Dr. Edward Rubin, MD

Dr. Rubin
Telehealth services available

Dr. Edward Rubin Pain Management

1103 Stewart Ave Garden City, NY 11530

Dr. Edward Rubin, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Garden City, NY and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from St Georges University School Of Medicine medical school in 2001. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Long Island Jewish Medical Center and North Shore University Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rubin to book an appointment.

Dr. Rubin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rubin

87.75510204081633%
10.204081632653061%

Dr. Rubin?
Dr Rubin is extremely attentive to his patients. He has put many hours into creating a effective treatment plan for me. You must be willing to work with Dr. Rubin to get the best care results. I have been seeing him for over 4 years and I have never had trouble contacting Dr. Rubin. He calls me right back when I am having problems with my medications or issues. Dr Rubin ways has up to date treatment options for his patients. If he feels you would benefit from them he will recommend the new treatment options he has.His front desk staff is on point and very friendly. They are caring and do whatever they can to fit in an emergency visit when needed. Dr Rubin has changed my life in positive ways and I am so thankful that he is my Dr.
Valerie – Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
I had 1 office visit, 1 teledoc ,n an epidural with him. When I asked his office for a drs note putting me out of work ,I was told I wasn’t established enough as a patient to return to the referring physician. My problem is the referring physician did not treat me, Dr Rubin did. I would never go back to the office because of this.
May 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Rubins for over a decade! I have been able to get back to work, volunteer in my community, chase after a grandson and socialize with friends! Now with these challenging times I was pleasantly surprised with how incredibly easy the telemedicine appointment was and totally recommend it- at least until we can all move about freely. Dr Rubin is always offering the latest therapies from laser treatments to ketamine infusions which I also highly recommend! His staff are super friendly and very professional!
Noelle Shimone-Gisler, JD – Mar 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
Dr Ruben is a caring kind pain management Doctor.My ll year old daughter was diagnosed with CRPS and was unable to walk , let water or air touch her legs. Dr Ruben was able to first control her pain with epidural blocks and then suggested a spinal stimulator trial to help with the pain. After the trial she got off the bed and was able to walk!! We all cried! Two weeks later she was implanted with the permanent devise and it has managed most of her pain. It’s 10 years later and Dr Ruben still monitors and handles her pain. Dr Ruben was referred to us by another Doctor and am forever grateful. I send my friends and family to him and trust him completely. I cannot say enough about his staff and their personal attention and their devotion to the patients he treats. Lastly pain management is not about becoming dependent on drugs to keep you out of pain it’s about what Dr Ruben can do to help you manage your pain by giving you options and by caring.
Geri Russo – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
Dr Rubin has relieved me of painful situations twice, one involving a very painful pinched nerve issue and the second a herniated disc issue. Dr Rubins patient attitude along with his professional approach to treating my symptoms made me very comfortable.
Steve – Sep 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
Dr. Rubin gave me back my life...only when nothing else worked did he resort to medications . and he cares so much about his patients he really monitors them and also fights for them with insurance cases when necessary. One of my trustworthy and capable doctors. At 40 with small kids...I was not ready to be a cripple and not work...and he made sure that never happened. I have been seeing him for about 10 years! Love Dr. Rubin!!!
Karen Hammond in St. James, NY – Jun 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
DR. RUBIN AND HIS ASSISTANT DOCTORS AND PA'S ARE ALL GREAT. BECAUSE OF THEM I AM ABLE TO BE MORE ACTIVE THAN MY OTHER DOCTOR'S EVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE. THANK YOU
MINEOLA , NY – Sep 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
If it wasn't for dr.Rubin sustaining my mobility until it was obvious to all involved in my life that neck back and dbl.knee replacements were an absolute necessity he keeps me up right at this very moment operations may have been necessary but they don't stop the pain I do everything he tells me to and he does the rest an absolute God send 5stars if I could it would be higher love the entire staff.
Tommy Bono in Merrick – Apr 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
Dr. Rubin is the best pain management doctor I've met. I'm young and don't want to be on pain medication, and he has found the perfect regime for my condition to ease my pain. He truly cares about his patients and takes the time to listen in order to assure you the best care. If you want a doctor that wants to help you, go see Dr. Rubin. You won't regret it!
Kristin – Jul 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
i have been seeing Dr Rubin for a couple of yrs . He's a great Doctor.. in fact , i travel to see my dr a couple times a yr..for an office visit.
carol reinekce in Ottawa, IL – Feb 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
Dr Rubin has given me a new lease on life. He is patient, kind, and very understanding and he is a very good listener. But most important, I can walk again. I now live without pain. Thanks to him I'm able to Enjoy my life.
Leah Fiterstein in Roslyn, NY – Oct 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
I was experiencing severe right sciatic pain, and a severe vice-like stabbing in my right calf, from multiple lumber herniated discs putting pressure on my nerve roots. The first injection brought my pain from a 10 to a 6. The second injection reduced the pain to a 1. Very grateful to Dr. Rubin. David Rogers
David Rogers in Huntington Station, NY – Aug 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Rubin for the last two years. He is both an extremely competent pain management professional and a doctor who is both caring and compassionate to his patients. In my opinion , I highly recommend him to any individual in need of a pain management professional.
ANN C in Ozone Park, NY – Aug 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
I've went to different doctors for the last 14 years with no success at all, and Dr. Rubin made me pain free for the first time with the shots that he gave me where other doctors that gave me expensive shots that did nothing. I wish I would have went to him first instead of the hacks who wasted my time and money. To me he is a 10 star doctor with a great staff and does not over charge [very inexpensive] and I am no longer depressed and 1000% better. By far the best doctor, and may God bless him
Kevin Fitzpatrick in Ridge, NY – Mar 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
Dr Rubin has given me my life back several years again I couldn't walk..he treated me and I was pain free. I relocated to Florida for a few years and one of the first things I made sure of was that Dr Rubin was still here to help me once again. What I remember distinct was that he called me up the day after the epidural to check on me. That alone plus of course his genius drove me right back to him...he is amazing and caring.
Joanna Mancini in 2000 Boyle Road, Selden NY 11784 – Feb 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
Dr Rubin provides me with the care ans services that I need. He has my pain under control.
Deborah Fusco in East Meadow NY – Jan 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rubin?

To continually strive to relieve the suffering of chronic pain of each and every patient entrusted to our care. We are committed to creating an effective environment for healing the whole person physically and emotionally. We will provide this healing with skill, compassion and the highest standards of quality.

• Pain Medicine