Dr. Edwin Robins, MD

Dr. Robins
Telehealth services available

Center for Reproductive Health

508 W 6th Ave Ste 500 Spokane, WA 99204

Dr. Edwin Robins, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Spokane, WA and has over 35 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Loma Linda University School Of Medicine medical school in 1986. He is affiliated with medical facilities MultiCare Deaconess Hospital and Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Robins to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Robins is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital Spokane, a highly rated hospital.

• Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Practices at Highly Recommended Hospital
    Patients recommend this hospital to family and friends. See hospitals

2 board actions Found
  • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (5/16/2019)View details
  • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (10/6/2017)View details
Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Robins treats your condition or procedure

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Irregular Periods
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Male Infertility
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Uterine Fibroids

Dr. Robins accepts

Dr. Robins accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
First Choice Health
First Choice Health PPO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
Coop Core

Dr. Robins' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Robins

3.5

Dr. Robins?
  • Staff friendliness (26)
  • Appointment scheduling (25)
  • Office environment (25)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (13)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (11)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (8)
I saw Dr. Robins in 2013, I was 29 years old. Dr. Robins gave my husband and I a 95% chance of getting pregnant with IVF. We decided to go for it! Round 1 - no success. Round 2 Dr. Robins told me he was going to max out the drugs and reassured me. I only produced 4 eggs. I begged him to do a fresh transfer, knowing the odds were less with a Frozen and he refused, he did a frozen with no success! $30,000 later guess I'm that 5%, I wonder how many others are too?
WA – Nov 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Robins, MD?
Dr. Robins and his team at the Center for Reproductive Health are a solid choice for care. Their focus is on doing what is best for the patient and her family.
J.McNabb in Kennewick, WA – Jul 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Robins, MD?
Just Amazing. Dr Robins and his team are the best. I'm so glad we found them. Going through infertility is so hard, they give you hope and Dr. Robins does everything possible to make this happen. My husband and I are so happy we are being treated there.
Tacoma, WA – Jun 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Robins, MD?
Dr. Robins is very knowledgeable and was the first Dr that was able to accurately diagnose my issues and find a successful treatment plan. The nurses are so comforting and attentive. We are now expecting a baby this summer!!
Adrien in Coeur D Alene, ID – Jan 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Robins, MD?
Dr. Robins is focused on obtaining the largest amount of money he can it seems. In my case, he jumped right to IVF without trying any IUI or drug treatment. After 2 failed attempts, I switched to SRM and got pregnant on my first IUI. I do not think my INDIVIDUAL needs were not taken into consideration. He was difficult to get direct answers from or time with. I would never send anyone to Dr. Robins.
Terrible experience in Spokane, WA – Dec 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Robins, MD?
Dr Robins' knowledge and expertise in fertility allowed us to conceive the baby we have always dreamed of having. We will be forever grateful for him and his staff. He is an amazing doctor and I can't say enough for all he has done for me and my family.
Heather M in Missoula, MT – Dec 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Robins, MD?
Dr. Robins... was great! His staff needs training on Customer Relations. They get an F in this category big time. The staff has poor communication with patients, patients must be a highly persistent if they want anything answered. Their staff always says, if you don't hear from us, CALL US... well you will be calling every time, because they make no attempt. Karen is THE ONLY FRIENDLY STAFF MEMBER! I can say this without hesitation. Do not expect warm, friendly, communicative nurses :(
Disappointed at his staff in Spokane, WA – Sep 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Robins, MD?
Dr. Robins was so easy and great to work with! I appreciated that he was very open and honest when answering my questions. I'm the type that wants to know the good and the bad so it was helpful that he was always straight to the point. The nurses and office staff are amazing! They are always there when you have questions, very easy to get ahold of and made you feel like family. I would highly recommend Dr. Robins and his team to anyone considering IVF.
K. in Spokane, WA – Aug 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Robins, MD?
Dr. Robins is an excellent doctor that I feel happy and confident to recommend to any woman or couple who struggles or have fertility issues. I think that Dr. Robins is worth recommending because I was told by so many doctors that I will never have children. But, Dr. Robins challenged that perception by helping me to make a family. With his relentless efforts, I have two loving boys and three months pregnant at this time! . What a blessing!!
Lewiston, ID – Aug 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Robins, MD?
Dr Robins met with my husband and I a few times, just to talk about our options and his ideas. He made my feel like he was on my side and sitting next to me with our hardships that come along with this. I highly recommend him and his clinic. I had gone to another fertility clinic in town, and this clinic was a 10. I didn't feel like a lab rat, i felt like a person. Cheers and kudos to Dr Robins and his wonderful staff!!!
Julie in Mead, WA – Jun 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Robins, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Robins?

Treat each couple as unique individuals to acheive their goal of pregnancy.

I have been treating infertility couples in Spokane for the last 17 years.  We do ALL our work locally in our office in Spokane.  We have...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility