Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Male
Dr. Edwin England, DO
Dr. Edwin England, DO is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Riverton, UT. He has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. England is affiliated with Riverton Hospital and Jordan Valley Medical Center.

Obstetrics and Gynecology

12391 S 4000 W Ste 208

Riverton, UT 84096

• MVP Health Care
  • SelectHealth
  • TriWest Champus

Learn about Dr. England

Dr. England's Experience

Dr. England's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Gynecology

Dr. England does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Disorders
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Uterine Diseases

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginectomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Utah
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Henry Ford Hospital
  • Riverside Osteopathic Hospital
  • American Osteopathic Board Of Obstetrics and Gynecology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. England has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. England has no media or publications listed.

Dr. England does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. England and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. England's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. England to family and friends
4.3
Dr. England Says:

I am excited to announce that I have joined Riverton OB/GYN, a part of Granger Medical Clinic.

I am already seeing patients there and I'm anxious to begin welcoming new and former patients at the Granger Medical Riverton location (12391 S. 4000 W., Riverton, UT 84096).

I will be accepting most major insurances.

Please call 801.302.1730 to make an appointment or to get answers to any questions you may have.

Dr. England's Performance
in Riverton, UT |
Amazing doctor. He came in to deliver my son at 5am even though he was not on the rotation that morning and it made all the difference. He's always been attentive and personal and he made switching doctors due to insurance an easy and stress free thing and I'm very glad to have been recommended to him. His nursing and front desk staff are fabulous as well, can't forget those ladies!
in Herriman, UT |
Dr England has delivered 3 of my children and took such good care of me! I had already had 2 c sections when I came to him and he performed my next 3 c sections with great skill. He takes the time to address all concerns and answers all my questions, and is very caring. I feel I am getting exceptional care from him. I recommend him to any woman needing an OB/GYN!
Salt Lake City, UT |
Very professional and took the time to explain everything to me. Office staff was extremely friendly, professional and helpful.
in Herriman, UT |
I have recommended Dr. England, and will continue to do so. He is a wonderful doctor. I moved to Herriman when I was 30 weeks along with my son. He helped me feel so at ease and he delivered my son. I wasn't able to nurse with my daughter, and decided to go right to the bottle with my son. Dr. England was very compassionate about that. I had a tough time with my IUD being put in, and he and everyone working with me took excellent care to make sure I didn't leave until I was ready.
in SoJo, Utah |
I went to see Dr. England in 2009 and I have never stopped going back. He helped me when I had a miscarriage and he delivered 5 of my children ever since the Riverton Hospital opened in 2010. He remembers me every time I go in to see him and he is so friendly with My husband and children. Every Labor he gave me choices and let me have my babies the way I wanted. He is just plain Awesome and I will be seeing him until he retires.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
He put in my IUD, he was nice and he's a good doctor. The only problem is that whenever I have tests done they do not ever call with my results. I've had to call every time or I will not get them
in Riverton, UT |
Dr. England is the best. He takes his time with you and cares so much about giving the best patient care. He's at the Riverton Granger Medical clinic and still delivers at the Riverton hospital. I've been with him for 2 pregnancies and I'll never go to anyone else.
in Riverton, UT |
When we moved here I tried other ob's and have stuck with Dr England since my first visit with him. He does what is best for me, I trust him completely, and I would recommend him to anyone!
in Lehi,UT |
Just got word that Dr England is now with Granger medical and starts taking patients May 2, 2016. The number I was given to make an appointment is 801-302-1730. I am beyond happy we found him. He delivered my twins 4 years ago and I see him now with a baby due in Aug. He has always been nothing but awesome. (Also I heard from an employee that he was let go from IHC Riverton hospital because of jealousy and politics)
West Jordan, UT |
Dr. England is an excellent doctor and cares about his patients! He has delivered both of my children by C-section and I hope he can deliver my 3rd here in the next 4 weeks. Yes, he did leave Southridge OBGYN in Riverton, but it was not his choice and not his fault that he had to leave his patients without any warning. I have heard that he hopes to be practicing again in the Salt Lake valley in the next 3-4 weeks. If your upset that you are without a doctor be upset at IHC not Dr. England.
in South Jordan, UT |
Just got a call from his office that he up and quit the practice with no warning and wherever he went won't take my insurance- I'm due in 6 weeks.
Have you seen Dr. Edwin England, DO?
Are you Dr. England?