Dr. Edyta Krzak-Mularczyk, MD

Dr. Edyta Krzak-Mularczyk, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 48 years old

Personal Bio

Dr. Edyta Krzak-Mularczyk is a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician. Dr. Mularczyk earned her medical degree from Silesian School...Read more

Dr. Krzak-Mularczyk's Experience

See how Dr. Krzak-Mularczyk's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Krzak-Mularczyk

Dr. Krzak-Mularczyk accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Krzak-Mularczyk has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Krzak-Mularczyk
Dr. Krzak-Mularczyk's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (20)
Lake Worth, FL |
Dr. Mularczyk is genuinely devoted to her patients. She made sure that the tests and screenings she ordered were thorough and complete so she could assess my wellness. Her follow up is immaculate and I am extremely pleased with the service of Dr. Mularczyk and her entire staff. I will absolutely recommend her to anyone.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I have to say I was skeptical being that I had not a good HMO and I wondered what kind of a quality physician would I get. I was so pleasantly surprised with Dr. Mularczyk as she's extremely thorough! When I've needed specialists and I've needed a few she was very good at giving me a referral and even once I need to get a second opinion so she gave me another referral to a different doctor. I recommend her highly!
in Lake Worth, FL |
Dr.Mularczyk is very knowledgable and strives to provide the best care. She has been taking care of my family as a PCP for almost a year now. Very thorough, attentive, goes over tests results and explains it well and if needed will refer you to a specialist. Her office personnel is great and always gets my referrals/authorizations ready in time for my specialist visit. Thank You all!….Dziekujemy Dr.Mularczyk! I would recommend to everyone to select Dr.Mularczyk as a PCP.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I'm one of her first patients when she joined the Bethesda Group. Well run office. Staff friendly. Dr. very focused; studies the lab results; makes appropriate recommendations and referrals; etc. I have send 3 patients referrals to her. all happy.
in Boynton Beach |
Dr Mularczyk is the first doctor I have had in years who was willing to listen to what I fekt was going on. She helped me understand lab tests and helped my get the medical help and treatment I needed. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a PCP.
in Lake Worth, FL |
She makes me feel comfortable. Never rushes out of the exam room. Explains my condition and always assures me that I will feel better within a reasonable time and if not, I should call back to let her know.
Have you seen Dr. Edyta Krzak-Mularczyk, MD?
Are you Dr. Krzak-Mularczyk?

Compare Dr. Krzak-Mularczyk

Dr. Krzak-Mularczyk says...

Dr. Edyta Krzak-Mularczyk is a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician.  Dr. Mularczyk earned her medical degree from Silesian School of medicine in Katowice, Poland.  She completed her residency at Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center in Bronx, NY.  Prior to her joining the Bethesda Health Physician Group, Dr. Mularczyk had a private practice, EKM Medical PC in White Plains, NY.  She also served as a hospitalist at White Plains Hospital and at the New York Westchester Square Medical Center.

Dr. Mularczyk is a member of the American Medical Association and the Polish-American Medical Society.  Dr. Mularczyk speaks polish fluently.  Her medical interests include diabetes management, hypertension, geriatrics and preventive medicine.

Dr. Krzak-Mularczyk's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Krzak-Mularczyk has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Krzak-Mularczyk's Board Certifications

Medical University Of Silesia, School Of Medicine In Katowice

Graduated in 1996

Our Lady Of Mercy Med Ctr

• Polish

Dr. Krzak-Mularczyk does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Krzak-Mularczyk and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Krzak-Mularczyk does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Krzak-Mularczyk and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.