Dr. Edward Spoon Jr, MD

Dr. Edward Spoon Jr, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Dr. Edward Spoon Jr, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from University Of Nevada School Of Medicine in 1989 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology, obstetric & gynecologic surgery, and more.Read his story

401 N Buffalo Dr Ste 110

Las Vegas, NV 89145

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Culinary Health Fund

Learn about Dr. Spoon Jr

See how frequently Dr. Spoon Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Perimenopause
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)

Dr. Spoon Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Spoon Jr's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Spoon Jr "I am a native Nevadan who has great pride in helping make our lives here in Southern Nevada a good as possible. I love our city and the many great people we have keeping it in the limelight of America. "

This content was provided by Dr. Spoon Jr "I enjoy getting to know my patients lives and their needs.  I strive to make your experience easy. comfortable and productive. Medicine is not always so black and white, so I intend on making it as understandable as possible.  I don't want you to worry! We've got this! "

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Obstetric & Gynecologic Surgery
  • Surgery
  • Urogynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University of Nevada, Reno
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Baylor College Of Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • UMC of Southern Nevada
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Spoon Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Spoon Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spoon Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Spoon Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Spoon Jr to family and friends

Dr. Spoon Jr's Performance

Dr. Spoon Jr Says:
"

I hope to make all patient experiences positive; however, I understand it is unrealistic to fulfill all patients needs. I monitor comments periodically and will take critical comments in the most constructive way to improve patient experiences in the future. To those of you who have taken the time to provide your experiences...THANK YOU!!!

"

Dr. Spoon has been my doctor for several years. He is easy to talk to and very professional. He makes me feel at easy and he listens when I talk. He is the best!!! I love his staff. Everyone is friendly and caring.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Excellent person and doctor!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I chose Dr. Spoon for my OB almost 19’years ago, and he has taken care of me ever since. I have had two pregnancies with him. His bedside manner and concern for your well being is beyond anyone’s expectations. He is truly concerned about you, the patient and ensures that you are comfortable with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Spoon is an amazing doctor. He really gets to know your personal health, goals, and concerns. He’s been my doctor for more than 15 years, and he delivered my first baby last year. He made me feel at ease and answers any questions I have honestly. I like that he is straight to the point, but...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Spoon is by far the best doctor I have seen. He has great bedside manner & is easy to talk to. Although he is a specialist he'd make an amazing primary care doctor. He is knowledgeable about overall health. He asks about your sleeping patterns, you energy level & shows care for your wellbeing....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0