Family Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Edward Rybka, DO
Dr. Edward Rybka, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Oak Lawn, IL. He has been practicing for 9 years.

4301 W 95th St Ste 1

Oak Lawn, IL 60453

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Rybka

Dr. Rybka's Experience

Dr. Rybka's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Rybka does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Midwestern Univ Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Rybka has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rybka has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rybka does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rybka and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rybka's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rybka to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Rybka's Performance
in Chicago |
Dr Rybka has been my pcp for about 6 years now and I couldn't be happier. I have referred my immediate family to him and they are pleased as well. He is patient, listens to our concerns and really cares about our health. I have a neuromuscular disease and was recently hospitalized and Dr.Rybka followed up with me constantly to make sure I was recovering. He also had his associates check on me when he wasn't there which let me know his patients' well being is his priority. Thank you Dr. Rybka!
in Oak Lawn, IL |
Dr Rybka was excellent. He really cared about my health concerns and spent a lot of time with me explaining everything. I trust him completely.
in Oak Lawn, IL |
My visit with Dr. Rybka was wonderful. He and his staff provided excellent services. Dr. Rybka listened to my concerns and addressed them. He is pleasantly calm and his bedside manner made me feel relaxed and welcome. Dr. Rybka is a physician that I would highly recommend to my family and friends.
in Oak Lawn, IL |
Dr. Rybka is a throw back doctor. I never fell rushed and he always has time to properly answer all my questions. I find him and his staff to be very thoughtful. If I had an ailment or concern they always follow up with me unexpectedly just to make sure I doing well. Me, my two sons and wife call Dr. Rybka our primary doctor. If I need to get to see him immediately they always find a way to squeeze me in. I recommend him to all my friends and family!
in Oak Lawn, IL |
Dr. Edward Rybka is exemplary. I have two sons, and he has been taking amazing care of them since 2011. He is extremely knowledgeable, tremendously kind, exceptionally dependable, and exceedingly thorough. I trust him completely and know that my children are in the best possible hands. I have recommended Dr. Rybka to many people. 5 members of my extended family have since become his patients. He is absolutely fabulous. I would give him more than 5 stars in every category if I could.
Dr. Rybka seemed cold and uncaring. I felt like he completely wrote off my concerns. He needs to have more heart and compassion.
in Flossmoor, IL |
Dr. Rybka did not return my phone call about a worrying mammogram and instead had his staff read the results over the phone. When I wrote to him complaining about his behavior, he realeased me from his care. I am scheduled to have an ultrasound in a few weeks, but I don't have a doctor anymore. Dr. Rybka is thin-skinned, and has behaved in a unethical and unprofessional manner.
Woodstock, IL |
Office horrible, can never get in , when you need to . He doesn't return calls
Have you seen Dr. Edward Rybka, DO?
Are you Dr. Rybka?