Dr. Ehsan Sharaf-Eldeen, MD

Dr. Ehsan Sharaf-Eldeen, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Ehsan Sharaf-Eldeen, MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

1500 E Medical Center Dr

Ann Arbor, MI 48109

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance

Learn about Dr. Sharaf-Eldeen

See how frequently Dr. Sharaf-Eldeen performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Sharaf-Eldeen's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

1  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Maxillary Hypoplasia

• Facial Reconstruction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Education data for Dr. Sharaf-Eldeen is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Sharaf-Eldeen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sharaf-Eldeen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sharaf-Eldeen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sharaf-Eldeen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sharaf-Eldeen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sharaf-Eldeen to family and friends

Dr. Sharaf-Eldeen's Performance

I was very fearful about having my impacted wisdom teeth removed. Dr. Sharaf-Eldeen made the experience a breeze! I slept through the entire procedure and do not remember anything. He is the best!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been seen by a few oral and maxillofacial surgeons in the area and Dr. Sharaf-Eldeen is by far the best. I was seen very efficiently, very comfortable during my procedure, and treated with the utmost respect.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is the best around. I went to him with my condition and he explained all of the options to me clearly. He made me feel empowered in the decision making process of my healthcare.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Sharaf-Eldeen is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor who listened to me and gave me the best care. I would recommend him to anyone who needs Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I went to Dr. Sharaf-Eldeen with some lesions in my mouth that I was concerned might be cancer. That obviously made me quite nervous, and Dr. Sharaf-Eldeen new this and did a great job of calming my fears, by showing compassion and taking the time to listen to me. I would absolutely recommend him...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Sharaf-Eldeen?