Dr. Ehsan Saadat, MD

Orthopedic Spine SurgeryMaleAge 40

Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Dr. Ehsan Saadat, MD is an Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialist in Orange, CA. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Cedars - Sinai Medical Center and Northridge Hospital Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Ehsan Saadat, MD

Orange Orthopedic Medical Group

1310 W Stewart Dr Ste 410 Orange, CA 92868
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
healthgrades-rx

Save money with free prescription discounts

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Saadat treats your condition or procedure

• Spondylosis
  • Vertebral Compression Fractures
  • Vertebral Fracture

Dr. Saadat accepts

Dr. Saadat accepts the following insurance:

PERS Choice / PERSCare Providers-CA PPO

Dr. Saadat's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Saadat

4.5

Conscientiousness personified
Dr. Saadat is actually my wife's doctor. When an MRI of my lumbar region showed something requiring follow up, reached out to his office as he had inspired a lot of trust in my wife . Within a couple of days, I had a tele-health call where he suggested that I needed to see a neurosurgeon. Then he took it upon himself to discuss the MRI with a colleague in the Cedars Sinai neurology department, and I received a follow up email from him late Sunday night telling me that he had discussed it with his colleague and I should follow up with him. If only all our physicians could have such a service mindset. Thank you.
A thankful patient – Feb 08, 2023
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Saadat, MD?
Finally the relief I was looking for!
After a decade of pain and suffering Dr. Saadat really helped me out. He was a very caring man and a great surgeon. The surgery has helped me tremendously. I highly recommend him
S. Anderson – Mar 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Saadat, MD?
I had the most pleasant experience with doctor Saadat. I had a prior surgery in France with another doctor ( discectomy L4/L5), and my pain was worse after, so I considered to go see another doctor. I came to Los Angeles and I've been highly recommended to meet him to explain him my problem. I was literally living with chronical pain and couldn't stand up more than 5min without that horrible sciatica pain going from my back to my foot. I can frankly say that meeting him was the best decision I have ever made! First of all Dr Saadat, is the most pleasant surgeon I ve met so far ( and I met a lot of them), he is friendly with a very caring attitude, he has also been able to answer all the questions I had. And above all, I am finally pain free after years of daily pain! I am 3 weeks post surgery now, dr Saadat did a revision surgery ( discectomy L4/L5, L5/S1) and I walk a lot every day without pain!
gehane mazere – Apr 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Saadat, MD?
As arrogant as orthopaedists come. My experience was very disappointing unfortunately.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
JL in West Hills, CA – Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Saadat, MD?
I had a horrible car accident and I broke my femur on my right leg Dr. Saadat did surgery and put a metal rod in my right leg and 2 weeks later I’m walking on my own. I seriously wouldn’t recommend anyone but him and his colleagues in his office he has been the most amazing, incredible, most spectacular and most knowledge doctor I have come across in my entire life.
Amir Bibiyan in West Hills, CA – Jan 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Saadat, MD?
I am a Captain with a local Fire Department in the San Fernando Valley. Dr. Saadat treated me for an infected elbow that required surgery after a fall off a fire engine. Dr. Saadat was very professional. Prior to the surgery he explained the procedure fully to me in simple terms that made me feel at ease. His daily follow ups were never rushed and he always asked for my concerns in regards to how I was progressing. Dr. Saadat has an outstanding bed side manner that I appreciated.
Sep 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Saadat, MD?
He seriously is the best! I’m 31 years old, recently had an ORIF of the Right ankle. He’s very attentive to my needs and took the time to answer all my questions. Never felt rush through any of my appointments. When it came to going back to work, I needed adjustments made on my doctor’s note. I was able to have it redone and fax to the office, same day. The staff is great and friendly. I actually look forward to my appointments with them.
Tiffany in CA – Aug 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Saadat, MD?
On July 5, 2018, Dr. Saadat performed a L5-S1 Microdiscectomy Everything went great. Dr Saadat made me feel comfortable with the decision to have surgery. No pain since surgery.
Keith Thompson in HAWTHORNE, CA – Aug 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Saadat, MD?
After having 2 back surgeries, Dr. Saadat was recommended to me by a friend. After meeting with Dr. Saadat he was very thorough and professional compared to the other Doctors. He came up with the best plan to get me back to a pain free life! After the surgery, he was at the Hospital to check on me every Day, and even came in on Easter Sunday. I would highly recommend Dr. Saadat. He is very reliable. First Dr. to give me his cell phone number telling me to call Him if I need anything.
Chris Hamilton in Ca. – Aug 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Saadat, MD?
I had disc disease pluse a vertebra was off to one side on a nerve and a cyst was on another. I was in real pain for 8 months, it took my life from me. I could only sit on my bed, everything else hurt. I had several dr.s say it was age, just live with it. None suggested a surgen. Then I found Dr. Saadat. His confidence, professionalism, and willingness to answer any question immediately put my fears to rest. I am 4 weeks post OP and recovered 70%. Thank you Dr. for giving me my life back.
Juli Ross in Reseda, CA – Aug 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Saadat, MD?
Dr Saadat is a PRIME EXAMPLE of an EXCELLENT Doctor ! I had a laminoplasty back in December of 2017. Right away when I met him, I knew I could trust him, which was extremely important to me. He explained my procedure in detail & made me feel at ease about my decision to have the surgery. I was in excruciating pain before the surgery, & now 7 months post opt, with therapy...I’m feeling way better than I ever expected. If you are considering having an laminoplasty, Dr Saadat is your choice!!
Yvette Jones in Palmdale , CA – Jul 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Saadat, MD?
I was suffering from spinal stenosis for years. My pain would go down my legs and feet and would get numb. I was sent to Dr. Saadat for evaluation. He suggested I get a back surgery. I was very scarred because people I new who had that surgery were not doing well after surgery. I decided to have the surgery by Dr. Saadat. I am now 3 months post-op and I feel very well. I do not have pain anymore and returned to work and doing excellent. Dr. Saadat is very good and caring. I recommend him
Rosa Virgen Jimenez in North Hollywood, CA – Jun 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Saadat, MD?
Dr. Saadat was assigned to me when I needed emergency surgery on my left femur after a bicycle accident. I was not given a choice of physicians because I was in an unfamiliary hospital and could not reach out to my regular doctor for a surgical referral. I was glad it worked out as it did. Dr. Saadat did a great job inserting a titanium rod tied to my hip and has followed up in a caring way throughout the healing process. I would say that his expertise and bedside manner have both been great
Michael Harris in Los Angeles, CA – May 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Saadat, MD?
After dealing with unbearable sciatica nerve pain for for more than 6 months, and having gone through countless sessions of chiropractic care, acupuncturist, and cortisone shots in the spine, dr Saadat was able to go in with a microscope and perform a successful microdiscectomy. I am now pain free, and even though I’m still recovering, cause it’s only been 4 weeks, it feels good being able to participate in my kids daily routine.
Eddie Vidal in Santa Clarita, CA – May 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Saadat, MD?
I have suffered with spinal stenosis & degenerative disk disease for 32 years. in the mid 1990s I had two lumbar laminectomies that were moderately successful. In 2017 my condition suddenly worsened. A renowned neuro-surgeon told me that corrective surgery was too risky and referred me to Dr Saadat. On my first visit with Dr Saadat, I knew that I had the right doctor. He immediately filled me with hope. He expedited a surgery date. I am 3 weeks post-surgery and have no pain. WONDERFUL DOCTOR!!
John Wells in West Hills, CA 91304 – May 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Saadat, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Saadat?