Dr. Edward Stolarski, MD

Orthopedic Surgery •  Male

Dr. Stolarski

Kennedy-White Orthopaedic Center

6050 Cattleridge Blvd Ste 201 Sarasota, FL 34232

Dr. Edward Stolarski, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Sarasota, FL and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Stolarski has more experience with Hip/Pelvic Bones, Knee/Lower Limbs, and Spine than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Hahnemann School of Medicine, Allegheny University of Health Sciences medical school in 1997. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota and Englewood Community Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Stolarski to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Stolarski with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Palms of Pasadena Hospital.

Make an appointment at Palms of Pasadena Hospital today at (727) 258-5186.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Palms of Pasadena Hospital.

Dr. Stolarski's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stolarski

4.3

Dr. Stolarski?
I would give my highest recommendation for Dr. Edward Stolarski for those who need a total hip replacement. The whole experience was almost painless. The surgery went very well and I was out of the hospital after only one night. I never had any serious pain. I was able to walk very well after a few days and only used a walker for one week. After one month I have no pain and can walk without pain.
Judy Culbreth – Aug 06, 2020
All around excellent
Don – Jun 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Stolarski, MD?
Dr. Stolarski replaced my right knee last December. After only 5 months, I am back to doing all of the things I like. My visit today was my “graduation” visit. Dr. Stolarski reviewed my X-Rays with me and answered all my questions. He is a very gracious person, and obviously very good at his craft. Would highly recommend him.
John Doucette – May 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Stolarski, MD?
Dr Stolarski is always attentive, thorough and does a comprehensive examination to determine the cause of my pain. When the root cause is outside his area of expertise he always refers me to someone who is also at the top of their field
Andrew J Pastor – Apr 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Stolarski, MD?
3 years ago Dr. Stolarski did a partial knee replacement on my left knee. It was only the medial compartment that was bad. The replacement was put in crooked and too big, obviously resulting in a "knock-knee" abnormality. When confronted his answer was that is was "in normal limits". I had my right knee done in Michigan several years prior, so I know how it should be. Straight! Thus, improper wear occurred on the lateral side of my left knee. Now 3 years later I have to have a total knee replacement because Stolarski's surgery ruined the rest of my left knee. My right knee, which was done correctly, is now 10 years in use and is just fine. All this has been verified by X-rays and another orthopedic surgeon. Stolarski is in to quantity not quality. Research showing he does allot of surgeries does not mean he's the best. Did I mention that when I asked for a copy of my operative report for the "uni" I was given a cookie cutter report for a total knee replacement with my name on it?
Mar 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Stolarski, MD?
I had bilateral hip replacement at same time and I am extremely pleased with results. Dr Stolarski is a great surgeon and a very pleasant person. I recommend him highly for joint replacement surgery.
James Kutch – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Stolarski, MD?
He did my 3rd knee - no he did not do the 1st two. He gave me the options of what he could do - The knee probably won’t move more that what is is not (I went from a 35 bend to a 71 bend). For 171/2 years I have been living with 24/7 knee pain and I sit here now with absolutely NO pain in the knee. It is wonderful. He is a wonderful surgeon and person. The staff are just great and helpful in every way possible. If you need an orthopedic appointment, call Dr Stolarski.
Elaine – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Stolarski, MD?
Great! Had total left knee replacement by Dr. Stolarski on Dec. 18 and will have the right knee done on March 23. My recovery has been very good. Had the robotic Rosa procedure and would recommend that even though it’s an extra $500. Because Medicare won’t pay for it. Can’t wait for the next knee surgery with Dr. Stolarski, he is the very best!
Jackie Furbee – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Stolarski, MD?
I had an hip-replacement and could not be happier with the results. I've had almost zero pain and have felt back to almost normal for a couple of weeks now. I am just 4 weeks post-op and my biggest challenge is not doing too much activity too soon!
Lauren Marmaro – Jan 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Stolarski, MD?
Absolutely satisfied and grateful for this very special Doctor From the very beginning of my journey to get a good working hip, I was a little concerned that he wasn’t the old fashioned kind of Doctor I realized his being a master engineer/surgeon and very professional staff to support the operation was most important. And then as a bonus before and 4 months after the hip surgery, he is that real Doctor and communicates with you and gives you the time that’s needed I am now dancing and walking 3 miles a day Thsnk you
Robin – Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Stolarski, MD?
