Dr. Edward Zabawski Jr, DO
Dr. Edward Zabawski Jr, DO is a Dermatologist in Londonderry, NH and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Zabawski Jr has extensive experience in Skin Cancer & Excision and Cosmetic Skin Procedures. He graduated from UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX / NORTHERN CALIFORNIA CAMPUS in 1995. He is affiliated with Elliot Hospital.
Dermatology and Skin Health1C Commons Dr Unit 16 Londonderry, NH 03053
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- Practices at Top HospitalPatient Safety Excellence Award™ • See hospitals
- TrustworthyPatients said this doctor is trustworthy. • See reviews
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Zabawski Jr
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Zabawski Jr treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Zabawski Jr treats other conditions, please contact the office at (603) 965-3551.
Skin Cancer & Excision
Oncologists diagnose and treat cancers of the skin, including melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, and squamous cell carcinoma.Compare with other Skin Cancer & Excision specialists.
Dr. Zabawski Jr is experienced in the area of Skin Cancer & Excision. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 16 conditions and procedures
Cosmetic Skin Procedures
Cosmetic dermatologists diagnose and treat condition of the skin that affect appearance, such as age spots, wrinkles, unwanted hair, and acne scars.Compare with other Cosmetic Skin Procedures specialists.
Dr. Zabawski Jr is experienced in the area of Cosmetic Skin Procedures. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 10 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Zabawski Jr's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Zabawski Jr's conditions and procedures:
- Actinic Keratosis
- Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
- Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Carcinoma in Situ of Skin
- Contact Dermatitis
- Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
- Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
- Destruction of Penile Lesion
- Dry Skin
- Excessive Sweating
- Excision of Benign Skin Lesion
- Excision of Skin Cancer
- Excision of Skin Lesion
- Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer
- Fungal Nail Infection
- Genital Warts
- Granuloma of Skin
- Hair Loss
- Herpes Simplex Infection
- Itchy Skin
- Keloid Scar
- Lichen Planus
- Melanoma Screening
- Mole Evaluation
- Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
- Pityriasis Rosea
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Shaving of Skin Lesion
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Discoloration
- Skin Tag Removal
- Spider Veins
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Telogen Effluvium
- Varicose Eczema
- Varicose Veins
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Zabawski Jr accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Zabawski Jr accepts the following insurance:
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Elect Choice (Open Access) EPO
- Managed Choice (Open Access) POS
- Open Choice PPO
- Premier Care Network Plus - Innovation Health
- Blue Choice-ME PPO
- Pathway X Enhanced/Ind Direct Access NH POS
- Preferred Blue Network-NH PPO
- Baylor Scott & White Health Plan
- Baylor Scott & White Health Plan PPO
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts PPO
- Preferred Blue PPO
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- BestChoice PPO
- Blue Essentials HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- MVP Health Care
- MVP Health Plan EPO
- Tufts Health Plan
- Granite Advantage Saver EPO
- Granite Premier Choice EPO
- Tufts PPO
- Choice Plus POS
- Medica Choice
- Navigate POS
- Nexus Open Access
- Options PPO
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.