Dr. Edward Szachowicz, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. Szachowicz

FACIAL PLASTIC SURGERY

7373 France Ave S Ste 508 Edina, MN 55435

Dr. Edward Szachowicz, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Edina, MN and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from University of Illinois, College of Medicine - M.D. in 1979 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and cosmetic medicine.

Dr. Szachowicz accepts

Dr. Szachowicz accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check Dr. Szachowicz's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections

Dr. Edward H. Szachowicz is a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon serving the Edina area for more than 30 years. Dr. Szachowicz is experienced in Eyelid Surgery, Rhinoplasty and BOTOX® Cosmetic. He is a professional member of the American Acad...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

General Practice - University of Minnesota, Department of Otolaryngology
1980
University Mn
1979
University of Illinois, College of Medicine - M.D.
1975

10.344827586206897%

Dr. Szachowicz?
Dr. Szachowicz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Edward Szachowicz, MD
Dr. Szachowicz was recently elected Top Doctor of 2019 in the Mpls/St Paul Magazine. He is most deserving of this honor. My first procedure with him was in 1996 and he is undoubtedly the best of the best. Congratulations Doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Szachowicz, MD?
I missed my first appointment (which I had been anxiously awaiting for so long as I had pain in my jaw from clenching teeth) and was told to never come back. While this doctor may be fantastic, they are missing warmth and care for the patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Szachowicz, MD?
It is unfortunate that after being a very satisfied pt of Dr. Sz for many years, I am no longer allowed in the office with no fathomable explanation. I stopped by to see Sz and ask his opinion re an issue. I was met with some weird talk from his clerk mouthpiece who explained that I am barred from the premises because I asked that advertisements from their office not be mailed to my address for privacy purposes. This seems to be a rational request. What are they covering up? Pt neglect?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Szachowicz, MD?
Dr Szachowicz helps you to look like how you feel on the inside. He takes care of the lines, furrows and deep creases that creep into our face as we start to get older. I have seen other Cosmetic Surgeons, but none holds a candle to the knowledge and expertise of Dr S. He takes the time to listen and explain so you are always confident and happy with the results Once you experience Your New Beginning, you will never want to see anyone else. Thank you Dr S.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Szachowicz, MD?
I felt that throughout the entire experience I was treated with the utmost respect . My voice was heard! I was treated with care and concern every step of the way! Dr. Szachowicz is extremely professional. He treated me as if I was the only patient he had during each and every visit!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Szachowicz, MD?
I had used a med spa in the past and started looking over-filled and very un-natural. Dr. Szachowicz was wonderful and he has made my eyes look even better with a much more natural appearance. Thank you Dr. Szachowicz and Victor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Szachowicz, MD?
Dr. Szachowicz took on my case when another local plastic surgeon said she could not help me. Dr. Szachowicz was kind, patient, and caring. He gave me specific directions for skin care and created a plan with Refissa and Sculptra that literally took 10 years off my appearance over about 4 months. I will be forever grateful for his medical expertise, his vision to see the possibilities for me, and his artistic application of the products he used. He goes above and beyond for his clients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Szachowicz, MD?
I can't say enough good things about my experience at Facial Plastic Sugery. Recently, I had Fraxel Laser Skin Resurfacing, hoping to improve the deep lines that had developed around my mouth. I could not have been happier with the results. The improvement is amazing. I've seen Dr Szachowics, several times in the past, he is always attentive, thorough, professional and has the eye of an artist. He explains things clearly, and has a pleasant, calm demeanor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Szachowicz, MD?
i would highly refer dr szachowicz to any needing any kind of facial care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Szachowicz, MD?
Sculptra has changed my overall appearance! Currently I am 50 years old and people mistake me for 40 something. My age does not bother me because I feel put together every day!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Szachowicz, MD?
It has been a very positive experience with Dr. Szachowicz and his office staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Szachowicz, MD?
Dr. Szachowicz is so meticulous, thorough and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Szachowicz, MD?
I finally look like I feel! For a while, I felt that my looks did not reflect how I felt inside - I'm sure I am not the first one you have heard saying this before .... I was somewhat concerned (read scared) about what I would look like after surgery and kept postponing doing something about it ... that is until more and more younger-looking people continue to be hired at my place of employment .... I felt old and motivated enough to actually do something about it. I saw ...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Szachowicz, MD?
I previously saw a plastic surgeon for botox who placed the needle in the wrong area which resulted in drooped eye lids for several weeks while on vacation in France. I was reluctant to try botox again but was told Dr. Szachowicz was the best....and he is. I have been a loyal patient for 15 years
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Szachowicz, MD?
I felt I had excellent care and excellent follow up. I liked that Dr. Szachowicz explained everything in medical terms and gave me facts and figures. Dr. Szachowicz delivered everything he promised. I felt he really cared about my progress. I am extremely pleased with the results of my treatment. Some of my friends have said the work done on my face was the best they had seen. Dr. Szachowicz's office and staff are very inviting. I am extremely satisfied with my treat...
its always been great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Szachowicz, MD?
If you are a person of a certain age trying to feel and look your best, do yourself a favor and find out how Dr. Szachowicz in Edina, MN can help you achieve that goal. My wife and I have had botox, fillers, chemical peels and laser treatments for several years and thought we look pretty good for our age, until about two years ago when I ran into an old friend of mine (a contemporary of my wife and I) who looked a good 10 years younger than we were at the time!! He looked...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Szachowicz, MD?
Dr. S has been so kind and caring during my consultation and procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Szachowicz, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Szachowicz for over 5 years and I couldnt' be happier with my treatments and results. He is extremely brilliant, knowledgeable, and honest. I have recommended him to many friends and will not go to anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Szachowicz, MD?
Dr S. is very professional and also very kind, caring physician. He is an excellent plastic surgeon and a top doctor in the Twin Cities. I would recommend him highly for your plastic surgery needs.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Szachowicz?