Dr. Edward Wong, MD

Dr. Edward Wong, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Dr. Edward Wong, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Lancaster, CA and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University in 1987 and specializes in gastroenterology, liver disorders, and more.Read his story

44725 10th St W Ste 250

Lancaster, CA 93534

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Wong

See how frequently Dr. Wong performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis
Abdominal Disorders
Ulcer

Dr. Wong's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Wong's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wong "I was born and raised in Hong Kong. I attended University of Southern California for my undergraduate study. After I finished my medical school in The Albert Einstein College of Medicine, I came back to California for my post-graduate medical training at West Los Angeles VA Medical Center in Internal Medicine. Internal Medicine is my specialty. Gastroenterology and Hepatology are my subspecialties, which I receive my training at UCLA and USC, respectively. I have been practicing medicine since 1993. I love to meet people from different backgrounds that we can share life together. In my spare time, I love to spend time with my family, reading, traveling and gardening. "

This content was provided by Dr. Wong "Every patient is unique. Nothing is bothersome in medicine. I strongly believe caring starts with a mutual trust between the patient and the doctor. The way to start building the trust is to get to know each other. As a physician, I want to be a friend to my patients. I will earn your trust that we try to solve the medical condition encountered together as a team."

• Gastroenterology
  • Liver Disorders

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of Southern California
  • UCLA Combined Prog
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 1993

Dr. Wong has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Wong does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wong and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wong's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wong to family and friends
7 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Wong's Performance

Dr. Wong Says:
"

All feedback will be welcome, either positive or negative. Anything to improve my interpersonal skill, how to relate to patients, or how my office operates will be received wholeheartedly. You can contact me by phone or mail. My phone number is (661)945-1874. The address is 44725 10th street west suite 250, Lancaster, CA 93534.

"

Very. Dr. Wong was my mother's doctor for many years. She was in excellent care with Dr. Wong. He was always available, if not in office, then by phone. During the last years of her life, we thought a cardio specialist might be a better match for her medical problems. We engaged 2 well known...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0