He is the absolute best compassionate, caring and skilled surgeon. Along with his entire staff. I first started interviewing surgeons for my hip replacement surgery Upon meeting him after others, I knew he was the one to do my surgery, which was very successful and now even 14 days after just walking with a cane
Christine Davis – Jan 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Stolarski, MD?
A former long time Sarasota resident now living in Virginia, I spent considerable time, effort, and money to arrange a 12 week stay in Sarasota for knee replacement surgery in October. The week before surgery, Dr. Stolarski postponed my procedure for 2 weeks to schedule an MRI. I made multiple calls to get the results and reschedule surgery with no response from his staff. It took 3 weeks before I could get another appointment and even then he wouldn't or couldn't explain the results. Very dismissive and unprofessional. Either he's too busy or, for some reason, not capable of meeting patient commitments. I consider myself lucky to go back home without treatment - at least I am no worse off than when I arrived.
Dec 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Stolarski, MD?
This doctor is burned out and his office is like a cattle ?? drive
Not happy – Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Stolarski, MD?
Complex knee revision surgery needed. Dr Stolarski is a very experienced surgeon yet he’s so down to earth personable. Trust him tons. Patient and constrained. He won’t rush you through the office visit.
Jul 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Stolarski, MD?
Dr. Stolarski gave me such a better life with two new knees, one 12/17 and the other 12/18. No more braces and pain meds. I am walking and going up and down stairs with no problem. Thanks to Dr. Stolarski and his wonderful team I have vacations to plan and places to go.
T. Garner in Englewlood, FL – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Stolarski, MD?
Dr. Stolarski did an excellent surgery on my hip replacement, he is professional but also personal and makes you feel very comfortable. I am more than happy with the results and would recommend him to all friends and family. His staff was very friendly and my husband appreciated the contact Dr. Stolarski made with him after the surgery. Our experience with Dr. Stolarski and his staff was excellent.
May 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Stolarski, MD?
I’m given little space for this review. So 2 important points: The office is run like a factory assembly line. I saw Dr Stolarski for a very short introduction prior to my total hip replacement. He was nice but his staff are not interested in patients with residual pain issues post op. Pre op you are scheduled by weight. I’m not obese but my surgery was last of the day regardless of my explicit request for early am. 1.5 years later I’m still in pain. The rest of the review doesn’t matter.
Bradenton , FL – Jan 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Stolarski, MD?
I could barely walk and when I did you could hear a grinding. My pain was excruciating and it turned out both hips were shot and the grinding was the sound of bone on bone. Dr. Stolarski explained what had happened to my hips and how he would go about replacing both. My surgeries went well and Dr. Stolarski was always available before and after surgery. My new hips are great and I feel fortunate that I found Dr. Stolarski.
Rodger M in FL – Dec 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Stolarski, MD?
Very professional! I was confident he was my guy 5 minutes after meeting him. Replaced my hip then both knees. Great experience and outcome. Back skiing and playing tennis!
Tommy S in Tampa, FL – Nov 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Stolarski, MD?
As a surgeon, Dr. Stolarski is allegedly 'the best.' And he's the first to tell you that. He spends very little time with his patients, passing us off to Nurse Practitioner(s) as quickly as possible. His pompous sense of 'entitlement' was SUCH a turnoff that I dropped him like a rock. ( but as he's rather short he didn't have far to fall) I 'suppose' his 'hype' is true, but as a human being-he's an insufferable Twit.
Sep 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Stolarski, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Stolarski?

Providing state of the art approaches and implant technology for our active, young and young at heart patients in need of hip and need replacements. National and international orthopedic surgeon educator for the anterior approach tfor total hip replacement. Orthopedic referral center for complex hip and knee replacements, infections as well as total joint replacement failures.

2002
1997
Hahnemann School of Medicine, Allegheny University of Health Sciences
1997
Drexel University; Electrical Engineering

• National and International Physician Educator for the ASI Hip Replacement, 2005
  • Guest Lecturer, The 40th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Replacement Arthroplasty, February 2
  • Physician of the Year; Doctor's Hospital, 2007

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Stolarski communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Stolarski offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Stolarski offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Stolarski have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Stolarski offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Stolarski offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (941) 365-0655