Dr. Edward Rubin, MD

Dr. Rubin
Telehealth services available

Dr. Edward Rubin Pain Management

1103 Stewart Ave Garden City, NY 11530

Dr. Edward Rubin, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Garden City, NY and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from St Georges University School Of Medicine medical school in 2001. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Long Island Jewish Medical Center and North Shore University Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rubin to book an appointment.

Dr. Rubin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rubin

Dr. Rubin
I have been a patient of Dr. Rubin's since day 1. I was a patient of the practice that he took over from. He has helped me to get through my pain from multiply medical conditions and between the two of us have worked hard to stay that way. I also would rate his PA's and other doctor's as well. His office staff is another story. It made me feel good when several years ago I was rushed into Winthrop and the next morning Dr. Rubin came by to not only to make sure that my medication was written up correctly, but also to see if there was anything else I needed. I have recommended him to several other patients I know who have switched from other pain doctor's to Dr. Rubin and agree with me, that Dr. Rubin knows what he is doing and will not give you more medication than you need and other ways besides pills to make you better. Thank you a thousand times over Dr. Rubin.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
B.A. Siegl – May 07, 2021
I have been visiting Dr Rubin for a few years and he has gotten more efficient (if that was possible) because he is so professional, kind and caring. I recommend him and his staff highly. I receive an injection for my back which he places with imaging. He is the best!
Veronica Newton – Apr 29, 2021
Excellent Dr., offers many different options in terms of pain relief. I’ve seen advertisements for Ketamine in his office as well as many other state of the art procedures in addition to the epidural injections. This gives patients many options to choose from before resorting to Surgery. I’ve been avoiding surgery for back and neck pain for many years, Dr. Rubin has helped me many times and it has greatly sustained my pain.
Excellent Dr. that offers many different alternati – Mar 06, 2021
I have been a patient for well over 10 years. Dr. Rubin has helped greatly improve my quality of life, I am working, active in my community and enjoy socializing with my friends & family. In addition he has a wide variety of tools from conventional medicine to Ketamine Infusion, Laser therapy and so much more. The staff is always professional & helpful. His office also has Telemed which with everything happening now its a blessing!
Noelle Shimone-Gisler JD – Jan 05, 2021
Every Dr should care the way Dr Ruben does. Kind and caring.The man listens to you and treats you with care. His knowledge is amazing.
Todd Geller – Nov 26, 2020
Dr Rubin is extremely attentive to his patients. He has put many hours into creating a effective treatment plan for me. You must be willing to work with Dr. Rubin to get the best care results. I have been seeing him for over 4 years and I have never had trouble contacting Dr. Rubin. He calls me right back when I am having problems with my medications or issues. Dr Rubin ways has up to date treatment options for his patients. If he feels you would benefit from them he will recommend the new treatment options he has.His front desk staff is on point and very friendly. They are caring and do whatever they can to fit in an emergency visit when needed. Dr Rubin has changed my life in positive ways and I am so thankful that he is my Dr.
Valerie – Jun 24, 2020
I had 1 office visit, 1 teledoc ,n an epidural with him. When I asked his office for a drs note putting me out of work ,I was told I wasn’t established enough as a patient to return to the referring physician. My problem is the referring physician did not treat me, Dr Rubin did. I would never go back to the office because of this.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
May 19, 2020
Dr Ruben is a caring kind pain management Doctor.My ll year old daughter was diagnosed with CRPS and was unable to walk , let water or air touch her legs. Dr Ruben was able to first control her pain with epidural blocks and then suggested a spinal stimulator trial to help with the pain. After the trial she got off the bed and was able to walk!! We all cried! Two weeks later she was implanted with the permanent devise and it has managed most of her pain. It’s 10 years later and Dr Ruben still monitors and handles her pain. Dr Ruben was referred to us by another Doctor and am forever grateful. I send my friends and family to him and trust him completely. I cannot say enough about his staff and their personal attention and their devotion to the patients he treats. Lastly pain management is not about becoming dependent on drugs to keep you out of pain it’s about what Dr Ruben can do to help you manage your pain by giving you options and by caring.
