Dr. Edwin Wingkun, MD

Dr. Edwin Wingkun, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Edwin Wingkun, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in West Palm Beach, FL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

4631 N Congress Ave Ste 200

West Palm Beach, FL 33407

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Wingkun

See how frequently Dr. Wingkun performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Tremor
Tension Headache
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
high

Dr. Wingkun's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Wingkun "Palm Beach Neurology is a comprehensive neurological practice, which is committed to prevent and treat all elements of neurological disease. As one of the most experienced neurological practices in the United States, Palm Beach Neurology has felt the obligation to bring the latest state-of-the-art neurological care to its patients. Understanding the rapid growth of neurology, our physicians and staff are on the cutting edge of neurological research and patient care. Our goal has always been to treat patients with respect, empathy, and professionalism."

• Neurology

• Epilepsy
  • Essential Tremor
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Subdural Hemorrhage
  • Syncope
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)

• University of Santo Tomas
  • St Louis University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Cleveland Clinic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Wingkun has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wingkun does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wingkun and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wingkun's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wingkun to family and friends
Dr. Wingkun's Performance
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Recently I was in need of finding a neurologist for a debilitating, painful neurological disorder. While researching on the Internet, I read of Dr. Wingkun's impressive medical credentials, wealth of knowledge and experiences for treating Neurology and Neurophysiology related issues. Dr. Wingkun was kind and patient with me, as I discussed my neurological challenges. We both worked together, which pleased me, in choosing my appropriate treatment plan. I trust Dr. Wingkun's guidance.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I've been using Dr. Wingkum for many years and have always found him to very down to earth, nice, start forward and helpful no matter what the problem is. He will always do whatever he can to help you no problem maybe.
West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Wingkun is an excellent physician who has achieved the highest level of competence and experience. He is extremely thorough in his assessment and takes the times to listen and communicate effectively when evaluating his patients. He leaves no stone unturned in his evaluation/diagnosis. One truly feels you voice is being heard. I highly recommend Dr. Wingkun.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
If you’re in Palm Beach County looking for an awesome neurologist, Dr. Edwin C. Wingkun in my opinion, (hands off) is the best doctor. I’ve been a patient for over five years, Dr. Wingkun was able to locate the cause of my pain when few was unable to do so. I’ve been blessed to have such a personable, detail oriented, caring, extremely intelligent physician that looks out for my best interest. Doldron Family!
in Wellington Fl |
When all hope was gone for seizure control and surgery was the next step Dr. Wingkun found a combination of medicine that I could tolerate and that controlled the seizures. He is a kind and considerate Dr. who listens to his patients and takes the time to answer any questions. I never leave his office with any questions or concerns.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Seen for poss. brain d/o, thorough, pleasant, spent 1hr taking medical hx, typing into his computer beside me, made me feel very comfortable , is humble, very skilled, warm interviewer. Conveys deep competence/expertise/knowledge with patience, never hurries. Answers all questions thoroughly. True test is DEEPLY CARES, always conveys this feeling in appts. Excellent, helpful, CARING support staff. Have worked as a mental health practitioner 52 years w/many psychiatrists/neurologists-the BEST!
in West Palm Beach |
Love him! I had not slept in 3years Until I went to see him. He asked a lot of questions and was truly concerned about my health and well being . My husband and I now see him every 6 months .
in Lake Worth, FL |
Dr Wingkun is a caring Doctor, he takes the time to listen to your issues, asks about how family is doing and doesnt seem to rush you out of the office. When it comes to prescription refills, I just email him and he gets back to me within 24 hours. I highly reccomend Dr. Wingkun.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Quite simply put, Dr. Wingkun saved my life. I had a golf ball sized malignant brain tumor. After seeing the MRI, he called Dr. Komotar in Miami and spoke with him personally stressing the urgency of my case. As a result I had the tumor removed in 4 days. If Dr. Wingkun had not made the call to Dr. Komotar, we never would have known who to contact and we would have been fatally lost in the system. Words are inadequate to express our great appreciation for Dr. Wingkun's efforts on my behalf.
in Palm Beach Gardens Florida 33418 |
Dr Wingkun extremely patient oriented. Finds the solution to the problem. Very professional and personable. Extremely interested in his patients first. Also compassionate when it comes to solution and medical care and costs. Highly recommended.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Wonderful Doctor. Knows his business.
in West Palm Beach,Fl |
I would definitely recommend Dr Wingkum to family and friends
Have you seen Dr. Edwin Wingkun, MD?
Are you Dr. Wingkun?