Dr. Edward Rensimer, MD

Dr. Edward Rensimer, MD

Infectious Disease Medicine  ·

Dr. Edward Rensimer, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 38 years. He specializes in infectious disease medicine and internal medicine.

Rensimer & Associates

9230 Katy Fwy Ste 400

Houston, TX 77055

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Guardian

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Rensimer treats your condition or procedure

• Cellulitis
  • Diarrhea
  • Hepatitis
  • Hepatitis C
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Immunization
  • Physical Examination
  • Pneumonia
  • Rabies
  • Sepsis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Staph Infection
  • Traveler's Diarrhea
  • Tuberculosis
  • Typhoid Fever
  • Vaccination
  • Wound Infection

We consider achieving an accurate diagnosis, within our specialty or otherwise, as our control mission that paves the pathway for the least risky, most effective management of the problem and a realistic prognosis.

• Infectious Disease Medicine

Dr. Rensimer?
Dr. Rensimer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Edward Rensimer, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Rensimer is very thorough in his pursuit of what the problems are and how to fix them. He is very honest about what needs to be done and why. He makes sure you understand about your situation. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rensimer, MD?
I have known Dr. Rensimer for 29 years. I am alive because of him. He knows a patient will tell you what is wrong by listening. He does not miss a thing. Ask around. This is who the other doctors send their complicated, failing, patients to. He is a very kind and genuine man. Well worth the wait. If you feel something is not going your way with his staff all you need to do is let him know. It will be fixed. A mega credit to his profession and our City.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rensimer, MD?
Had a consult with Dr Rensimer on the phone and it could not have gone better. He was very knowledgeable, professional and answered all my questions. Thank you so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rensimer, MD?
I feel so very blessed that we were referred to Dr. Rensimer. He was able to get us in immediately when there was a concern. He was thorough, clear in his communication, and by my side the entire way. His staff is also top-notch. Very grateful for all of their involvement and expertise!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rensimer, MD?
Thank you Dr. Rensimer and your entire staff for your amazing level of care I received from you. Everyday the excellent service and kindness and consideration was outstanding. It was very reassuring knowing I was in great hands of a very professional staff who cared. I am also so appreciative of your immediate responsive service to my urgent situation. I am so extremely grateful. Thank you for such a positive experience. Your level of care and staff are without equal. Again thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rensimer, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Rensimer for several years, first for international travel and later also as my internal medicine physician. He listens, is thoughtful and fully explains any diagnosis or medication. He will also go to all ends in order to solve a medical problem. I'm impressed with how much he continues to read and stay on top of the latest medical advances. I agree that sometimes the waits can be long, but worth waiting versus going somewhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rensimer, MD?
Dr Rensimer is the best doctor in his field. He is conservative I’m treatment, listens to all your concerns, looks at all your medical history and makes the best decisions based on your needs. His staff is great. I miss his wife Jane, a nurse who retired. But- he is excellent and I’m thankful for him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rensimer, MD?
I called for an appointment and got one immediately. Great staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rensimer, MD?
Dr. Rensimer and staff are rare find in Houston. Trying to get in to see an I.D. specialist seems to require booking over a month out in advance in Houston. Rensimer's office made it a point to see me right away with the caveat that I might need to wait awhile once I got there. The staff returns calls promptly and the doc made a point to answer all my questions. Much appreciated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rensimer, MD?
I have a very complicated health history and I've stumped a lot of medical professionals. Dr. Rensimer gave me hope and knew exactly what to do. I was very ill when I came to him and now I'm back to work full time. He gave me my life back. The wait time is the only negative thing I can say about his office. I know he gives the time and attention to each patient, so this is the nature of the beast. Saying this, I'd rather wait to see him than see anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rensimer, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Rensimer in a heartbeat. He was so professional and kind he realize my anxiety immediately and placed me at ease. He listened intently to my saga and had looked at my previous records. He knew immediately his next staff. All staff were fabulous and kept me posted as to what our next step was. They were kind and compassionate. The office is somewhat still under construction but is still efficient. Kiki, the first person I spoke with was fabulous. Thank you all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rensimer, MD?
I had a very serious infection in my left hand which was moving up my arm. Dr. Rensimer systematically diagnosed the disease and gave me the right antibiotic which saved my hand and arm. Dr. Rensimer knows his business when it comes to infectious diseases and I was blessed to get referred to him by Dr. Lopez.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rensimer, MD?
I posted something about their office not getting me a response to my Zika test. I spoke to them yesterday and my emails were not going through. I called yesterday and got a response today. Change to 5 star, my fault. A Hunt
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rensimer, MD?
He will never give up on you and he always goes te extra mile. Fantastic Doctor!!!!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Rensimer, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rensimer?

Insurance accepted

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Coventry Health Care
Guardian

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Rensimer treats patients.