable for the second treatment and my chronic pain and stiffness disappeared. He has recommended a program of physical therapy to minimize the reoccurrence of my problem.
Helen W. Welling – Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elan Goldwaser, DO?
Very caring and compassionate.
Sep 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elan Goldwaser, DO?
I highly recommend Dr. Goldwaser. This was my first visit, and the entire experience was excellent - prompt, efficient, and very professional. Dr. Goldwaser listens and is compassionate, but most importantly he eliminated the shoulder pain I’ve been living with for over a year. I was certain I would need surgery, but after his treatment, the pain and discomfort was gone within 3 hours! I am incredibly happy with my results and can’t say enough about this awesome physician!
Michael B. in Bronxville, NY – Jul 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elan Goldwaser, DO?
Elan Goldwaser is an EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN. His knowledge of anatomy, ability to explain things in terms that are EASY TO UNDERSTAND. Ultimately he properly diagnoses and improves pain and function.
Anonymous in none – May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elan Goldwaser, DO?
His procedural versatility is incredible. He's so knowledgable in so many different kinds of in-office procedures, but didn't pressure me at all! He gave me all the options, and let me choose what I preferred. Most doctors tell me what to do, but he really makes me feel like we're a team!
NJ – Feb 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elan Goldwaser, DO?
Dr. Goldwaser is the best doctor I’ve ever had. I have a lot of issues and have seen a lot of doctors, but not one comes close to Dr. Goldwaser’s ability to be a ‘healer’ in all senses of the word. He embodies everything a doctor should be, and made me feel at ease about my issues. He spoke to me respectfully, acted like a friend when I needed it, and educated me on my issues beyond what Google could ever tell me. I wish I could see him for all my ailments.
John in Greenwich, CT – Sep 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elan Goldwaser, DO?
Dr Goldwaser is caring and takes time to find the source of issues. He is knowledgeable and thorough. I would highly recommend him
Christine in NJ – Jul 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elan Goldwaser, DO?
I am a new patient to Dr. Goldwaser. The first day I met him after my x-rays on my knees were done I found him to be very gentle when he examined my knees and he did something the other orthopedic doctor that I stopped going to never did, he looked at the inside of my knees using a computer based program to actually see the fluid build up in my right knee and then with a gentle touch he removed that fluid. He since has removed the fluid 3 more times to relieve the pain in my knee.
Mark Stein in Yonkers, NY – Jun 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elan Goldwaser, DO?
Dr. Goldwaser performed OMT and in one session, restored range of motion in my neck and shoulder that had been limited for months. He took the time to listen to my issues, and how was being affected. His touch was gentle, and he was thoughtful and considerate throughout our appointment.
DebK – May 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elan Goldwaser, DO?
Thank you for the help and care you provided during my first visit in your office.I will definitely recommend your services to anyone .P scouarnec
Apr 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elan Goldwaser, DO?
Dr. Goldwaser was phenomenal. He put the time to figure out my diagnosis and addressed it immediately. He made sure he explained everything and gave me treatment options. In addition, he is a very active, and compassionate listener and has the patience of a saint. I am very inquisitive so I had many questions, which were all answered with kindness making sure I understood everything.
Mamaroneck – Apr 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elan Goldwaser, DO?
The knowledge of my injury, the treatment and explanations about the healing process were clear and comforting.
Apr 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elan Goldwaser, DO?
Dr. Goldwaser instills confidence both in his manner & medical knowledge. He is the kind of doctor we all want to have: knowledgeable, confident, friendly, open, with excellent communication skills. He puts you immediately at ease upon meeting him. He does not rush you, listens attentively and undistractedly to you, explains things thoroughly & understandably to you and really partners with you in your care. I feel fortunate he is my orthopedic MD. Was recommended by my primary care doctor.
White Plains, NY – Mar 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elan Goldwaser, DO?
Dr. Goldwaser is great - he's a good listener and gave easy to understand explanations of what was wrong with my knee and what needed to be done to get it better. Eric and everyone in the office was also extremely friendly and helpful. Great experience.
Kathleen in Bronxville, NY – Mar 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elan Goldwaser, DO?
Best doctor, so personable!
Jan 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elan Goldwaser, DO?
Dr. Goldwaser took his time with me. He addressed all of my concerns and educated me with what I can do on a continuous basis to alleviate further pain. I walked into the office in pain and honestly from the OMT treatment provided, I walked out feeling the best I have in years.
Stefanie in Yonkers,NY – Dec 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elan Goldwaser, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Goldwaser?

Dr. Goldwaser accepts

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Goldwaser treats your condition or procedure

Elan L. Goldwaser, DO, is a primary care sports medicine specialist whose practice focuses on the management of complex musculoskeletal conditions affecting athletic participation, including chronic and acute injuries affecting the bones, joints, and...

2017