Dr. Ehsan Esmaeili, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Esmaeili

South Florida Hand

1905 Clint Moore Rd Ste 105 Boca Raton, FL 33496

Dr. Ehsan Esmaeili, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Boca Raton, FL and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from American University of Antigua / College of Medicine in 2007 and specializes in orthopedic hand surgery and orthopedic surgery.

Dr. Esmaeili's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Esmaeili

Dr. Esmaeili?
Dr. Esmaeili's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ehsan Esmaeili, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Great doctor , He operated on my right hand a year ago and did an amazing job. He even called me the same night to makesure i was ok and to see how i was feeling. His staff is super friendly and nice as well as helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Esmaeili, MD?
Dr Esmaeili is a brilliant professional who has an amazing personality. My wrist was completely shattered & the ER doctor recommended Dr Esmaeili. He saw me immediately & explained the two surgeries that would be needed to repair my wrist. He is definitely the kindest, most compassionate dr that I have ever seen. He explained the entire procedure & was confident that his surgery would be successful. After seeing him for the past 5 months I am still overwhelmed by his care & concern for me. It’s obvious that his entire staff loves working with dr Esmaeili & this too is another tribute to his professionalism. Florida is truly fortunate to have a doctor of such high caliber who gives 100 percent to his patients .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Esmaeili, MD?
A few months ago, I was looking for a hand surgeon for these hemangiomas that I had on my hand and wrist. Dr. Esmaeili was recommended to me. I was given an appointment the next day and had a consultation with Dr. Esmaeili. He walked into the observation room, introduced himself with a warm handshake, and asked me a few questions. He performed an ultrasound on my hand and recommend an MRI and a specialist for this sort of syndrome and surgical extraction of these lesions. When I look for a good doctor, I look for a few qualities, which one is bedside manners, knowledge of the condition and how to treat it. What I liked about Dr. Esmaeili was that he took the time and showed concern about the condition, gave me specific directions in what to do next and to call him if I had any other questions. His office staff and ladies were very helpful in helping me get the records to the next specialist and yes, when I called with a question Dr. Esmaeili returned my call. That is a great doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Esmaeili, MD?
I would recommend Dr Esmaeili for hand issues He quickly diagnosed my trigger finger and treated it in the office Also explained what to expect with the problem in the future giving me a sense of comfort
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Esmaeili, MD?
I'd absolutely recommend Dr. Esmaeili for hand surgery. He did my first trigger finger in 2016, double surgeries (trigger finger & carpal tunnel on my left hand) 2 weeks ago & am scheduled for my 2nd carpal tunnel surgery in July. Dr. Esmaeili & his assistant, Taylor, explained everything about the procedure from beginning to end & provided written material to take home. I was not rushed through my appointments & had ample opportunity to ask all my questions. The recent surgeries were done at the Delray Beach Surgical Suites, THE best experience I've ever had in an outpatient surgical facility, bar none. Dr. Esmaeili called me that night to check on how I was feeling as he does w/ all his patients; the nurse at the facility called me the morning after. Loved the concern. I DID have some questions during the recovery period & was able to call & get them answered. The healing went well, the stitches are out & I'm fully functional. Getting ready for the next go-round & the finish line!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Esmaeili, MD?
waited a little longer than I like in the waiting room, but worth it! The doctor was very personable (great "bedside manner"), straight forward and professional. Very young but very knowledgeable in his field.
Very happy with Dr Esmaeili and his staff - would highly recommend his practice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Esmaeili, MD?
Best Hand Specialist EVER!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Esmaeili, MD?
I was recommended by a friend to visit Dr. Esmaeili after my injury and I have to say he is an amazing doctor. He talks to you like a friend and not just a patient. I would recommend anyone to use him if they are ever in need of a hand specialist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Esmaeili, MD?
What can one say about perfection. Simply put in my opinion you will not find a better orthopedic hand surgeon in Florida. The moment you meet him he will put you at ease. A very bright and a true professional. Ten stars in my opinion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Esmaeili, MD?
He is an awesome and smart Doctor and I trust what his recommendations are. I would highly recommend him to others. Bruce
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Esmaeili, MD?
De. Esmaeili was very knowledgeable and friendly. He inspired me confidence from the very first moment I spoke with him. He spend the time to help me understand what was going on with my hand and answered all my questions. I had a very good experience overall, and I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Esmaeili, MD?
Outstanding diagnostic skills, contributing a comprehensive and actionable treatment recommendation. Exceptional communication skills, decisive and instills confidence that the assessment is correct. Extremely sensitive to determining the most cost effective manner in which to proceed, without compromising analytical inputs for evaluation. Staff was GREAT. Highly cooperative, demonstrated flexibility in scheduling and dealing with international insurance providers. Overall an outstanding team
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Esmaeili, MD?
Incredible physician both capable and caring. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Esmaeili, MD?
My problem with doctors usually is that they don't have the time or patience to listen to questions and explain. This doctor is as patient and receptive as any doctor you'll ever find. Such a pleasure. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Esmaeili, MD?
Trying to reach office to make an appointment appears they are having phone issues. I have tried for two days. Phone rings then goes dead. Hope this gets read and issue is resolved because I really want to see the doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Esmaeili, MD?
Dr. Esmaeili is one of the best doctors I have experienced and would insist that my family only go to him for issues of the hand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Esmaeili, MD?
Dr. Esmaelli is a great doctor. Not only is he personable and puts you at ease, he genuinely cares about his patients treatment. After he determined the underlying issue of the pain in my hand, he asked me about my insurance coverage. I have a high deductible health plan, so he recommended I get an ultrasound in lieu of an expensive MRI. He is also conservative in his treatment plans which I apprecite. He is not a surgeon who pushes surgery. An added bonus: his staff is polite, kind and happy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Esmaeili, MD?
Dr. Esmaeili and staff are the best! Very professional, incredibly nice. Dr. Esmaeili exhibited much kindness and humor, very caring and a great doctor. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ehsan Esmaeili, MD?
Dr Esmaeilli preformed reconstructive surgery on my wrist and a nerve release on my elbow on Sept 20, 2018. He was the 3rd surgeon I saw to fix my wrist and stop the pain that began on SEPT 7, 2017. He removed part of the ulna bone that was left hanging unattached by the first doctor. He spliced a ligament into a hole he drilled in my bone, He released the nerve in my elbow. The first time I saw him, he promised to help me. He is a wonderful doctor. I am very grateful.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Esmaeili?

As a Hand Surgeon, my focus is on restoring function and eliminating pain with the newest, least invasive, most up-to-date methods available. The goal of our practice is to provide the best and most comprehensive medical care in our field.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

2008
2007
2002

Dr. Esmaeili accepts

Dr. Esmaeili accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Coventry Health Care
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
Tricare
TriCare for Life
Neighborhood Health Partnership

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Esmaeili's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Esmaeili's Top Procedures and Conditions

Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Open

Dr. Esmaeili performs Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Open more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Esmaeili performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

Ganglion Cyst

Dr. Esmaeili treats Ganglion Cyst more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Esmaeili treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Carpal Tunnel Release

Dr. Esmaeili performs Carpal Tunnel Release more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Esmaeili performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Carpal Tunnel Release Surgery, Endoscopic

• Elbow Tenotomy
  • Excision of Metacarpal and Carpal
  • Excision of Radius or Ulna
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hand Tendon Repair
  • Joint Disorders
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Seronegative Arthritis
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
  • Systemic Sclerosis
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Transient Arthropathy
  • Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Ligament Reconstruction
  • Wrist Pain
  • Wrist Replacement

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Esmaeili treats patients.