Dr. Edward Smith, MD

Dr. Edward Smith, MD

Dermatopathology  |
Dr. Edward Smith, MD is a dermatopathology specialist in High Point, NC and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Wake Forest University School Of Medicine, Medical Center Boulevard in 1998 and specializes in dermatopathology.

404 Westwood Ave Ste 107

High Point, NC 27262

Dr. Smith accepts

Dr. Smith accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

3.7

Dr. Smith?
Dr. Smith's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Edward Smith, MD
My dad is 87 years old and has been going to Dr. Smith for several years. Dr. Smith is so Great with the elderly. He is very compassionate with my dad who has Alzheimer's and has a special way of putting my dad at ease. His bed side manner is also great. I rank his medical skills up there with the top 10 in the Country. I Highly Recommend Dr. Smith and am So Very Thankful that he is my dad's Doctor ! One other thing I need to mention is that his staff are Super as well ! Thank You Dr. Smith !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Smith, MD?
Dr. Smith is a very knowledgeable and caring dr. He patiently listened to me and thoroughly examined me, and explained anything I didn't understand about treatment. He made sure I got emergency treatment for melanoma going out of his way to help me. I would highly recommend him for all dermatological needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Smith, MD?
Please DO NOT visit this provider. I could write volumes, but this blog does not provide enough space to provide detail. Office staff is one of the worst, lies, and I had a prescription renewal 'deactivated' with no explanation. Blood test results were not provided as requested.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Smith, MD?
Went to dr Smith for dark spots on my face. He didn't think he could help me but he wanted to try the spot on my left hand. I think he got a little bit carried away because he burned a hole in my hand and it was very painful. I was told that it would heal in 7-10 days. I left his office in Kernersville with NO instructions about the wound on my hand. 2 months later, still had not healed. I now have an ugly burn scar on my hand,and still have pain if I bump my hand on something. Bad experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Smith, MD?
I went in to get a spot near my eye looked at and determined that it was nothing to be concerned about but he took the time to look around at some other things and did find a couple of spots to freeze off on my scalp. I have been to him several times now and really like dealing with Dr. Smith.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Smith, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Smith?