Geri Russo – Jan 21, 2020
Dr Rubin has relieved me of painful situations twice, one involving a very painful pinched nerve issue and the second a herniated disc issue. Dr Rubins patient attitude along with his professional approach to treating my symptoms made me very comfortable.
Steve – Sep 04, 2019
Dr. Rubin gave me back my life...only when nothing else worked did he resort to medications . and he cares so much about his patients he really monitors them and also fights for them with insurance cases when necessary. One of my trustworthy and capable doctors. At 40 with small kids...I was not ready to be a cripple and not work...and he made sure that never happened. I have been seeing him for about 10 years! Love Dr. Rubin!!!
Karen Hammond in St. James, NY – Jun 23, 2019
DR. RUBIN AND HIS ASSISTANT DOCTORS AND PA'S ARE ALL GREAT. BECAUSE OF THEM I AM ABLE TO BE MORE ACTIVE THAN MY OTHER DOCTOR'S EVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE. THANK YOU
  • Long wait times
MINEOLA , NY – Sep 16, 2018
If it wasn't for dr.Rubin sustaining my mobility until it was obvious to all involved in my life that neck back and dbl.knee replacements were an absolute necessity he keeps me up right at this very moment operations may have been necessary but they don't stop the pain I do everything he tells me to and he does the rest an absolute God send 5stars if I could it would be higher love the entire staff.
Tommy Bono in Merrick – Apr 04, 2018
Dr. Rubin is the best pain management doctor I've met. I'm young and don't want to be on pain medication, and he has found the perfect regime for my condition to ease my pain. He truly cares about his patients and takes the time to listen in order to assure you the best care. If you want a doctor that wants to help you, go see Dr. Rubin. You won't regret it!
Kristin – Jul 25, 2017
i have been seeing Dr Rubin for a couple of yrs . He's a great Doctor.. in fact , i travel to see my dr a couple times a yr..for an office visit.
carol reinekce in Ottawa, IL – Feb 16, 2017
Dr Rubin has given me a new lease on life. He is patient, kind, and very understanding and he is a very good listener. But most important, I can walk again. I now live without pain. Thanks to him I'm able to Enjoy my life.
Leah Fiterstein in Roslyn, NY – Oct 09, 2016
I was experiencing severe right sciatic pain, and a severe vice-like stabbing in my right calf, from multiple lumber herniated discs putting pressure on my nerve roots. The first injection brought my pain from a 10 to a 6. The second injection reduced the pain to a 1. Very grateful to Dr. Rubin. David Rogers
David Rogers in Huntington Station, NY – Aug 17, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Rubin for the last two years. He is both an extremely competent pain management professional and a doctor who is both caring and compassionate to his patients. In my opinion , I highly recommend him to any individual in need of a pain management professional.
ANN C in Ozone Park, NY – Aug 14, 2016
I've went to different doctors for the last 14 years with no success at all, and Dr. Rubin made me pain free for the first time with the shots that he gave me where other doctors that gave me expensive shots that did nothing. I wish I would have went to him first instead of the hacks who wasted my time and money. To me he is a 10 star doctor with a great staff and does not over charge [very inexpensive] and I am no longer depressed and 1000% better. By far the best doctor, and may God bless him
Kevin Fitzpatrick in Ridge, NY – Mar 01, 2016
Dr Rubin has given me my life back several years again I couldn't walk..he treated me and I was pain free. I relocated to Florida for a few years and one of the first things I made sure of was that Dr Rubin was still here to help me once again. What I remember distinct was that he called me up the day after the epidural to check on me. That alone plus of course his genius drove me right back to him...he is amazing and caring.
Joanna Mancini in 2000 Boyle Road, Selden NY 11784 – Feb 26, 2016
Dr Rubin provides me with the care ans services that I need. He has my pain under control.
Deborah Fusco in East Meadow NY – Jan 03, 2016

How was your experience with Dr. Rubin?

To continually strive to relieve the suffering of chronic pain of each and every patient entrusted to our care. We are committed to creating an effective...Read more

Dr. Edward S. Rubin is a Board Certified Doctor serving the New York area for more than 8 years. Dr. Rubin is experienced in Low Back/Leg/Buttock Pain,...Read more

• Pain Medicine