Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Edward Rubin, MD
Dr. Edward S. Rubin is a Board Certified Doctor serving the New York area for more than 8 years. Dr. Rubin is experienced in Low Back/Leg/Buttock Pain, Neck & Arm Pain and Whiplash. He is a professional member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists, the New York State Society of Anesthesiologists and the Nassau County Medical Society. Dr. Rubin was also awarded the Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award, the Patients' Choice Award and the Compassionate Doctor Recognition. Professional Associations American Society of Anesthesiologists New York State Society of Anesthesiologists Nassau County Medical Society Medical Society of the State of New York American Society for Interventional New York State Pain Society Academic positions: Assistant Professor: Anesthesiology, Hofstra/NSLIJ Medical School 2009- present Assistant Professor: Anesthesiology, Weill Medical College of Cornell University 2006-2008 Awards & Accolades Vitals - Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award, 2012 Vitals - Patients' Choice Award, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Vitals - Compassionate Doctor Recognition, 2010, 2011, 2012 Vitals - On-Time Doctor Award, 2014 Affiliate Hospital positions: Director, Chronic Pain Medicine: Winthrop University Hospital 7/2009-present Assistant Attending, Anesthesiology: Long Island Jewish Hospital & North Shore Hospital,2008-present Assistant Attending, Anesthesiologist: New York Presbyterian Hospital 2006- 2008 Office Hours Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm

Winthrop Pain Management

1300 Franklin Ave # Level

Garden City, NY 11530

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Health Net
  • MagnaCare
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Rubin

To continually strive to relieve the suffering of chronic pain of each and every patient entrusted to our care. We are committed to creating an effective environment for healing the whole person physically and emotionally. We will provide this healing with skill, compassion and the highest standards of quality.

Dr. Rubin's Experience

Dr. Rubin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine

• Lumbar Facet Joint Injection
  • Lumbar Medial Branch Block
  • Lumbar Medial Branch Radiofrequency Neurotomy
  • Lumbar Selective Nerve Root Block

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of California At Los Angeles
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • St. George's University School Of Medicine, Grenada-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Internal Medicine-Maimonides,
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Anesthesiology-New York Presbyterian Hospital,
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Pain Medicine-Weill Cornell Medical College
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

• Patient's Choice award, 2010

Dr. Rubin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rubin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rubin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rubin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rubin to family and friends
Dr. Rubin's Performance
Dr. Rubin is the best pain management doctor I've met. I'm young and don't want to be on pain medication, and he has found the perfect regime for my condition to ease my pain. He truly cares about his patients and takes the time to listen in order to assure you the best care. If you want a doctor that wants to help you, go see Dr. Rubin. You won't regret it!
in Lake Grove, NY |
Dr. Rubin uses a variety of tools to restore quality of life. I am now working full time , socializing and living a very active life which none of the above was a possibility before becoming a patient. He is up to date with new treatments & technology as well. Laser treatments , injections , PT & more. The office staff and the PA's are compassionate & professional which can be hard to find these days. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Rubin.
in Ottawa, IL |
i have been seeing Dr Rubin for a couple of yrs . He's a great Doctor.. in fact , i travel to see my dr a couple times a yr..for an office visit.
in Roslyn, NY |
Dr Rubin has given me a new lease on life. He is patient, kind, and very understanding and he is a very good listener. But most important, I can walk again. I now live without pain. Thanks to him I'm able to Enjoy my life.
in Huntington Station, NY |
I was experiencing severe right sciatic pain, and a severe vice-like stabbing in my right calf, from multiple lumber herniated discs putting pressure on my nerve roots. The first injection brought my pain from a 10 to a 6. The second injection reduced the pain to a 1. Very grateful to Dr. Rubin. David Rogers
in Ozone Park, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Rubin for the last two years. He is both an extremely competent pain management professional and a doctor who is both caring and compassionate to his patients. In my opinion , I highly recommend him to any individual in need of a pain management professional.
in Ridge, NY |
I've went to different doctors for the last 14 years with no success at all, and Dr. Rubin made me pain free for the first time with the shots that he gave me where other doctors that gave me expensive shots that did nothing. I wish I would have went to him first instead of the hacks who wasted my time and money. To me he is a 10 star doctor with a great staff and does not over charge [very inexpensive] and I am no longer depressed and 1000% better. By far the best doctor, and may God bless him
in 2000 Boyle Road, Selden NY 11784 |
Dr Rubin has given me my life back several years again I couldn't walk..he treated me and I was pain free. I relocated to Florida for a few years and one of the first things I made sure of was that Dr Rubin was still here to help me once again. What I remember distinct was that he called me up the day after the epidural to check on me. That alone plus of course his genius drove me right back to him...he is amazing and caring.
in East Meadow NY |
Dr Rubin provides me with the care ans services that I need. He has my pain under control.
Have you seen Dr. Edward Rubin, MD?
Are you Dr. Rubin?