Dr. Eid L. Guirguis, MD

Dr. Eid L. Guirguis, MD

Pediatrics | Male

11026 Spring Hill Dr, Spring Hill, FL 34608 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Guirguis specializes in Pediatrics and practices in Spring Hill, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Guirguis? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Guirguis' Experience

See how Dr. Guirguis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Guirguis

Dr. Guirguis accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Guirguis has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Guirguis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Guirguis to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Guirguis
Dr. Guirguis' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (32)
Spring Hill, FL |
BEWARE- My kids will not be visiting again as both visits were a disappointment. Made calls to confirm flu mist availability but there was none in stock. Ater 2nd visit we got shots instead of mist (were not told until end of visits even though asked at time of arrival) and were charged for wellness visits which exceeded our insurance benefits causing us to pay out of pocket. No longer can trust this office that cashed our check and doesn't accept responsibility for their staff dishonesty.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Our experience with doctor G has been amazing. He's very thorough and knows how to interact with the kids. He also makes sure the parents know what's going on!
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr.Guirguis is a great doctor and we love him. You guys should come see him. He always takes his time and takes good care of you. Dr.Guirguis is a great doctor and he will take care of you. He is awesome with the kids. Tyler and Tanner both love Dr. Guirguis. HIGHLY recommend him, he helped me when no other pediatrician could!
Brooksville, FL |
Dr Guirguis is very thorough and seems to really care about his patients. I would consider his bedside manner to be tough love but he is effective.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr. Guirguis is an excellent Dr. He is caring and concern for his pt. My 2 daughters have been with him for two years now. Excellent bedside manner. LIT 8/8 NO HATE
in Brooksville, FL |
I have been seeing him for many years with all four of my children. We have always been very pleased!
in Brooksville, FL |
Dr.Guirgus has been my 4childrens doctor since I came on june 2014 from New Jersey.He takes care of his patients with such and loving care,he takes his time making sure he checks patients needs.I WOULD HIGHLY recommend him to any parent to bring there children to his office.Office staff is wonderful they caring loving and are always willing to work with parents.THANK YOU DR GUIRGUS FOR SUCH AN AMAZING JOB.
in Brooksville, FL |
Dr. Guirguis is very thorough and spends time listening to the parent.
in springhill fl |
great He always answers my questions and always helpful
in Spring Hill, FL |
hes a great doctor the staff r friendly
in Spring Hill, FL |
DR is very throrough and very helpful when you have questions
in Spring Hill, FL |
I appreciate the efficiency and friendliness of the staff at Dr. G's office ,Annabelle Wildey's great aunt..
in Spring Hill, FL |
Extremely rude to my wife and children. My son has been seeing a specialist for 18 months and we were told to establish a relationship with local pediatrician. Dr. Guirguis tried to trump everything the specialist said. He said my son needed several invasive tests done and tried to prescribe 4 new medications for him (it was a well baby visit). Horrible experience. Will never go back. Stay away. Would not let my wife talk. Kept interrupting her.
in Spring Hill, FL |
he is very thorough,takes his time with the kids.
in Springhill, Fl |
Dr. Guirguis, is a Excellent Pediatrician and very knowledgeable of child health care. He's very polite, bright, smart, kind, concerned and caring! He also has great patience with his patients! We would Highly Recommend Dr, Guirguis to Anyone in need of a well educated pediatrician. Dr. Guirguis and his wonderful staff ALWAYS greets us with a warm smile and, ALWAYS treats us with Dignity and Respect. Thank you!
Have you seen Dr. Eid L. Guirguis, MD?
Are you Dr. Guirguis?

Compare Dr. Guirguis

Spring Hill, FL 34608

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.