Dr. Edwin Hall, MD

Dr. Edwin Hall, MD

Psychiatry | Male

EDWIN B HALL, M.D. 1709 Girard Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87106 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Hall specializes in Psychiatry and practices in Albuquerque, NM. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Hall? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Hall's Experience

See how Dr. Hall's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hall

Dr. Hall accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hall has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Hall's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hall to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Hall
Dr. Hall's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (49)
in Albuquerque, NM |
He should have his license removed. When his assistant entered the room he continued to comment on our private discussion without my permission. He ran in and out of the office multiple times. He asked irrelevant questions and drew rediculous conclusions. He made some comments that were so bazaar I concluded he need to see a shrink (I'm not exaggerating). He did not listen to what I was saying. He had his back to me typing on his computer for the entire duration of the session. A disaster!
in Albuquerque, NM |
Before I found John Connell (Dr. Hall's assistant) my previous psychologist was unorganized, egotistical, vaguely ever remembered anything about me, and his wife always messed up my scheduling, which I would take the blame for the sake of their marriage, only to be scolded for something that wasn't my fault. I would go in and leave feeling even worse. I'm so glad John Connell listens to my problems with school, my mom, girlfriend, etc. and has helped me deal with life, he has been a life saver.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Hall and his staff are easy to talk to and they make every effort to make your visit as enjoyable as possible. Gorgeous artwork in all rooms. I LOVE the bright colors. Earthy, serene surroundings. Beware of the vortex couches. Be prepared with RX's and ??'s. As a healthcare provider myself, I am completely comfortable with this practice and am grateful for the compassionate care I receive. Thanks John! Dr. Hall is a down to earth medical doctor. An ICON.- YOU CANNOT RETIRE Dr. HALL.!
Albuquerque |
Dr. Hall has another psychologist working with him by the name, Jon Conell. I've so far have been my treatment by him. I have no complaints at this time about Jon. He's knowledgeable about psych disorders and offers great treatment options
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Hall is an amazing Practitioner! He cares very deeply for me as a patient. He remembers details about me and my life that shows me that he really cares for me as a person; not just another patient. He has a tremendous wealth of up-to-date knowledge when it comes to medicine and treatments and he really knows how to treat symptoms in a positive fashion that help make me feel so much better about myself. I have seen other mental health providers in the past, but Dr. Hall is the BEST!
in abq nm |
I have been seeing dr hall for about 10 years..I'm also a health care proffessional. Dr hall is a big 10 in my book...he has helped me tremendously in his knowledge and proffessional expertise..combined with a true caring for his patients. I won't trust my care to anyone else and highly recommend him.
Albuquerque, NM |
whenever I was actually heard he is a great doctor!
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Hall has helped me through some issues I have never experienced before. I was strong, goal oriented, and driven but started going the opposite way and found myself worried about my job and mental state. After seeing Dr. Hall and talking through some of those concerns, we were able to come up with a plan for me and I started seeing benefits soon after. I am back to my old self and am thankful for his help.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Hall is one of the few doctors I have found who understood my symptoms, diagnosed them properly and treated them appropriately. Given his years of experience in psychiatry, he has a breadth of background and knowledge which I have found lacking in younger doctors. Dr. Hall's staff has fit me into his schedule on short notice when necessary. I highly recommend Dr. Hall.
Albuquerque |
Dr. Halls treatment is and had made my quality of life so much better. He is extremely dedicated and compassionate to his patients.
in Albuquerque, NM |
No muss, no fuss. He treats me like an adult with a brain who is capable of participating in decisions about my own care. We get right to the point in our conversations, kick ideas back and forth and reach consensus. When he disagrees with what I want for myself--which is not that common--he explains why and generally convinces me that he really does know best.
Have you seen Dr. Edwin Hall, MD?
Are you Dr. Hall?

Compare Dr. Hall

Albuquerque, NM 87106

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Psychiatry

Why It Matters: Dr. Hall's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

• Psychiatric Evaluation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

Keck Sch Of Med Of The Usc

Graduated in 1970

Los Angeles County-U S C Medical Center

Completed in 1971

Colo Dept Psyc

Completed in 1974

U Nm

Completed in 1981

Dr. Hall has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hall's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry
  • Malpractice claims in New Mexico not available

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Hall

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Hall's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Hall

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients