Dr. Edward Zimmerman, MD

Family MedicineMaleAge 65

Dr. Edward Zimmerman, MD is a Family Medicine Specialist in Las Vegas, NV. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Zimmerman to book an appointment.

Dr. Zimmerman
9130 W Post Rd Las Vegas, NV 89148

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Family Medicine Specialists in your area

• Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Dr. Zimmerman treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Zimmerman's conditions and procedures:

• Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Chemical Peel
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Laser Tattoo Removal
  • Liposuction
  • Penile Surgery
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Skin Procedures
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)

Dr. Zimmerman accepts

Dr. Zimmerman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zimmerman

3.8

Dr. Zimmerman

My experience with Dr. Edward M Zimmerman and his employees from Aesthetic Revolution LV was very poor. They treated me very wrong and unfair… People please be aware. Edward Zimmerman and his employees are professional scammers they defraud me and stole $3000 inn treatments . This purchase I made 7/15/20 of $6000 for 12 treatments… .Vivace RF is The name of treatments . $6000 purchase I made for 12 laser treatments. In 13 months they only gave me six treatments after the six treatment they told me they were done with treatments.. PEOPLE PLEASE BE AWARE!!! when you make a purchase in this clinic aesthetic revolution LV Make sure you get your receipts with terms and conditions A contract with expiration date etc. I would’ve recuperate my $3000 in credit if my receipt had terms and conditions expiration date etc. My credit card company would’ve gave me back my $3000 only if I would’ve been smarter by requesting a contract in my receipt. What goes around comes back around …
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Unprofessional medical practice frauds – Dec 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Zimmerman, MD?
DR Z and staff are great! Make an appointment, make your life better!
Russell – Aug 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Zimmerman, MD?
I am very unhappy they wanted another $100 to reschedule and wouldn't see me..20 mins late..ph broke so no calendar to remind. B.f. committed suicide 3 days ago i am a little stressed yes. Not right to charge an older lady 200 for an appointment she hasn't had.
Ashley Hayward – Jun 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Zimmerman, MD?
I saw Dr. Z in Las Vegas and was treated with Bellafill for my facial acne scars. Dr. Z uses a topical numbing cream and ices the area prior to treatment, so that, along the lidocaine in the product, made for a really comfortable and virtually painless experience. I'm now 4 days out from treatment and I can see there is a HUGE difference in my scarring. My skin texture looks softer and more even and the pitted scars are gone. Dr. Z was empathetic and a true expert on scarring and facial fillers.
AJO in Las Vegas, NV – Feb 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Zimmerman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zimmerman?
Provider explaining information to patient

Aesthetic Revolution Las Vegas (formerly Las Vegas Laser & Lipo) offices are designed to host comprehensive courses in aesthetic medicine while...Read more

Edward M. Zimmerman, M.D. graduated medical school from George Washington University in Washington, D.C. and has been in practice for over 20 years. His...Read more

• Cosmetic Medicine

• Best of Las Vegas Cosmetic Surgery, 2009
  • America's Top Surgeons, 2010
  • Top Cosmetic Surgeon in Las Vegas, 2011
  • Leading Physician of the World, 2011

Is Dr. Edward Zimmerman, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Edward Zimmerman, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Zimmerman's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Edward Zimmerman, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Zimmerman accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Edward Zimmerman, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Zimmerman frequently treats Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery), Chemical Peel, and CO2RE Laser Treatment. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Zimmerman treats.

Where is Dr. Edward Zimmerman, MD's office located?

Dr. Zimmerman's office is located at 9130 W Post Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89148. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Edward Zimmerman, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Zimmerman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Edward Zimmerman, MD?

9130 W Post Rd Las Vegas, NV 89148