Psychiatry  |
Dr. Edward Rosa, MD
Dr. Edward Rosa, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Coral Springs, FL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

Edward Rosa Center Mental Hlth

• EmblemHealth
  • National Elevator

Learn about Dr. Rosa

Dr. Rosa's Experience

Dr. Rosa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Bulimia
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Hypochondriasis
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

• Ponce Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center
  • University Hospital SUNY Stony Brook

Dr. Rosa has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rosa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rosa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosa to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Rosa's Performance
Homestead, FL |
Dr Rosa asked inappropriate questions. Think he would not be out of line with an older lady. Most of his patients were older than I was in his waiting room. I will never return to this doctor!
Homestead, FL |
Dr Ask inappropriate questions and I felt he came to some correct conclusion and some that were not true at all....disappointed. I will not be returning, my visit was a complete waste of time and money.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I have gone to Dr Rosa for two years and he has really helped me with my anxiety and depression. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a quality psychiatrist Jackie N
Coral Springs fl |
1 star is too much for this quack. He is more interested in money than helping his patients. He never once looked into a patient's past medical history or speak with patients therapist before making his own ruling of what's best for the patient. I have never seen such stupidity and arrogance all rolled up into 1 doctor. A doctor that is behind the times and not up to date on the latest meds and side effects.
Boynton Beach, FL |
I went to Dr Rosa as a last resource didn't know what to do about my situation but through his thorough questions and assessment he nailed it and after a prescription of the right drug i am a new person very effective throughout the day because I get the rest l need at night my life has changed in an amazing way all l have is thanks to this great doctor
It's a shame that some even refer to this man as as doctor let alone someone more personal, a psychiatrist. I recently just moved to Florida, in desperate need of a doctor here. He's sadly the first one I reached out to. He was beyond pompous and arrogant. He talked over me instead of listening to me as the first time meeting getting to know me. Very heartless, very rude, lacks empathy and compassion. He made me feel terrible about myself. I wouldn't recommend him to someone that I even despise
Pompano Beach, FL |
5 Stars. Really intelligent, caring doctor. Nice, helpful staff.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Rosa is hands-down the best psychiatrist I have seen in my 42 years of life! He is extremely knowledgeable and dedicated. Since my first appointment I've had a sense he truly cared about his patients and he has not let me down. The staff is courteous and welcoming. I recommend him to anyone!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I had a positive first experience with Evelyn, Office Manager of Dr. Rosa, . She managed to squeeze me in, due to the urgency of my situation. She was kind, compassionate, and understanding. Dr. Rosa gave me a prescription for meds that I took one night & made me very sick. I requested a prior med that I took several years back, to replace the one that did not work. Evelyn was very accommodating. I will go back next month, and see how things go.
in Riverview, FL |
Dr. Rosa truly cares about his patients. He is professional, kind, and knowledgeable. I have been seeing Dr. Rosa for many years and will continue seeing him. His office staff is phenomenal especially Evelyn. They go out of their way to help you with insurance issues, medications, or just to fit you in for an emergency appointment.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
My wife and I both used to see Dr. Rosa. He was a different person every time we went. Sometimes super nice and understanding and others short and rude. He would get ideas in his head and wouldn't accept correction. We eventually stopped seeing him
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I've been seeing Dr. Rosa for a year now. He's the best physiatrist I've ever been to, he's compassionate and understanding.The staff is very friendly and helpful as well. I recommend him to anyone!
Have you seen Dr. Edward Rosa, MD?
Are you Dr. Rosa?