Dr. Edward Rubin, MD

Pain Medicine ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Rubin

Winthrop Pain Management

1300 Franklin Ave # Level Garden City, NY 11530

Dr. Edward Rubin, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Garden City, NY and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from St. George's University School of Medicine, Grenada - M.D. in 2001 and specializes in pain medicine, anesthesiology, and more.

Dr. Rubin accepts

Dr. Rubin accepts the following insurance:

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Health Net
MagnaCare
Oxford Health Plans

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check Dr. Rubin's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Rubin's Top Procedures and Conditions

Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)

Dr. Rubin treats Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) more than 91% of his peers

Dr. Rubin treats this condition more than 91% of his peers

• Lumbar Radiculopathy
  • Lumbar Selective Nerve Root Block
  • Lumbar Sprain
  • Postherpetic Neuralgia

To continually strive to relieve the suffering of chronic pain of each and every patient entrusted to our care. We are committed to creating an effective environment for healing the whole person physically and emotionally. We will provide this healing with skill, compassion and the highest standards of quality.

• Pain Medicine

Anesthesiology - New York Presbyterian Hospital,
2002
Internal Medicine - Maimonides,
2001
St. George's University School of Medicine, Grenada - M.D.
1997

Dr. Rubin?
Dr. Rubin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Edward Rubin, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Rubin gave me back my life...only when nothing else worked did he resort to medications . and he cares so much about his patients he really monitors them and also fights for them with insurance cases when necessary. One of my trustworthy and capable doctors. At 40 with small kids...I was not ready to be a cripple and not work...and he made sure that never happened. I have been seeing him for about 10 years! Love Dr. Rubin!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
DR. RUBIN AND HIS ASSISTANT DOCTORS AND PA'S ARE ALL GREAT. BECAUSE OF THEM I AM ABLE TO BE MORE ACTIVE THAN MY OTHER DOCTOR'S EVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE. THANK YOU
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
If it wasn't for dr.Rubin sustaining my mobility until it was obvious to all involved in my life that neck back and dbl.knee replacements were an absolute necessity he keeps me up right at this very moment operations may have been necessary but they don't stop the pain I do everything he tells me to and he does the rest an absolute God send 5stars if I could it would be higher love the entire staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
Dr. Rubin is the best pain management doctor I've met. I'm young and don't want to be on pain medication, and he has found the perfect regime for my condition to ease my pain. He truly cares about his patients and takes the time to listen in order to assure you the best care. If you want a doctor that wants to help you, go see Dr. Rubin. You won't regret it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
Dr. Rubin uses a variety of tools to restore quality of life. I am now working full time , socializing and living a very active life which none of the above was a possibility before becoming a patient. He is up to date with new treatments & technology as well. Laser treatments , injections , PT & more. The office staff and the PA's are compassionate & professional which can be hard to find these days. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Rubin.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
i have been seeing Dr Rubin for a couple of yrs . He's a great Doctor.. in fact , i travel to see my dr a couple times a yr..for an office visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
Dr Rubin has given me a new lease on life. He is patient, kind, and very understanding and he is a very good listener. But most important, I can walk again. I now live without pain. Thanks to him I'm able to Enjoy my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
I was experiencing severe right sciatic pain, and a severe vice-like stabbing in my right calf, from multiple lumber herniated discs putting pressure on my nerve roots. The first injection brought my pain from a 10 to a 6. The second injection reduced the pain to a 1. Very grateful to Dr. Rubin. David Rogers
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Rubin for the last two years. He is both an extremely competent pain management professional and a doctor who is both caring and compassionate to his patients. In my opinion , I highly recommend him to any individual in need of a pain management professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
I've went to different doctors for the last 14 years with no success at all, and Dr. Rubin made me pain free for the first time with the shots that he gave me where other doctors that gave me expensive shots that did nothing. I wish I would have went to him first instead of the hacks who wasted my time and money. To me he is a 10 star doctor with a great staff and does not over charge [very inexpensive] and I am no longer depressed and 1000% better. By far the best doctor, and may God bless him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
Dr Rubin has given me my life back several years again I couldn't walk..he treated me and I was pain free. I relocated to Florida for a few years and one of the first things I made sure of was that Dr Rubin was still here to help me once again. What I remember distinct was that he called me up the day after the epidural to check on me. That alone plus of course his genius drove me right back to him...he is amazing and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
Dr Rubin provides me with the care ans services that I need. He has my pain under control.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rubin?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Rubin treats patients.