Dr. Eihab Tawfik, MD

Dr. Eihab Tawfik, MD

Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Eihab Tawfik, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Crystal River, FL. He is 43 years old. Dr. Tawfik is affiliated with Oak Hill Hospital, Citrus Memorial Hospital and Seven Rivers Regional Medical Center.

7562 W Gulf To Lake Hwy

Crystal River, FL 34429

• Ambetter
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Tawfik

Dr. Tawfik's Experience

Dr. Tawfik's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Benign Neoplasm of Choroid
  • Benign Neoplasm of Eye
  • Blepharitis
  • Bunion
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Retina Diseases
  • Retinal Dystrophy
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Senile Cataracts

• Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination

1 Board Action
  • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (11/13/2015)
    Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Florida

• Rutgers Med Sch-Umdnj
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Ross School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Drexel University Veteran Affairs Medical Center

Dr. Tawfik has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tawfik has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic, Egyptian

Dr. Tawfik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tawfik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tawfik's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tawfik to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Tawfik's Performance
Beverly Hills, FL |
One of the worst doctors in the area. Installed the MRI and other expensive medical equipment, now prescribes to the patients unnecessarily. Poor manners and makes you feel like he does not want to treat you
in Orlando FL |
Horrible, manipulative techniques when it comes to payment and coverage. Be super careful!
in Beverly Hills |
Dr. Choundry (might not be spelled correctly) is there now and I like him. Might try the Ocala office, as it is closer, but you can get so much done in a day at the large office in Crystal River.
in Ocala, FL |
Overall good service.
in Florida |
I have many medical problems and I like this facility which they can run all tests in one location and I don't have to run all over anymore to get my tests done. Clean facility with nice and friendly staff. I highly recommend this place.
in Ocala, FL |
Great doctors, nice and clean office, friendly staff. They have top of the line equipment, necessary tests being done to avoid any future problem especially if you are a diabetic. I like the fact all tests are done in the facility in one day. I highley recommend this place I travel over 45 min but it i worth it.
in Inverness, FL |
Even thou some of the staff were great I would not recommend this place . Over 4 hours to see a doctor with 1 hour of it in exam room and only then I got a nurse practitioner. Never seen a doctor and I was there for over 6 hours. He was busy doing a weight loss class. Nurses complaining about lack of scheduling of doctors. Seems to me they have too much going on and not enough doctors to handle it. Then they didn't call / fax in my prescription, and of coarse they were closed bt then. Not good
in Pine Ridge, Fl |
As a diabetic, this place is great because I can see an my doctor AND an ophthalmologist and podiatrist in the same place! If you have complications, you know what I mean. Docs have all my information in real time and diabetes is under control....wow!
in Homosassa, FL |
Weight loss program really workss! If you are near any of his offices (he seems to have alot) I would recommend you try weight loss there. I go for primary care, and my health is good. Had MRI there even though it was a long wait. Nice lobby and clean....
in Crystal River, Fl |
I started going to Christ Medical Center when the new building opened. I am amazed how much they offer and although the docs change a lot, I appreciate the care i get there. If you have diabetes, they have the best doctor, and if you have neuropathy, you must try the MicroVas - not sure if that's correct spelling. Great improvement with this and no one else offers it.
in Inverness, fl |
so glad I can get my allergy testing done at primary care and routine check ups, no diabetes for me, but hear this is the specialty there - also hear weight loss there is really good.
in Ocala, fl |
I travel from Ocala to see Dr. T - from my diabetes to my back pain, he has been great. Want Ocala office open, please!
in Pine Ridge, Fl |
Started visiting Dr. Tawfik at the old Citrus Diabetes office and love the new building, although some times it gets very busy. I am so impressed with technology and testing equipment and am thankful we have such a nice place to go in Citrus County without having to drive to Ocala or Tampa. Check it out if you need anything because he sees people for all kinds of things and even has X-ray right there, so that's helpful.
in Homosassa, FL |
I can go there and get everything done like my sick visits and allergy testing and even mri when I needed that done for possible problem I had from long ago. I haven't used the eye doc yet but probably will since its so easy to have everything in one place.
in Crystal River, FL |
He is EXTREMELY knowledgeable about DIABETES! If you have Type 1 or Type 2, this is the guy to see. Can't say enough good things about him.
Lady Lake, FL |
This guy should have his license pulled. He scares you into so many tests, then says you are fine. I am a diabetic and even though my blood sugars have been through the roof and very low, he keeps telling me how he has managed my diabetes for me! When I tell him, actually you haven't, he just keeps repeating that he has. It's very strange. The only reason I started seeing him was the location. But as a doctor? He is incompetent.
Crystal River, FL |
Do not go to this doctor. I went to him for my type 1 diabetes. He gives so many tests. First he told me that my tests showed renal failure so more tests were performed. Then 1 week later he told me I was fine. 6 months later he just recently did the same thing, scaring me into kidney failure from tests then 1 week later after more tests, he said I was fine. He did the same thing a couple of years ago, telling me I had cancerous moles on my back and had to have them removed immediately.
Crystal River, FL |
All this doctor does is order tests, tests and more tests, of course on his own equipment. He has no answers for you. When you question him about what he says, he becomes indignant and tells you he is the best diabetic doctor in Citrus county and if you don't like it, go somewhere else. He actually said this to us. We only went there because the nearest diabetic doctor to us is 16 miles away. But after today, we will be going elsewhere. He cannot keep doctors that he has hired or staff.
Have you seen Dr. Eihab Tawfik, MD?
Are you Dr. Tawfik?