Dr. Edwin Williams, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 61

Dr. Williams

Williams Plastic Surgery Assocs

1072 Troy Schenectady Rd Ste 201 Latham, NY 12110

Dr. Edwin Williams, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Latham, NY and has over 29 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Illinois At Chicago medical school in 1991. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Albany Medical Center Hospital and Albany Medical Center South Clinical Campus. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Williams to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Plastic Surgeons in your area

See similar Plastic Surgeons in Latham

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Williams accepts

Dr. Williams accepts the following insurance:

Blue Access (Select Network)-NY
Blue Priority (Select Network)-NY
Empire (Select Network)-NY POS
National (BlueCard Basic) PPO
National (BlueCard) PPO
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check Dr. Williams' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Williams' Top Procedures and Conditions

Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)

Dr. Williams performs Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty) more than 28% of his peers

Dr. Williams performs this procedure more than 28% of his peers

• Blepharoplasty
  • Broken Nose
  • Brow Lift
  • Complex Revision Rhinoplasty
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Deafness
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ear Disorders
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Facial Peel
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Full Face Lift
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Jaw Fracture
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Maxillary and Malar Fractures
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Nasal Disorder Endoscopy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Orbital Fracture
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Edwin Williams, MD...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Dr. Williams' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Williams

4.0

5.128205128205129%
20.512820512820515%

Dr. Williams?
What People Say About Dr. Edwin Williams, MD
I strongly recommend Dr. Williams and his medical team. Every encounter has been face to face or over the phone (Dr. Williams even utilized FaceTime for my consult during the COVID-19 pandemic). I had nose surgery due to extensive breathing issues from prior trauma and now that the surgery is over, I can actually breathe again through both nostrils which has been life changing. I am very happy with the results and the quality work that was performed. Thank you Dr. Williams and Team for making my experience nothing but wonderful!
Michael Cameron – Jun 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Williams, MD?
I needed upper eyelid surgery due to two previous eye operations. I reviewed Dr. Williams web site and decided he was the surgeon I wanted two fix my eyelid. I booked a consultation and as a result decided Dr. Williams was the best plastic surgeon to perform the surgery. His staff was very kind and professional but what sold me the most was a statement by Dr. Williams that if the surgery does not go as well as I or he expected, he would do it again, and if needed a third time until I was happy. That told me he takes pride in his ability and wants to put the patient's happiness first. The surgery went well and I would highly recommend Dr. Williams for any plastic surgery procedure one would seek!
Ray – May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Williams, MD?
I recently had my deviated septum repaired with Dr. Williams. Dr. Williams and his staff were fantastic and I am really grateful to have gone through this experience with them. I was a bit scared of surgery, but I knew I was in good hands, so I was not worried about the outcome. I am truly grateful for the improvement in my quality of life that comes with having my septum repaired. I would definitely recommend Dr. Williams and his staff to others. This has been the absolute best experience and outcome for me.
Kelly P – Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Williams, MD?
I didn't see Dr. Williams, but I had an urgent need for treatment for my son and was scheduled with his associate Dr. Obourn. The staff was friendly, courteous and efficient. They made us feel welcome and cared for right when we walked in the door. Dr. Obourn did a great job.
Cathy in latham, NY – Jun 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Williams, MD?
DR. Williams did a weekend face lift on me several years ago and I had so many problems with that surgery. I had to have revision surgery from another doctor on myself 2 years ago and the side effects from the original surgery were not good. It cost me time and lots of money to have something fixed that was done wrong to begin with. The Williams Surgery center was unprofessional in their care for me. After a very long surgery I was pushed out of recovery and could not walk and passed out.
Jan 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Williams, MD?
I am extremely happy with Dr. Williams and the staff at the Williams Center. After years of hating the way that I looked, I decided to see Dr. Williams for a mid-face lift with buccal fat pad removal and I am astonished with the results. I literally look 20 years younger and I feel great about myself for the first time in a very long time. Thank you, Dr. Williams....you are truly an artist!
Beth. R. in Niskayuna, NY – Nov 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Williams, MD?
I had the Sliver Blepharoplasty procedure done and love the results. Dr. Williams explained everything carefully and delivered. Everyone at the practice is caring and professional and puts your cares at ease.
Schenectady, NY – Nov 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Williams, MD?
I'm so glad I decided to have a facelift and I chose Dr. Williams, a board certified facial plastic surgeon. His Surgery Center staff is outstanding and compassionate. They take excellent care of you during your entire procedure.
Greenfield Center – Nov 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Williams, MD?
I had chosen to see Dr. Williams as he specializes facial surgery and had several friends that were very happy with their results. I'm so glad I did!!! I had lower eyelid surgery with fat transfers to my lower lids and mid face. My results are exactly what was shown to me on their imager before having surgery, I look natural and I'm so excited I no longer have the bags under my eyes. The recovery process was alot easier than I expected, it didn't hurt at all!
Schenectady, NY – Sep 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Williams, MD?
Excellent doctor! I had my nose done by Dr. Williams and he did an amazing job! I know if I had any issues with Dr. Williams or his staff I would make an appointment and discuss these issues with him- he really is a down to earth guy with a good heart! Thank you for making me look and breath better!!
Placerville, CA – Jul 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Williams, MD?
Dr. Williams is rude, arrogant and dismissive and his staff is only about making the sale. He has a very high opinion of himself, to say the least!! After my consultation I ended up going to a different local plastic surgery group. After telling a friend about my experience, she took her deposit back from Williams and also went elsewhere. We both were very happy we didn't go with Williams. He is so obnoxious!
Schenectady, NY – Jul 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Williams, MD?
Not impressed. Did not listen to concerns, poor examine and not worth the 150. consultation fee. He did not have a clue to what I was describing. My platysma muscles in my face was giving me the feeling I described to him. I figured that out with some research.
northville, ny – Jun 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Williams, MD?
In February of 2017, Dr. Edwin Williams performed my blepharoplasty. The whole process changed my life for the better! I feel great and look more youthful, better than I even expected. Several people have told me I look like I’m in my early 30s, but really I’m in my late 40s. Before my surgery, my eyelids had been so heavy and droopy, they really made me look older than I was. Noone can figure out exactly what has changed, only that now I look so refreshed and rejuvenated. The best part is that
Catherine D. in New York, NY – May 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Williams, MD?
I was extremely happy and satisfied with Dr Williams and his staff during and after my facelift surgery. I was treated like one of the family and could not be more happy with the results and treatment that I received. I would highly recommend The Williams Center to anyone expecting nothing but the best.
Peter Edelman in Averill park – Jan 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Williams, MD?
Dr. Williams not only is an excellent surgeon, he is a very kind, and compassionate Doctor. If you have a concern or question, he addresses it with honesty. He does not dismiss something that you feel embarrassed to ask. Validation of questions and offering true solutions is what makes this Doctor rate excellent for me.
Diane D. in Saratoga Springs, NY – Jan 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Williams, MD?
I went to see Dr. Williams about my heavy eyelids that had been bothering me for a long time. He recommended the Sliver Bleph, an in-office procedure that took less than an hour to perform. I am happy to say that my results are amazing! I can actually see the eyeshadow I put on my eyes now and my face looks brighter. I was extremely pleased with the staff and care I was given during the whole experience. Thank you Dr. Williams for my amazing, natural results!
Happy Patient in Stillwater, NY – Nov 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Williams, MD?
Dr. Williams and his staff were thorough, caring and very skilled. I had a weekend lift, necklift, chin implant and fat transfers. I look 10 years younger, but still like myself! I am very happy with the results. I asked Dr. Williams many questions which would have made some doctors defensive. But he answered with an understanding and caring attitude. He takes great pride in his work, so that he is truly happy when the patient is happy.
Kingston, NY – Jun 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Williams, MD?
I would highly recommend The Williams Center. Dr. Williams you made my procedure a positive experience and I will recommend you to my family and friends. Also you have an excellent staff. They were informative, caring, polite and easy to talk to. Your nurse Susan C goes out of her way to assist you. You are all awesome. Thank You Thank You Thank You
Albany, NY – Mar 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Williams, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Williams?

Our Mission Statement: The Williams Centers mission is to provide excellence in state of the art cosmetic procedures with emphasis on safety, treatment outcomes and more importantly making a difference in the lives of the patients who have come to tr...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery

• Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center
1991
University Of Illinois At Chicago

• Graduating Honors and Distinction-Graduation Thesis and GPA above 3.5, Cornell University, 1982
  • Physician Recognition Award in Continuing Medical Education American Medical Association, 1993
  • Academic Achievement Award Highest Cumulative GPA, Department of Animal Sciences Cornell University, 1982
  • First Annual-Physician of the Year Award The Vascular Birthmarks Foundation, 2002
  • Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society State University of New York School of Medicine, 1990

More Information

• Does Dr. Williams communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Williams communicates via email

• Does Dr. Williams offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Williams offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Williams offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Williams offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Williams have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Williams has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Williams offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Williams offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Williams offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Williams offers evening visits