Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Edward Rhee, MD
Dr. Edward Rhee, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in West Nyack, NY. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Rhee is affiliated with Nyack Hospital, Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center and Valley Hospital.

1 Crosfield Ave Ste 201

West Nyack, NY 10994

• Amerihealth
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Rhee

Dr. Rhee's Experience

Dr. Rhee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Tumor
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp
  • Voice Disorders

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Myringotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Puncture Aspiration
  • Salivary Gland Surgery
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroid Surgery
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Dartmouth College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Rhee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rhee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rhee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rhee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rhee to family and friends
Dr. Rhee's Performance
Pearl River, NY |
My son had a tonsillectomy, it was his first surgery. Dr. Rhee is incredibly knowledgeable and answered every question we had and more. We had the surgery at Ramapo Valley Surgical Center, and I found that facility to meet our needs perfectly. The staff there was very friendly, it kept the process moving quickly and much less stressful than a hospital for my son. Dr. Rhee went over all the post op instructions with us, and even called over the weekend to check up on how things were going.
in Orangeburg, NY |
Dr. Rhee performed our daughter's tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy. He was professional, patient, and thorough. He answered all of our questions about the procedure and explained exactly what we could expect before and after the surgery. The whole team at the surgical center, including Dr. Rhee, was professional, accommodating, and made our 6 year old feel comfortable. Dr. Rhee and his staff followed up consistently throughout the next week. Overall we had an excellent experience!
Dr. Rhee came highly recommended from many families in my community who had had positive experiences with his care for both adults and children. Upon meeting Dr. Rhee at my first appointment it was evident that he is very bright and extremely thorough. He diagnosed my problem right away, and took the time to explain the procedure I needed. Dr. Rhee was patient in answering all of my questions. He is an amazing surgeon and even called me the next day to check on me, which was a Saturday!
Blauvelt, NY |
Dr. Rhee was terrific. He listened, explained my options and returned my calls when I needed some advice. He is knowledgeable, comforting, caring and he explains things is an easy to understand format. The entire office is user friendly. I recommend him highly.
in Pearl River, NY |
Dr. Rhee gave me my life back! I had been suffering almost 20 years from severe allergies, sinus and asthmatic/bronchial infections, spending that time on antibiotics and steroids. Dr. Rhee recommended and meticulously performed sinus surgery a little over a month ago. The recovery was incredibly quick and painless. Trusting his expertise was the best thing I ever did! As a result I am not taking any medication, and I have gained back quality of life. Forever grateful to Dr. Rhee and his staff!
Pearl River, NY |
Dr. Rhee perfomed a total thyroidectomy and a parathyroid autotransplanation on me. He was kind and knowlegdeable. He called me that night at home to see how i was doing. Would highly recommend him.
Middletown, NY |
Dr Rhee was excellent with surgery talking to my family telling them everything to watch for. called to see how i was doing.
in Spring Valley, NY |
Dr. Rhee is wonderful physician with a wonderful bedside manner. He is always professional, courteous, always taking his time with you. He shows he cares about you and what you are going through. He treats conservatively which is important instead of rushing to surgery. I would most certainly recommend him to any one.
in New York, NY |
Doctor Rhee performed tonsillectomy on me. Contrarily to what I heard about all painful experiences, I had an amazing experience. After the surgery, I did not have any fever, I did not have any blood coming from my throat, most important of all, I did not feel pain at all, only a little bit discomfort. Doctor Rhee encouraged me to eat normal and I did. I fully recovered in 2 weeks. The only explanation for this miracle is Doctor Rhee's high skill in the surgery. He is No.1 in the world.
in Nanuet, NY |
Dr. Rhee's office was trying to send me to CT scan twice in a day. Actually they made a mistake in their request. They intended to order an MRI but submitted an CT scanning. Luckily I found out when I entered the imaging facility and didn't take the second CT scan. His stuff are extremely rude. When I called them to fix the problem, they kept asking me "Where do you get it?""Are you sure?" in very cold and angry tones. Horrible. Stay away from them. Lots of time wasted.
in Nanuet, NY |
Dr. Rhee was excellent with both me and my 8 year old son. Caring, knowledgeable, runs on time, explains everything clearly.
in Suffern, NY |
No words can thank Dr. Rhee enough!!! My daughter is recovering beautifully from her tonsillectomy and removal of her adnoids. Completely miraculous!!!
in Pearl River, NY |
Dr. Rhee is a fantastic Doctor. Our 4 year old daughter had a tonsillectomy and her adenoids removed by Dr. Rhee. It was a quick and painless recovery. In addition to Dr. Rhee's stellar surgical abilities, he is kind and easy to talk to.
in Spring Valley, NY |
My experience with Dr. Edward Rhee was great! Dr. Rhee performed a total thyrodectomy and everything went smoothly. Dr. Rhee explained the procedure thoroughly and surgery was done with minimal pain and scarring.
in Orangeburg, NY |
Both my sons had their tonsils and adenoids out by Dr. Rhee; he explains everything, answers every question and puts both children and patients at ease. Staff is great with near zero wait times, he instills confidence and capability both in his office and the surgical center. How many doctors out there would call a family at home on a SUNDAY to find out how their five-year old was feeling from surgery two days before? Well, that's what you're getting with Dr. Rhee. Cannot say enough!
Very helpful in providing information about tonsillectomy, and my recovery went smoothly and I healed quickly.
Have you seen Dr. Edward Rhee, MD?
Are you Dr. Rhee?