Contact provider for availability

General Surgery ·  Male · Age 43

Dr. Leung

Vancouver Oral Surgery Group

300 SE 120th Ave Ste 800 Vancouver, WA 98683

Dr. Edwin Leung, MD is a general surgery specialist in Vancouver, WA. He specializes in general surgery.

Dr. Leung accepts

Dr. Leung accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Leung's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Leung's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
  • Esophageal Diseases

4.4

Dr. Leung?
Dr. Leung's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Edwin Leung, MD
I was referred to Dr. Leung by my dentist for a tooth extraction as I had what they call a bulb root where the root bulb is larger then the hole in your jar. So the tooth had to be split in half to remove it. This was the first time I had ever been put to sleep for any dental work. Dr. Leung explained everything thing he would be doing in detail before performing the procedure. It was the best experience I ever had for a tooth extraction. I highly recommend Dr. Leung.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Leung, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Leung of Vancouver Oral Surgery by my dentist for extractions of infected and broken teeth, bone loss, possible implants to replace lost teeth and a bad fitting partial. Thanks to Dr. Leung's skills and the entire staff at VOS, I couldn't be happier with the experience or the results. The friendly and reassuring staff as well as Dr. Leung's updates as to what to expect as he proceeded, kept me relaxed during the procedures. Dr. Leung's confidence and personality are tops.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Leung, MD?
Dr Leung was great!! Very friendly. Explained my condition well. I highly recommend him to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Leung, MD?
I just had my first experience with Dr. Leung and I could not be more happy! Dr. Leung and his team are an amazing group of people to be around with. From the moment I walked into his office I felt welcomed. We first set up a consultation and they answered all my questions and concerns. The day of surgery went so well, it was painless and totally efficient with post op instructions and supplies needed. Dr. Edwin even took time to call me outside of work to see how I was doing. Great service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Leung, MD?
Dr. Leung is personable and has a good sense of humor. He made me feel relaxed and explained the procedure so I could understand. I would definitely recommend Dr. Leung to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Leung, MD?
Dr. Leung is knowledgeabl, but I feel he needs to improve his listening skills by allowing the patient time to ask their questions in full before starting his answer. He also needs to slow down and acknowledge the patient he is with instead of appearing to want to hurry up and get to his next patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Leung, MD?
I was referred to Vancouver Oral Surgery by my dentist. I had to wait 3 weeks for a preliminary appointment. I arrived 15 min early to provide records/ins. My almost 2-hr wait was divided between the waiting room (2-3 shopping magazines and 2 golf magazines) and an examination room (nothing to read). Eventually Dr Leung appeared to provide an 8-minute look-see. Discrepancies in x-ray records indicated that VOS East had my file mixed up with someone else's. No one explained the wait. Stay away.
Caring, efficient, competent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Leung, MD?
I have seen Dr. Leung twice now and not only is he extremely knowledgeable and professional but shows a great deal of care as well. I might also add that his staff is very friendly and professional as well as kind and considerate. I would go back to him any time with full confidence that I was in good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Leung, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Leung?