Dr. Eiko Browning, MD

Dr. Eiko Browning, MD

Medical Oncology  |

Dr. Eiko Browning, MD is a medical oncology doctor who practices in Thornton, CO. She is 37 years old. Dr. Browning is affiliated with North Suburban Medical Center and St. Anthony North Hospital.

Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers

8820 Huron St

Thornton, CO 80260

Learn about Dr. Browning

Dr. Browning's Experience

Dr. Browning's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Medical Oncology

• Breast Cancer
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • Head and Neck Cancer

• Bone Marrow Biopsy

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Michigan Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Colorado Denver
  • University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Browning has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Browning does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Browning and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Browning's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Browning to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Browning's Performance
in Brighton, Co |
Dr. Browning gives us all of the details about my dads health and answers any questions he or I have. She gets back to us quickly about the CAT scan results.
in Denver, CO |
I was referred to Dr. Browning to find out what was happening to my body. After some tests it was determined that I had lymphoma. She immediately set up a regimen to stop the spread. This she did and I am currently taking chemo treatments. I have complete confidence that she will do her best to get me back to normal.
in Arvada, CO |
I have been under the care of Dr Browning since I was recommended to RMCC by my primary care physician in March, 2015 and was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma. Dr. Browning's diagnosis and subsequent treatment specifically targeting my condition resulted in the dramatic halting of the advance of the disease after two months and I have entered into a period of dormancy with the cancer ever since. Dr. Browning is a knowledgeable physician, attentive to telling details, caring counselor - a 10!
in Denver, CO |
Excellent care. Caring and very informative. Quick responder. Care was detailed and never felt rushed during any of the appointments. Knowledgeable.
Dr Browning gave me excellent care during my first round of chemotherapy. All my questions and concerns were thoroughly answered and Dr Browning helped relieve some of the anxiety I had over learning I had breast cancer. I will be returning to Dr Browning for my second round of chemotherapy.
in Brighton, Co |
I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Browning to anyone needing her kind of care. I have been going to her for several years and she is very personable and caring about my health. She takes the time to go over things we me and always has time to find any concerns I may have and how to correct any problems. She doesn't act like she is in a hurry to get out of my examining room and on to the next patient. I would give her more stars if they were available.
in Northglenn |
Dr. Browning is very attentive to all my needs. She is very patient, spends the necessary time to explain all treatment options, and backs everything with statistical data details to support all treatment recommendations. She listens carefully to how I am feeling, symptoms, concerns, etc...and is always able to suggest options to help. When needed, I have been able to access her assistance via phone and email, and is always accessible. I am very thankful for her medical care.
in Westminster, CO |
Dr. Browning is very easy to talk with, and explains things thoroughly and well. She is always very positive and supportive. I have complete trust in her.
in Denver, CO |
I Have been treated by Dr. Eiko Browning and would recommend her as your doctor. She is very intelligent, empathetic, explains your diagnosis and prognosis that will be prescribed. In 2013 Dr Browning diagnosed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, then in 2015 Right Breast Cancer. With Her knowledge of my medical history, she realized I was no candidate for surgery and researched extensively for the correct treatment. Today I am not cancer clear, but responding to treatment, Thanks to this very ca
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Browning has monitored my condition for a number of years. She makes adjustments as necessary to improve my condition. She's a great listener, very compassionate and interested in my overall well being. I'm very glad to be her patient and will continue to do so.
in Denver, Co 80221 |
Dr Browning is always cheerful, caring, and informative; answers all questions, and relieves any concerns I may have. I would gladly recommend her to anyone.
in Denver, CO |
Dr Browning is very compassionate and listens to your concerns. Then she provides options for additional "self care."
in Northglenn, CO |
Thank God for her, she is keeping me alive.
in Westminster, CO |
Dr. Browning has closely followed my condition and made adjustments to improve my overall health status. She has a positive attitude and her encouragement is contagious. I trust her medical abilities and am pleased to continue as her patient.
in denver, CO |
listens well. very pleased with health care.
in Thornton, CO |
Doctor Browning is both my Mother, and Father's Doctor. She has been so wonderful and caring. They are so happy with her . I am so glad she is taking care of both of them. She is a wonderful Doctor and I highly recommend her.
in Thornton, CO |
She always takes the time to listen to anything I have to say and gives suggestions on what to do or tells me who I can go to for help....she always has a smile.....she seems very caring.
in Denver, CO |
I was referred to Dr. Browning when I was diagnosed with blood cancer at the start of 2016. She is extremely competent, always friendly and upbeat, and very knowledgeable.
in Westminster, CO |
Dr Browning is very interested in my well being, whether it's directly related to the health issue I'm seeing her for or others. She's always happy and cheerful and I just hope I can find someone as caring as she is when we move out of state. Thanks Dr Browning!
in Thornton |
I've seen Dr. Browning a handful of times and she has consistently demonstrated a caring and thoughtful mannerism. She explains everything in detail and patiently answers all my questions. She is pleasant and respectful. Thank you Dr. Browning!
in Westminster, CO |
My original oncologist left the practice so when my cancer returned I tried another doctor in the office but didn't really connect with them until Dr. Browning joined the practice. I cannot imagine going through this with any other doctor. She is kind, informative, always looking for the best form of treatment. She is encouraging and honest and answers all my questions or finds the person who can answer my questions in a timely manner.
in Denver, CO |
I have seen Dr. Eiko Browning over the past year and have found her to be very through. She took her time with me to go over all my conditions. She gave me a good examination and discussed and referred me to other Doctors as needed. She is pleasant and I would feel comfortable referring others to her. My only small gripe about Rocky Mountain Cancer Center would be sometimes appts to have blood drawn start a little late but thats not in Dr Brownings control.
in Denver, co |
Rushes thru appt. Walked out when explaining symptoms. Never referred to a doctor that specializes in my illness. Doesn't base each person as individuals n healing is different for each person. If I have a concern most the time it was blown off n not addressed or told see primary. I had a serious n possibly of been fatal condition. I mentioned to the nurse my symptoms n she went to tell Dr Browning, I was told she was not gonna see me even though I had appt. Went to ER. Lucky I did!
in Denver |
Very though and understanding ,also very good at explaining my condition
Have you seen Dr. Eiko Browning, MD?
Are you Dr. Browning?