Dr. Eileen Black, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 48

Dr. Black
3798 Veterans Memorial Blvd Ste 100 Metairie, LA 70002

Dr. Eileen Black, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Metairie, LA. She is affiliated with East Jefferson General Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Black to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Black with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Ochsner Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Ochsner Medical Center today at (504) 345-1172.

These providers are on the medical staff of Ochsner Medical Center.

Dr. Black's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Black

Dr. Black

I am in awe of Dr. Black's expertise in Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery. My heart wears a SMILE when I think of her rare and unmatched care of my health from consultation to post-op. In fact, when I began the search for a top-notch surgeon, Dr. Black came highly recommended by a trusted friend. Their faith in her skills was confirmed during the consultation when she genuinely listened to my health history with compassion and honesty. I was so impressed when she guided me away from breast revision surgery due to health concerns, to the type of treatment that was in my personal best interest. In fact, it’s unusual for a cosmetic surgeon to encourage a patient to exclude lifts or fat graphs. To top it all off, I felt like a celebrity during my stay at Crescent City Surgical Center. It was a magnificent bonus to have her father, Dr. Elliott, assist in my surgery and to be cared for by Nurse Patti and her amazing staff. She is a world-class doctor and a kind and caring specialist.
Cheryl Boullion – Oct 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eileen Black, MD?
Please see my full review of Dr. Summer Black on Google. I couldn't post the full review on this site..too much to say and it is limited on space. Amazing surgeon. Wonderful person:) Highly recommend!
TM – Sep 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eileen Black, MD?
Dr. Summer Black is outstanding in every way. I had consultations with a handful of plastic surgeons about removing my breast implants during the ten years I had them, and every surgeon dismissed my concerns — except Dr. Black. She listened to what I wanted for my body and constantly reassured me that I would have a good result aesthetically after the implants were removed. She never rushed me to make a decision and also discussed a plan with me in case I had regrets. In the end, I wish I had not waited so long to remove them. I am thrilled with the results! After my surgery with Dr. Black my breasts look great, and I feel so much more confident and free. She even discovered a rupture in one of my implants, so I am especially grateful that Dr. Black listened to me and took extra care during surgery to ensure that everything was removed properly. Dr. Black is an excellent and skilled surgeon who understands women and the female body and has an artistic eye. She and her staff are warm
Aug 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eileen Black, MD?
Dr. Black performed my breast implant removal surgery. She is so caring. I felt like I was talking with a very knowledgeable and skilled friend. She ensures you are comfortable and that everything goes smoothly. The staff are also so kind and personable. Highly recommend.
Miranda – Jul 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eileen Black, MD?
Dr. Black is amazing, I had breast explain surgery. Thanks to Dr. Black and her staff it was not a scary or difficult experience. They made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Black is there for you every step of the way before and after your surgery. If you are thinking about any kind of cosmetic procedure. Just schedule a consultation. It was the BEST decision ever for me. Thank you so much Dr.Black
Angela Jackson – Feb 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eileen Black, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Summer Black! She made me feel so comfortable and I felt like she really took me and my needs into consideration. Very good experience and extremely happy with the results!
Becky – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eileen Black, MD?
Dr. Summer Black provided me with excellent service from the very first phone call to her office. I live in another state and was visiting the New Orleans area and called for an appointment. I was worked in the very same day for a consultation with no wait. Dr Black is very compassionate, caring, and friendly. She is very informative and her skills are “over the top”. I scheduled my surgery within days of my visit and the outcome was amazing. She personally called to check in with me and give me “tips” about my recovery (even on a Sunday morning as I was heading to the Saints game) GO SAINTS. The best decision I have ever made was to have her do my surgery. It was worth the travel time for me. The front office is very professional and friendly. Thank you, Patty. The surgery center, Crescent City Surgical Centre, was amazing and very friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Summer Black. Thank you for taking good care of me!!!!
T Pope – Sep 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eileen Black, MD?
Dr. E. Summer Black is hands down the best plastic surgeon anywhere! I recently had an explant/enbloc with total capsulectomy after having implants 20 years, and I couldn't be happier with my results! Dr. Black is a very friendly, warm, professional and compassionate doctor, who genuinely cares about helping women to feel better. She even gives her own cell number to communicate with you. My surgery was a breeze. I had very thin capsules yet this was easy for Dr. Black to remove. My implants were returned to me and she provided pictures and videos of my surgery. Dr. Black called to check on me following surgery and answered any questions. At my follow up, she said I didn't even need a lift. She is very honest and not out to make money if a procedure is not necessary. I can't say enough nice things about Dr. Black except that if you are looking to have a successful explant the correct way then you must see Dr. Black! She did an amazing job and I am getting better as a result!
L. O. – Sep 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eileen Black, MD?
The first time I met Doctor Black she asked me what I didn't like about my face, and once I told her, recommended a procedure that I felt comfortable with. Every time I have gone into her office she has asked me if I am satisfied with my results. I trust her completely and would highly recommend her!
Sonja – Sep 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eileen Black, MD?
Dr. Summer Black was compassionate, caring, and accessible. My surgery was a success and her calming and encouraging bedside manner took aware any fears I had. She took her time answering any questions I had and followed up with me numerous times after my procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Black.
Jul 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eileen Black, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Black to anyone. She took her time at each appt, explained things throughly, and made me feel extremely comfortable. Her office staff was always friendly and eager to help when I called. More than satisfied with the outcome of my surgery from start to finish!!
Nicole Landry – Jul 04, 2019
Love
Beverly in Metairie – Dec 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eileen Black, MD?
Dr Summer Blackmis not only a highly competent surgeon, but she is also kind,informative,fun, and VERY appropriate in surgical and treatment recommendations. Her clinic is lovely and the staff could not be more welcoming or efficient. I have been a patient for over a decade.Pamela Ricciardi
Pamela Ricciardi in New Orleans, LA – Sep 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eileen Black, MD?
Highly recommend!!! Couldn’t be more pleased with Dr. Black, her staff & the surgery center!!!!
Mary Allen – Sep 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eileen Black, MD?
When I first went for my consult with Dr. Summer Black, I immediately knew she would be my surgeon. Her interaction immediately put me at ease in exhibiting my body and gave me confidence in my decision to have a tummy tuck (age 64). Her care was diligent, including an overnight stay at the surgery center and access to her cell number. She called me post surgery and maintained regular check ups until discharged. Her staff is professional and caring as well. I highly recommend Dr. Black!
nolawestender in New Orleans, LA – Aug 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eileen Black, MD?
Dr. Black and her staff are very professional and listened to my needs. i would recommend her very highly.
Carriere, Ms – Apr 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eileen Black, MD?
I cannot day enough good about Dr Summer Black and her entire staff! I was extremely sick and needed surgery ASAP and they all managed to make that happen! I am now almost three weeks post explant surgery from breast implants and am healing! Thank you Dr Black and Mrs Patty both for being two of Gods Angels during this nightmare in my life! I am forever grateful! ??
Lauren in Mississippi – Mar 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eileen Black, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Black?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery