Reproductive Endocrinology  |
Dr. Edwin Robins, MD
I have been treating infertility couples in Spokane for the last 17 years. We do ALL our work locally in our office in Spokane. We have proven fertility rates that are among the highest in the Nation. Our staff is second to none. We offer leading edge technologies: ICSI, Select CCS, qPCR, PGD, in-office TESA along with the on-site blood work and ultrasound. We have competitive pricing and financing options available. We are full-service and work with each couple with the sole goal of growing your family, the way you want.

508 W 6th Ave Ste 500

Spokane, WA 99204

• First Choice Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Group Health Cooperative
  • Health Net
  • ODS Health Plan
  • Premera Blue Cross
  • Providence Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Robins

Treat each couple as unique individuals to acheive their goal of pregnancy.

Dr. Robins' Experience

Dr. Robins' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology

• Hepatitis Screening
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Walla Walla College
  • Loma Linda University Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Walter Reed Army Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Robins has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Robins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Robins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Robins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Robins to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Robins Says:

My life work is to help infertile couples achieve pregnancy.  I listen to feedback and do my best to help all my patients achieve their goals.

Dr. Robins' Performance
    GOOD
in Kennewick, WA |
Dr. Robins and his team at the Center for Reproductive Health are a solid choice for care. Their focus is on doing what is best for the patient and her family.
Tacoma, WA |
Just Amazing. Dr Robins and his team are the best. I'm so glad we found them. Going through infertility is so hard, they give you hope and Dr. Robins does everything possible to make this happen. My husband and I are so happy we are being treated there.
in Coeur D Alene, ID |
Dr. Robins is very knowledgeable and was the first Dr that was able to accurately diagnose my issues and find a successful treatment plan. The nurses are so comforting and attentive. We are now expecting a baby this summer!!
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Robins is focused on obtaining the largest amount of money he can it seems. In my case, he jumped right to IVF without trying any IUI or drug treatment. After 2 failed attempts, I switched to SRM and got pregnant on my first IUI. I do not think my INDIVIDUAL needs were not taken into consideration. He was difficult to get direct answers from or time with. I would never send anyone to Dr. Robins.
in Missoula, MT |
Dr Robins' knowledge and expertise in fertility allowed us to conceive the baby we have always dreamed of having. We will be forever grateful for him and his staff. He is an amazing doctor and I can't say enough for all he has done for me and my family.
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Robins... was great! His staff needs training on Customer Relations. They get an F in this category big time. The staff has poor communication with patients, patients must be a highly persistent if they want anything answered. Their staff always says, if you don't hear from us, CALL US... well you will be calling every time, because they make no attempt. Karen is THE ONLY FRIENDLY STAFF MEMBER! I can say this without hesitation. Do not expect warm, friendly, communicative nurses :(
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Robins was so easy and great to work with! I appreciated that he was very open and honest when answering my questions. I'm the type that wants to know the good and the bad so it was helpful that he was always straight to the point. The nurses and office staff are amazing! They are always there when you have questions, very easy to get ahold of and made you feel like family. I would highly recommend Dr. Robins and his team to anyone considering IVF.
Lewiston, ID |
Dr. Robins is an excellent doctor that I feel happy and confident to recommend to any woman or couple who struggles or have fertility issues. I think that Dr. Robins is worth recommending because I was told by so many doctors that I will never have children. But, Dr. Robins challenged that perception by helping me to make a family. With his relentless efforts, I have two loving boys and three months pregnant at this time! . What a blessing!!
in Mead, WA |
Dr Robins met with my husband and I a few times, just to talk about our options and his ideas. He made my feel like he was on my side and sitting next to me with our hardships that come along with this. I highly recommend him and his clinic. I had gone to another fertility clinic in town, and this clinic was a 10. I didn't feel like a lab rat, i felt like a person. Cheers and kudos to Dr Robins and his wonderful staff!!!
Have you seen Dr. Edwin Robins, MD?
Are you Dr. Robins?

Visit Dr. Robins

Dr. Robins accepts 12 insurance carriers
    Aetna PPO
  • First Choice Health
    First Choice Health PPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA