Dr. Ehsan Tabaraee, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Stanislaus Orthopaedic 609 E Orangeburg Ave Ste 201 Modesto, CA 95350 Get Directions
Dr. Ehsan Tabaraee, MD
Dr. Ehsan Tabaraee, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Modesto, CA. He has been practicing for 8 years.

Dr. Tabaraee's Experience

See how Dr. Tabaraee's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tabaraee

Dr. Tabaraee accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Tabaraee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tabaraee to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Tabaraee's Performance
Ceres, CA |
We saw Dr. Tabaraee regarding my adult son's injury to his neck. He was incredibly relaxed, observant, thorough, and informative. The office was nice and the wait wasn't bad.
in Modesto, CA |
First time patient, that was me. I was nervous. Dr was very intuitive and i think he picked up on that. His calmness & kind mannerisms we, my husband and I. We were very thankful that we were having Ace Ehsan Tabaraee, M.D. help me with several spinal issues. His staff seems very confident and we like that alot. They also return calls in a timely manner .. We have NO reservations to referr him to family or friends.
in Newman, ca |
I was in a horrible auto accident and broke both my legs..Dr Tabaraee and his team have helped and cared about my recovery and have answered every question I have had..I am now recovering very nicely due to all the hard work they have done to put me back together
Turlock, CA |
Dr. Tabaraee was extremely helpful and easily explained the surgical procedure and recovery process to me which provided me with comfort and reassurance. He also performed the surgery and answered any concerns I had afterwards. I am very satisfied with the care I received under him and would recommend him to anyone. Thank you doctor for helping me get past this rough time in my life and for getting me back on track.
Modesto, CA |
I went to Dr. Tabaraee with a very specific pain and concern that he completely disregarded. I felt he was arrogant and didn't listen to me. I got second and third opinions from physicians in the area and the diagnosis he gave me was wrong. His treatment and care would have cost me a lot of money, time, and rehabilitation for a condition I didn't have to begin with.
Have you seen Dr. Ehsan Tabaraee, MD?
Are you Dr. Tabaraee?

Compare Dr. Tabaraee

Dr. Tabaraee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Tabaraee does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Tabaraee and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

G Washington Univ Sch Med & Hlth Sci

Graduated in 2009

Dr. Tabaraee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tabaraee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Dr. Tabaraee does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Tabaraee and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.