Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Elahe Toulouie, MD
Dr. Elahe Toulouie, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in El Cajon, CA. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Toulouie is affiliated with Sharp Grossmont Hospital and Alvarado Hospital Medical Center.

JOHN B JAMES MD

1580 N 2nd St

El Cajon, CA 92021

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Toulouie

Dr. Toulouie's Experience

Dr. Toulouie's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg, Medizinische Fakultat
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Toulouie has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Toulouie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Toulouie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Toulouie's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Toulouie to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Toulouie's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
San Diego, CA |
Dr. Toulouie is by far one of the most outstanding, passionate, charismatic doctors I know. I have been seeing her for over 10 years now and she has consistently offered top notch service. The office had a calming effect and her staff showed immediate concern for your well being also speaking with endearing words making you feel like they cared. I highly recommend!
in El Cajon, CA |
Worst Primary Dr. I've ever seen. Doesn't take the time to really care, or assess your ailments. I have degenerative disc and needed some sort of pain relief until I plan on gong through surgery, or other methods and all she told me is that I'm too young to be taking medication to relieve my pain. I'm 38 years old and I can access the pain for myself. The staff isn't much better. Mostly rude and want to get on to the next patient. Avoid this Dr at all costs.
La Mesa, CA |
absolutely phenomenal, one of the kindest most compassionate doctors out there! highly recommend seeing her!
in San Diego, ca |
If I could give this doctor a negative star review, I would. Waiting an hour past my appointment time to be seen. What's the point of scheduling an appointment when you can't be seen within a reasonable time when you are scheduled? And yes. What people say about this doctor is true. I went in needing to address several issues and she just brushed them off. DIdnt get the referrals I needed. She just told me to come back if the problem persists. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR. SHE IS OF NO HELP
in La Mesa, CA |
Waste of time talking to Dr. Toulouie, gave her my concerns and issues and she straight up told me to give it some time and that it will go away. Should have Gone to TJ, I would have gotten some Medicine and better advice for the same price that I paid for my co-pay.
in ckeane |
I was a patient of Dr. John James for many years before Dr. Toulouie took over the office in January 2016. I found Dr. Toulouie to be very unprofessional and unhelpful, border lining on rude. Probably the worst experience I’ve had with a doctor in my life. Visit 1: Feb 2016: The nurse practitioner was very professional, personable, and informative. However, Dr. Toulouie spent maybe 3 minutes with me. She was not very professional, personable or informative but rather cold and displayed no
Riverside, CA |
Dr toulouie and the service there is horrible! She spent maybe 9 mins talking with me. When I have multiple health concerns. It's been 2 months. They can't get the blood lab correct. I have not seen a gastro dr. Yet. They have denied me getting a x ray when I have major neck and back pain. They have denied me a throid blood panel. When I have symptoms related to that and my dad had throid. This place is horrible! I can go on about more lack of conern and help and rudeness from this place.
in San Diego, CA |
Horrible experience. Staff very rude. Saw her several times at different places (La Mesa and El Cajon) not so closed to each other and every time was in a hurry. The last time I called the office on a Friday to schedule an appointment. Even before I finished my phrase, the staff interrupted me by saying we are very busy and we don't take appointment, call back on Monday to verify availability, and she hanged up before I could say anything! I have never experienced such rudeness in my life.
in El Cajon, CA |
Dr. James retired, sold practice to Dr. Toulouie. I am currently finding a new doctor. She has turned a private, nice doctor's office into a clinic like atmosphere. The staff is rude, the phone is always ringing and they put everyone on hold for a long time. People are angry looking in the waiting room. I waited over 15 minutes just to check in.
Not enough time spent and always has an intern taking my informstion.
in La Mesa, CA |
First visit was the worst experience with any doctor...ever. The Dr. rushed through my appointment. She diagnosed me with diabetes and just said to lose weight, take meds, and eat better?! That's it. I had been sick for over a year missing a lot of work and had questions on how to get better. She wouldn't fill out paperwork I needed for my job to help modify my work criteria when I have a diabetic episode..her response was I would need to get sick and/or have an episode under her care.
Staff was rude and would not do anything helpful. Doctor Toulouie was uncaring and I had several appointments and at everyone she talked over me to her assistant and did not listen to anything I said . I had to go to other doctors just to get the help I needed and because she did not pay attention to me she messed up my referrals and my prescription and it took many phone calls from me other doctors and the pharmacy to fix the problems . I would not recommend her to anyone . She is very unkind .
San Diego, CA |
At multiple appointments, I felt that my concerns are not addressed or hardly acknowledged.
in El Cajon, CA |
Horrible staff. Extremely disrespectful to the older patient. Very dysfunctional office. Doctor doesn't even see the patient to evaluate the problem just prescribes
Have you seen Dr. Elahe Toulouie, MD?
Are you Dr. Toulouie?