Family Medicine  |
Dr. Elaine Griffin, MD
Dr. Elaine Griffin, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Greensboro, NC. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

301 E Wendover Ave Ste 215

Greensboro, NC 27401

Learn about Dr. Griffin

Dr. Griffin's Experience

Dr. Griffin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Baylor Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Oregon Health and Science University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Va Commonwealth U
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Griffin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Griffin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Griffin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Griffin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Griffin to family and friends
Dr. Griffin's Performance
Handled quickly and efficiently.
Dr. Griffin is the best doctor I've ever had. She's always professional, patient, and caring. She takes her time explaining things to me. It always feels like I'm being seeing by a family member, rather than a doctor. She's awesome!!
Very good experience. Very friendly and courteous.
Entire staff friendly and professional.
As always, Dr. Griffin is very thorough and thoughtful. I feel like I am in good hands with my health.
Excellent physician. Persistent
Thank you!
Dr. Griffin is a great provider,really cares for the patient.
Routine PE- staff was very pleasant and efficient.
My visit with Dr. Griffin was very pleasant and positive. I enjoyed my interaction with the nurse and the front desk staff.
I was greeted when I arrived for my appointment for an annual checkup. Shortly after arriving I was taken to the examination room. I was treated respectfully and in a professional manner.
Dr. Griffin was very helpful and understanding. It is always nice to see her. She is the best!
Excellent
Check up on reflux. Questions asked and answered. I was told to take Meds only as needed. Very satisfied.
As always, I was treated well by the front desk staff. Dr. Griffin's nurse, Nicole, was pleasant and competent, as she always is. And Dr. Griffin listened carefully to my symptoms, was knowledgeable about my recent medical history and prescribed a course of treatment that made sense [and is working].
everything went well as usual
Greensboro, NC |
Great primary care doctor!! Able to take info from testing and specialists and look at the BIG picture. Quick thinking with caring staff. I have developed a lot of confidence in her decisions. Doesn't make you feel like she is rushed.
follow up wellness check up
Wellness Visit
in Burlington, NC |
Will highly recommend Dr. Griffin to anyone. Very professional and personable.
Dr. Elaine Griffin spent plenty of time making sure that I understood what might be going on with my health and referring me to a cardiologist. She explained everything and made sure that I had all questions answered.
Very good / Very efficien / In and out promptly No issues or suggestions at this time Bill Morrisette
Excellent visit . Dr Griffin is always so attentive, patient and reassuring. I will remain with her until she retires!
Great experience
Wellness visit. I was seen promptly right away. Dr. Griffin was warm, welcoming, thorough, and professional. I have no complaints.
I received excellent care.
Excellent
I was very satisfied with my overall visit and exam.
Dr. Griffin has a pleasant personality and always listens to what I have to say. She seems like the type who would not be patient with people who like to whine. I like her. Her nurse Nicole can give a shot that you will hardly feel!
I love Dr. Griffin, she's Always been professional and caring to her patients.
Dr.Griffin has and always is attentive to my needs and concerns. She follows up and makes sure that I have keep up with appointments with that I might have had. She is a true blessing to me and this doctor's office.
Everything was great as always!
My experiences with Dr. Griffin and the staff are always pleasant.
My follow-up visit with Dr. Elaine Griffin was good as always.
Dr. GRiffin was very pleasant in diagnosing the problem.
I had a regular checkup. Everything went smoothly without any long waiting.
Was having severe shoulder and arm pain. I received a deposed roll shot, and was advised to use ice and heat. Pain was better in 2-3 days
Excellent!!! Dr. Griffin is always professional, kind and caring!!! Willing to listen and advise!!
It was an excellent experience. Dr Elain Griffin is always nice and answers your questions.
Very profession, diagnoses was spot on,healing great. Thank you
Dr. Griffin listens carefully, evaluates symptoms, then prescribes and/or makes recommendations that always help me feel better.
I always feel that I get the best treatment and help when meeting with Dr. Griffin.
Dr Elaine Griffin is a very caring and compassionate Doctor. She truly cares for her patients.
As usual, my visit with Dr. Griffin was excellent.
The service was great.
Have you seen Dr. Elaine Griffin, MD?
Are you Dr. Griffin?