Dr. Edward Szachowicz, MD

Dr. Edward Szachowicz, MD

Facial Plastic Surgery  |

Dr. Edward Szachowicz, MD is a facial plastic surgery doctor who practices in Minneapolis, MN. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Read his story

FACIAL PLASTIC SURGERY

7373 France Ave S Ste 508

Minneapolis, MN 55435

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Szachowicz

Dr. Szachowicz's Experience

Dr. Szachowicz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

Dr. Szachowicz's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Szachowicz "Dr. Edward H. Szachowicz is a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon serving the Edina area for more than 30 years. Dr. Szachowicz is experienced in Eyelid Surgery, Rhinoplasty and BOTOX® Cosmetic. He is a professional member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Edward Szachowicz was also awarded the Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® Award, the Top 10 Doctor Award and the Best Doctor Award by the Minnesota Monthly magazine. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS Fellow, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellow, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Diplomat, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS) Alumni, University of Minnesota, Dept. of Otolaryngology (Residency and PhD) Alumni, University of Illinois, Abraham Lincoln School of Medicine (MD), Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society Alumni, Northwestern University—Evanston, IL FORMS OF PAYMENT American Express, Cash, Check, MasterCard, and Visa OFFICE HOURS Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM "

• Facial Plastic Surgery

• Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois - Bachelor of Arts
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1975
  • University of Illinois, College of Medicine - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • University Mn
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980
  • General Practice - University of Minnesota, Department of Otolaryngology
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Szachowicz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Szachowicz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Szachowicz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Szachowicz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Szachowicz to family and friends
Dr. Szachowicz's Performance
Dr Szachowicz helps you to look like how you feel on the inside. He takes care of the lines, furrows and deep creases that creep into our face as we start to get older. I have seen other Cosmetic Surgeons, but none holds a candle to the knowledge and expertise of Dr S. He takes the time to listen and explain so you are always confident and happy with the results Once you experience Your New Beginning, you will never want to see anyone else. Thank you Dr S.
I felt that throughout the entire experience I was treated with the utmost respect . My voice was heard! I was treated with care and concern every step of the way! Dr. Szachowicz is extremely professional. He treated me as if I was the only patient he had during each and every visit!
I had used a med spa in the past and started looking over-filled and very un-natural. Dr. Szachowicz was wonderful and he has made my eyes look even better with a much more natural appearance. Thank you Dr. Szachowicz and Victor!
Dr. Szachowicz took on my case when another local plastic surgeon said she could not help me. Dr. Szachowicz was kind, patient, and caring. He gave me specific directions for skin care and created a plan with Refissa and Sculptra that literally took 10 years off my appearance over about 4 months. I will be forever grateful for his medical expertise, his vision to see the possibilities for me, and his artistic application of the products he used. He goes above and beyond for his clients.
in Saint Paul, Mn |
I can't say enough good things about my experience at Facial Plastic Sugery. Recently, I had Fraxel Laser Skin Resurfacing, hoping to improve the deep lines that had developed around my mouth. I could not have been happier with the results. The improvement is amazing. I've seen Dr Szachowics, several times in the past, he is always attentive, thorough, professional and has the eye of an artist. He explains things clearly, and has a pleasant, calm demeanor.
i would highly refer dr szachowicz to any needing any kind of facial care
Sculptra has changed my overall appearance! Currently I am 50 years old and people mistake me for 40 something. My age does not bother me because I feel put together every day!
It has been a very positive experience with Dr. Szachowicz and his office staff.
Dr. Szachowicz is so meticulous, thorough and professional.
I finally look like I feel! For a while, I felt that my looks did not reflect how I felt inside - I'm sure I am not the first one you have heard saying this before .... I was somewhat concerned (read scared) about what I would look like after surgery and kept postponing doing something about it ... that is until more and more younger-looking people continue to be hired at my place of employment .... I felt old and motivated enough to actually do something about it. I saw ...
I previously saw a plastic surgeon for botox who placed the needle in the wrong area which resulted in drooped eye lids for several weeks while on vacation in France. I was reluctant to try botox again but was told Dr. Szachowicz was the best....and he is. I have been a loyal patient for 15 years
I felt I had excellent care and excellent follow up. I liked that Dr. Szachowicz explained everything in medical terms and gave me facts and figures. Dr. Szachowicz delivered everything he promised. I felt he really cared about my progress. I am extremely pleased with the results of my treatment. Some of my friends have said the work done on my face was the best they had seen. Dr. Szachowicz's office and staff are very inviting. I am extremely satisfied with my treat...
its always been great.
If you are a person of a certain age trying to feel and look your best, do yourself a favor and find out how Dr. Szachowicz in Edina, MN can help you achieve that goal. My wife and I have had botox, fillers, chemical peels and laser treatments for several years and thought we look pretty good for our age, until about two years ago when I ran into an old friend of mine (a contemporary of my wife and I) who looked a good 10 years younger than we were at the time!! He looked...
Dr. S has been so kind and caring during my consultation and procedures.
I have been seeing Dr Szachowicz for over 5 years and I couldnt' be happier with my treatments and results. He is extremely brilliant, knowledgeable, and honest. I have recommended him to many friends and will not go to anyone else.
Dr S. is very professional and also very kind, caring physician. He is an excellent plastic surgeon and a top doctor in the Twin Cities. I would recommend him highly for your plastic surgery needs.
I trust the recommendations of Dr. Szachowicz and his attention to detail is excellent. His caring attitude is comforting and I feel special.
Dr. Szachowicz always spends a lot of time with me, explaining how and what he is doing during any procedures I have done. He answers all of my questions, no matter how trivial they may be. He is very kind, gentle and knowledgeable. I recommend him highly!!
Dr. S will make sure you look natural and beautiful. He really understands how to bring out your best.
Dr Z is very gentle and cares about your comfort
Have you seen Dr. Edward Szachowicz, MD?