Pediatrics  |
Male
Dr. Eid Guirguis, MD
Dr. Guirguis completed his post graduate education at Columbia University Medical Center, and the Affiliate of Harlem Hospital Department of Pediatrics. He is a Board Certified Pediatrician, top-notch in Pediatric Board Examination, and he is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Dr. Guirguis served at Staten Island University Hospital, as well as the Harlem Hospital Pediatric Emergency department and Pediatric Inpatient Services. He began his relocation to Florida at Spring Hill Regional Hospital – Pediatric Emergency Department; until March 2010, when he opened his own pediatric practice and after hours care in Hernando County to better serve our community.

10580 Spring Hill Dr

Spring Hill, FL 34608

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Guirguis

When you or a loved one suddenly becomes ill or has sustained an injury, you can not always wait for an appointment. Sometimes it's necessary to get help right away. Help from someone with experience that you can trust. That's where Ocean Pediatrics and After Hours Care comes in. Dr. Guirguis and our experienced passionate staff will provide the medical attention one needs and the comfort one seeks. Whether a routine checkup or immediate medical attention is needed, we proudly serve the Hernando/Pasco County areas.

Dr. Guirguis' Experience

Dr. Guirguis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Eating Disorders
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Infections
  • Otitis Media

• Blood Allergy Testing
  • Burn Care Services
  • Foreign Body Removal

Education data for Dr. Guirguis is unavailable at this time.

• Outstanding Performance in Pediatric Inservice Exam, 2008
  • Score above National Average In Pediatric Board Examination, 2009

Dr. Guirguis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Guirguis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Guirguis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Guirguis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Guirguis to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Guirguis' Performance
Spring Hill, Fl. |
Dr. G as we call him for the past 4 yrs. is the best, I say. Since the day we started here, he got her caught up on her shots, took his time with my grand baby. She would always scream but now she says hello, talks to him, listen well. It is amazing. shows the patience and kindness this dr. has, always explained things to us, no matter what family member was with my grandchild. takes the time to listen to alternatives and things that come up to handle. Thats it, Dr. Guirgis (Dr. G) Thank you!
Spring Hill, FL |
my son has been treated by Dr.Guirguis for 10 years. He does everything possible for my son to feel satisfied, and always looks for the best resolution and the best treatment.
Spring Hill, FL |
Great staff!! Always friendly and attentive to the issues that need to be addressed.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Love bringing my grandson to Dr G... He has always been very concerned about prescribing certain medications to him. He is not one of those drs that just prescribe anything. He is always on top of the last time ekg and blood work was done... Staff and Dr G are very friendly and professional...
in Spring Hill FL |
Dr. Guirguis has always gone above and beyond to work with my children's comfort level and his bedside manner is phenomenal. He was the only doctor that took my daughter's pain seriously and didn't dismiss it as a stomach ache. Thanks to him my daughter is alive and well today.
Spring Hill, FL |
BEWARE- My kids will not be visiting again as both visits were a disappointment. Made calls to confirm flu mist availability but there was none in stock. Ater 2nd visit we got shots instead of mist (were not told until end of visits even though asked at time of arrival) and were charged for wellness visits which exceeded our insurance benefits causing us to pay out of pocket. No longer can trust this office that cashed our check and doesn't accept responsibility for their staff dishonesty.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Our experience with doctor G has been amazing. He's very thorough and knows how to interact with the kids. He also makes sure the parents know what's going on!
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr.Guirguis is a great doctor and we love him. You guys should come see him. He always takes his time and takes good care of you. Dr.Guirguis is a great doctor and he will take care of you. He is awesome with the kids. Tyler and Tanner both love Dr. Guirguis. HIGHLY recommend him, he helped me when no other pediatrician could!
Brooksville, FL |
Dr Guirguis is very thorough and seems to really care about his patients. I would consider his bedside manner to be tough love but he is effective.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr. Guirguis is an excellent Dr. He is caring and concern for his pt. My 2 daughters have been with him for two years now. Excellent bedside manner. LIT 8/8 NO HATE
in Brooksville, FL |
I have been seeing him for many years with all four of my children. We have always been very pleased!
in Brooksville, FL |
Dr.Guirgus has been my 4childrens doctor since I came on june 2014 from New Jersey.He takes care of his patients with such and loving care,he takes his time making sure he checks patients needs.I WOULD HIGHLY recommend him to any parent to bring there children to his office.Office staff is wonderful they caring loving and are always willing to work with parents.THANK YOU DR GUIRGUS FOR SUCH AN AMAZING JOB.
in Brooksville, FL |
Dr. Guirguis is very thorough and spends time listening to the parent.
in springhill fl |
great He always answers my questions and always helpful
in Spring Hill, FL |
hes a great doctor the staff r friendly
in Spring Hill, FL |
DR is very throrough and very helpful when you have questions
in Spring Hill, FL |
I appreciate the efficiency and friendliness of the staff at Dr. G's office ,Annabelle Wildey's great aunt..
in Spring Hill, FL |
Extremely rude to my wife and children. My son has been seeing a specialist for 18 months and we were told to establish a relationship with local pediatrician. Dr. Guirguis tried to trump everything the specialist said. He said my son needed several invasive tests done and tried to prescribe 4 new medications for him (it was a well baby visit). Horrible experience. Will never go back. Stay away. Would not let my wife talk. Kept interrupting her.
in Spring Hill, FL |
he is very thorough,takes his time with the kids.
in Springhill, Fl |
Dr. Guirguis, is a Excellent Pediatrician and very knowledgeable of child health care. He's very polite, bright, smart, kind, concerned and caring! He also has great patience with his patients! We would Highly Recommend Dr, Guirguis to Anyone in need of a well educated pediatrician. Dr. Guirguis and his wonderful staff ALWAYS greets us with a warm smile and, ALWAYS treats us with Dignity and Respect. Thank you!
Have you seen Dr. Eid Guirguis, MD?
Are you Dr. Guirguis?