Dr. Edwin Hall, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 74

Dr. Hall

Edwin B Hall, M.d.

1709 Girard Blvd NE Albuquerque, NM 87106

Dr. Edwin Hall, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Albuquerque, NM and has been practicing for 45 years. He graduated from University Of Southern California School Of Medicine in 1970 and specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Hall accepts

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

19.51219512195122%

Dr. Hall?
Dr. Hall's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Edwin Hall, MD
He was a wonderful, compassionate and expert doctor in his field. I felt I could always count on him. I'm really sorry that he had to close his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Hall, MD?
Dr. Hall saved my life, and he changed the life of my son with Aspergers/High Functioning Autism. My son graduated high school, will go to college, and will live a productive life because of the help and care of Dr. Hall. I stand by him and his treatment of the members of my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Hall, MD?
Dr Hall helped a lot of people, including me, over his years here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Hall, MD?
He retired a few months ago but was an incredible doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Hall, MD?
Dr. Hall is an excellent doctor and person. He cares so much for people that he will try to fit as many appointments in as possible so that everyone can be treated. I was impressed by his compassion for people. I hope he has a nice retirement; he deserves it:)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Hall, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Hall's for over 10 years & will always be grateful for his kindness, knowledge, professionalism & great wisdom in recognizing my symptoms & helping me discover that I had a hole (Patent Foramen Ovale) in my heart. He referred me to a pediatric doctor, who confirmed it & patched it up. Dr. Hall is the one who thought I should get checked to see if I'd had a stroke. If it hadn't been for Dr. Hall, I could have had other stroke(s). I never mind waiting to see him !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Hall, MD?
Unfortunately, EB is retiring and I can't recommend anyone to him. But his retirement is well-deserved. After 47 years of practice and 73 years old, It's time to go ENJOY life. I pray EB takes time to read these reviews. I wish him all the best; he was a great doc to me for many, many years. The feds virtually cut all psychiatrists' practices off at the knees when they disallowed them from practicing psychiatry and allowed them to do only meds management. I'm sure that hastened EB's retirement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Hall, MD?
Was very sad to hear that Dr.Hall was retiring. He helped me for many years. A very caring and professional doctor. I would recommend without hesitation. Thank you for helping me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Hall, MD?
If you notice, Dr. Hall has so many positive reviews. They are not because of Dr.. Hall's out of the box treatments: they are because of his empathetic and strong rapport he built with us.. The powers that be are childish, for they chose to rule at a time when his patients need their medications and help to transition. I am a mental health professional and am shocked at the abuse of power, and wonder if this is why we lose so many Doctors..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Hall, MD?
Best Doctor I have ever had. Unfortunately, he is retiring. You will wait a long time in the waiting room, but just bring something to do, and wait - it is worth it. I would not wait this long for any other Doctor, but it is worth the wait. He his giving every patient the time they need, and you have to understand that he will do that for you too, so you need to take that into consideration, and just wait it out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Hall, MD?
It will be difficult to see you retire. Thank you for everything over the past MANY years and whatever you decide to do, best of luck to you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Hall, MD?
I was given Dr. Hall's name and number when my daughter disappeared and I was in total crisis. Feeling like a break in reality was for coming. After speaking with him in countless situations since our loss I found him to be a true caring professional who has helped me maintain some sanity over the last year and a half. He will be there for me when my daughter's day in court will happen to her vile perpetrators and has shared time, prayers and support for me. The best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Hall, MD?
Dr Hall finally after 26 years of suffering saved my life. He's retiring? I'm terrified. What do we all do now?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Hall, MD?
After years of struggling with primary care physician and counselors who kept moving around I finally came upon Dr. Hall who saved my life!! His demeanor and passion for helping was a breath of fresh air! He listens and understands and his knowledge is incredible. Getting to the right treatment takes time and patience but this happens under his care...less is more and he has changed me for the better through listening to me and how I respond to medications, he agreed with me that less is more!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Hall, MD?
Dr. Hall is one of the best psychiatrists I've been to. He takes the time, and makes the effort to get to know you. Then he does his best to help with any medications you may need. He has worked with our grandson for several years and is still working for our good. I've never met a more caring physician than Dr. Hall, and I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Hall, MD?
Dr Hall solved several problems for me that stumped other doctors. He always comes in and consults whenever my appointment is with his MA John. He writes my prescriptions after the consultation and makes suggestions about routes to go as I have several serious health problems. Furthermore he consults with my other physicians about those health problems and comes up with viable solutions!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Hall, MD?
I would recommend Dr Hall for all those who are struggling to find the right combinations of medicines for their particular problem. Dr Hall cares deeply for his patients and will work with them to find medications that address all their symptoms. It took several tries, but I now feel better than I have in 25 years. Thank you Dr Hall.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Hall, MD?
Dr Hall is excellent sometimes a little bit of a wait but it's worth the time he's in tune to your needs and know things so well very knowledgeable and I would reccomemd him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Hall, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Hall's for 14 years. I believe that Dr. Hall is a literal genius. His breadth of knowledge in this field is stunning, and can only be rivaled by his compassion and genuine concern for his patients. His ability to understand, empathize and truly care is unparalleled in this profession. Having seen many psychiatrists throughout my life, Dr. Hall is the best. May he never retire... He has been, and will remain, valued deeply by myself and my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edwin Hall, MD?
This office is always an hour behind and it can take 1-2 weeks for them to respond to calls for prescription refills. Hi turnover in personnel. Stinks.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Hall?