Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Edwin Williams III, MD
Dr. Edwin Williams III, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Latham, NY. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Williams III is affiliated with Albany Medical Center South Clinical Campus, Albany Memorial Hospital and Albany Medical Center Hospital.

Williams Plastic Surgery Assocs

1072 Troy Schenectady Rd Ste 201

Latham, NY 12110

Dr. Edwin Williams III, MD

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Fidelis Care
  • MVP Health Care
  • PHP-Physicians Health Plan
  • POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Williams III

Our Mission Statement: The Williams Centers mission is to provide excellence in state of the art cosmetic procedures with emphasis on safety, treatment outcomes and more importantly making a difference in the lives of the patients who have come to trust us. In doing so, we also remain fully committed to providing resources and the fullest information possible regarding all viable treatment options to our current and future patients. We at the Williams Center, Plastic Surgery Specialists have earned the respect of our colleagues and trust of our patients. We will always strive to enhance the lives of all who seek our services through compassionate and dedicated personal attention using the most advanced medical techniques available. To accomplish this goal we will continue to take a very active role in teaching on a local, national and international level.

Dr. Williams III' Experience

Dr. Williams III' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Broken Nose
  • Deafness
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ear Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Jaw Fracture

• Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Nasal Disorder Endoscopy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Ptosis (Eyelids) Surgery
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Scar Revision Surgery
  • Septal Perforation Repair
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Cornell U-The New York Hosp
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • School Of Medicine, State University Of New York Buffalo, New York
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • State University New York Health Sciences Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • State University Of New York Health Sciences Center, Syracuse New York
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Department Of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery University Of Illinois At Chicago
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

• Graduating Honors and Distinction-Graduation Thesis and GPA above 3.5, Cornell University, 1982
  • Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society State University of New York School of Medicine, 1990
  • Physician Recognition Award in Continuing Medical Education American Medical Association, 1993
  • Academic Achievement Award Highest Cumulative GPA, Department of Animal Sciences Cornell University, 1982
  • First Annual-Physician of the Year Award The Vascular Birthmarks Foundation, 2002

Dr. Williams III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Williams III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Williams III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Williams III' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Williams III to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Williams III' Performance
Schenectady, NY |
I had chosen to see Dr. Williams as he specializes facial surgery and had several friends that were very happy with their results. I'm so glad I did!!! I had lower eyelid surgery with fat transfers to my lower lids and mid face. My results are exactly what was shown to me on their imager before having surgery, I look natural and I'm so excited I no longer have the bags under my eyes. The recovery process was alot easier than I expected, it didn't hurt at all!
Placerville, CA |
Excellent doctor! I had my nose done by Dr. Williams and he did an amazing job! I know if I had any issues with Dr. Williams or his staff I would make an appointment and discuss these issues with him- he really is a down to earth guy with a good heart! Thank you for making me look and breath better!!
New York, NY |
Very dismissive
New York, NY |
Horrible experience. I had a rhinoplasty to address a deviated septum, covered by insurance. Dr Williams took upon himself to preform much more than in our pre op discussion. After arriving home within days I had sutures coming apart in my nose, I called. At 7 day follow up: cast removal my nose was entirely crooked-S shaped & deviated severely to the left of my face. Raising this concern, Dr W. pretended like their wasn't an issue. I can't breathe out of L side at all & have repeated infections
Schenectady, NY |
Dr. Williams is rude, arrogant and dismissive and his staff is only about making the sale. He has a very high opinion of himself, to say the least!! After my consultation I ended up going to a different local plastic surgery group. After telling a friend about my experience, she took her deposit back from Williams and also went elsewhere. We both were very happy we didn't go with Williams. He is so obnoxious!
northville, ny |
Not impressed. Did not listen to concerns, poor examine and not worth the 150. consultation fee. He did not have a clue to what I was describing. My platysma muscles in my face was giving me the feeling I described to him. I figured that out with some research.
in New York, NY |
In February of 2017, Dr. Edwin Williams performed my blepharoplasty. The whole process changed my life for the better! I feel great and look more youthful, better than I even expected. Several people have told me I look like I’m in my early 30s, but really I’m in my late 40s. Before my surgery, my eyelids had been so heavy and droopy, they really made me look older than I was. Noone can figure out exactly what has changed, only that now I look so refreshed and rejuvenated. The best part is that
in Averill park |
I was extremely happy and satisfied with Dr Williams and his staff during and after my facelift surgery. I was treated like one of the family and could not be more happy with the results and treatment that I received. I would highly recommend The Williams Center to anyone expecting nothing but the best.
in Saratoga Springs, NY |
Dr. Williams not only is an excellent surgeon, he is a very kind, and compassionate Doctor. If you have a concern or question, he addresses it with honesty. He does not dismiss something that you feel embarrassed to ask. Validation of questions and offering true solutions is what makes this Doctor rate excellent for me.
in Stillwater, NY |
I went to see Dr. Williams about my heavy eyelids that had been bothering me for a long time. He recommended the Sliver Bleph, an in-office procedure that took less than an hour to perform. I am happy to say that my results are amazing! I can actually see the eyeshadow I put on my eyes now and my face looks brighter. I was extremely pleased with the staff and care I was given during the whole experience. Thank you Dr. Williams for my amazing, natural results!
Kingston, NY |
Dr. Williams and his staff were thorough, caring and very skilled. I had a weekend lift, necklift, chin implant and fat transfers. I look 10 years younger, but still like myself! I am very happy with the results. I asked Dr. Williams many questions which would have made some doctors defensive. But he answered with an understanding and caring attitude. He takes great pride in his work, so that he is truly happy when the patient is happy.
Albany, NY |
I would highly recommend The Williams Center. Dr. Williams you made my procedure a positive experience and I will recommend you to my family and friends. Also you have an excellent staff. They were informative, caring, polite and easy to talk to. Your nurse Susan C goes out of her way to assist you. You are all awesome. Thank You Thank You Thank You
Have you seen Dr. Edwin Williams III, MD?
Are you Dr. Williams III?

Visit Dr. Williams III

Dr. Williams III accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO