Elaine Matheson, PNP

Elaine Matheson, PNP

Pediatrics  ·
Female
Elaine Matheson, PNP is a pediatrics specialist in Durham, NC and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from Duke University in 2013 and specializes in pediatrics and pediatric nursing (nurse practitioner).

2609 N Duke St Ste 1000

Durham, NC 27704

Learn about Elaine Matheson

This content was provided by Elaine Matheson "I have found the saying %"find something that you love to do and you never work a day in your life%" to be true for me. I love caring for children and partnering with their parents so I feel truly fortunate to have made pediatrics my life's profession. Furthermore I am fortunate to be a part of the wonderful caring providers and staff of Durham Pediatrics. I joined Durham Pediatrics in 1987 as a registered nurse. I returned to school while working to become a nurse practitioner and then again recently to attain my doctorate of nursing practice. I currently wear three hats within Duke Primary Care: I am the practice medical director for Durham Pediatrics I am director of advanced practice providers for Duke Primary Care and my third hat - and my first love - is caring for patients at Durham Pediatrics. I am a native of the Boston area and Durham has been my home for over 30 years. My husband and I love living here especially since our children and our five grandchildren have made it their home as well!"

• Pediatrics
  • Pediatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Elaine Matheson does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Duke University
    Medical School | Graduated 2013

Elaine Matheson has no awards or honors listed.

Elaine Matheson has no media or publications listed.

Elaine Matheson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Elaine Matheson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Elaine Matheson's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Elaine Matheson to family and friends
Are you Elaine Matheson?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Pediatrics