Dr. Elaine Goldhammer, MD

Dr. Elaine Goldhammer, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

I  have dedicated my entire life to medicine. I work daily to help people recover their health and to reduce any suffering.  I have studied medicine since graduating college and i am an ongoing learner. I have practiced medicine for over 20 years. I am grateful for the amazing and various people I have met through this time. What I value most of the relationships that I have established, even during brief periods of time that I get to know my patients while they are hospitalized.   Since I care for people who are very sick and hospitalized my goal is always to get them well as quickly as possible and have them returned to their primary care physician on the road to recovery.

Dr. Goldhammer's Experience

See how Dr. Goldhammer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Goldhammer

Dr. Goldhammer accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Goldhammer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Goldhammer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goldhammer to family and friends
based on 1 survey
Dr. Goldhammer's Performance
    Over 45 minutes
Dr. Goldhammer Says:

I Often will have as many as 100 patient encounters per week. I do my utmost to provide personalized and attentive care. I would love to provide 100% satisfaction all the time    Online reviews are difficult for me to respond to. If there are specific grievances I would like to hear about them or talk about them Directly.

Have you seen Dr. Elaine Goldhammer, MD?
Are you Dr. Goldhammer?

Compare Dr. Goldhammer

}

Dr. Goldhammer says...

Dr. Goldhammer says...

Dr. Goldhammer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Goldhammer has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Goldhammer's Board Certifications

• Asthma in Adults
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cellulitis

Graduated in 1994

Tulane University School Of Med
    University Of Rochester

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Goldhammer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goldhammer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Goldhammer does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Goldhammer and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.