Dr. Edwin Williams III, MD

Dr. Edwin Williams III, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Edwin Williams III, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Latham, NY and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from School Of Medicine, State University Of New York Buffalo, New York in 1986 and specializes in facial plastic & reconstructive surgery, facial plastic surgery, and more.

1072 Troy Schenectady Rd Ste 201

Latham, NY 12110

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Fidelis Care

Learn about Dr. Williams III

See how frequently Dr. Williams III performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Facial Reconstruction
Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)

Dr. Williams III's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Williams III "Our Mission Statement: The Williams Centers mission is to provide excellence in state of the art cosmetic procedures with emphasis on safety, treatment outcomes and more importantly making a difference in the lives of the patients who have come to trust us. In doing so, we also remain fully committed to providing resources and the fullest information possible regarding all viable treatment options to our current and future patients. We at the Williams Center, Plastic Surgery Specialists have earned the respect of our colleagues and trust of our patients. We will always strive to enhance the lives of all who seek our services through compassionate and dedicated personal attention using the most advanced medical techniques available. To accomplish this goal we will continue to take a very active role in teaching on a local, national and international level."

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*
  • Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Cornell U-The New York Hosp
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • School Of Medicine, State University Of New York Buffalo, New York
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • State University New York Health Sciences Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • State University Of New York Health Sciences Center, Syracuse New York
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Department Of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery University Of Illinois At Chicago
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

• Graduating Honors and Distinction-Graduation Thesis and GPA above 3.5, Cornell University, 1982
  • Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society State University of New York School of Medicine, 1990
  • Physician Recognition Award in Continuing Medical Education American Medical Association, 1993
  • Academic Achievement Award Highest Cumulative GPA, Department of Animal Sciences Cornell University, 1982
  • First Annual-Physician of the Year Award The Vascular Birthmarks Foundation, 2002

Dr. Williams III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Williams III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Williams III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Williams III' Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Williams III to family and friends

Dr. Williams III' Performance

DR. Williams did a weekend face lift on me several years ago and I had so many problems with that surgery. I had to have revision surgery from another doctor on myself 2 years ago and the side effects from the original surgery were not good. It cost me time and lots of money to have something...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am extremely happy with Dr. Williams and the staff at the Williams Center. After years of hating the way that I looked, I decided to see Dr. Williams for a mid-face lift with buccal fat pad removal and I am astonished with the results. I literally look 20 years younger and I feel great about...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had the Sliver Blepharoplasty procedure done and love the results. Dr. Williams explained everything carefully and delivered. Everyone at the practice is caring and professional and puts your cares at ease.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I'm so glad I decided to have a facelift and I chose Dr. Williams, a board certified facial plastic surgeon. His Surgery Center staff is outstanding and compassionate. They take excellent care of you during your entire procedure.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had chosen to see Dr. Williams as he specializes facial surgery and had several friends that were very happy with their results. I'm so glad I did!!! I had lower eyelid surgery with fat transfers to my lower lids and mid face. My results are exactly what was shown to me on their imager before...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Williams III?