Dr. Edward Prince, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Edward Prince, MD
Dr. Edward Prince, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Page, AZ. He has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Prince is affiliated with Kane County Hospital, Page Hospital and Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road.

Dr. Prince's Experience

See how Dr. Prince's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Prince

Dr. Prince accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Prince is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Prince has admitting privileges.

Dr. Prince's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Prince to family and friends
Dr. Prince's Performance
in St George, UT |
I am 59 years old, own a gym and a personal trainer. After years of putting off seeing a surgeon about a hip replacement because I was afraid of not being able to do what I love, a friend of mine referred me to Dr Prince. He was so wonderful in helping me feel comfortable and explained everything that he would do. I love how he was so dedicated to making sure I would have great range of motion after surgery. I got that and more. Dr prince changed my life! I have recommended to others.
in St George, UT |
He is an outstanding surgeon and makes you feel at ease. makes sure you understand everything. I highly recommend him.
in Mesquite, NV |
Dr Prince had successfully completed a knee replacement and shoulder reconstruction surgeries for me .I am very pleased with the outcome of both procedures and would recommend Dr. Prince to anyone requiring orthopedic surgery.
in St George, UT |
I would highly recommend him (and already have) and I especially liked the X-ray equipment in the office and then being able to observe the X-rays on the monitor in the examination room. Excellent office demeanor, bedside manner and an excellent surgeon.
in St George, UT |
Dr. Prince took his time to explain everything to me and my husband. He told us all about how he does his surgery, and that he would be removing part of the metal plate that was already in my left leg out of there because he believed it was pressing on my nerve and causing the nerve pain down my leg. Also, told us all about the knee replacement with a model he has in his office. Dr. Prince met with us in the hospital a couple of times, and by the way, my care on the 4th floor was excellent as
in LaVerkin UT |
My wife and I thought he was very professional and very specific as to what he was examining on me. He explained all the medical terms to me so that I could understand what he was talking about and what area he was referring to. This I appreciated very much. We had a very good experience with him and felt that we had been completely satisfied a with his examination of me problem.
in St George, UT |
Even though I had to wait a while for my hip replacement with Dr. Prince, I can now say that it was worth the wait. I found him to be very professional, caring and kind. He answered all of my questions. The surgery went well, the therapy he recommended was excellent, and I am now walking with no pain whatsoever. The entire staff was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Dr. Prince.
in St George, UT |
Very professional and straightforward in his diagnosis and recommendation. My outcome on a bilateral knee replacement was more than I had hoped for. I would highly recommend him and his staff.
in St George, UT |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Prince to my family and friends. He has been very kind and considerate to me; along with gentle in any procedure i have needed. I feel confident that he can help me with my issue.
in St. George, UT |
Dr. Prince has performed rotater cuff surgery on both of my shoulders. I would and have recommended him to many people contemplating surgery. I believe that he genuinely cares about me as a patient. He listens to what I have to say and he explains to me in a way that I can understand what my options are and his opinion of the situation. He is always so friendly and personable.
in Central, UT |
I had a total shoulder replacement done by Dr. Prince. I am very happy with the outcome. Since I had double knee replacement done in 2007, I do have other experiences to compare him to. He is a very qualified orthosurgeon who I would have again if the need arises. I can recommend him to other patients for their orthopedic care.
in St George, UT |
Dr. Prince is very caring and courteous. After viewing my x-rays he told me what options I had and left it up to me to decide to have surgery or not. I did not feel coerced, but decided to have the surgery. Walking pain-fee is the best outcome! I will definitely recommend Dr. Prince.
in St George Utah |
He is a kind patient fun Doctor Very knowledgeable But I wish he would take a second longer to say thank you for coming in and goodbye Today he was out the door and I didn't even know I was done I had to ask the nurse if I was all done!!
St. George, UT |
I had such a great experience at Coral Desert Orthopedics! Dr. Prince was very efficient and took the time to listen to my concerns as well as answer my questions.
in Toquerville, Utah |
My children and I have been seeing Dr.Prince for about 12 years and he is super nice and friendly. He is always very explanatory and you can ask him question about anyrhing he is explaining to.
in St. George, UT |
I am so grateful for modern technology and my talented surgeon, Dr. Prince, who did such an amazing job in all three of my surgeries. He was very kind, professional, and very good at explaining what was going on in my body and what we needed to do to fix it. I felt he cared about me as a person, he was truly concerned about my pain and severe lack of mobility at such a young age and he wanted to help me get my life back. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing joint replacements done!
Have you seen Dr. Edward Prince, MD?
Are you Dr. Prince?

Compare Dr. Prince

Dr. Prince's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Prince has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Prince's Board Certifications

• Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus

Graduated in 2000

University Of Nebraska
    University Of Nebraska / College Of Medicine
    University Of Utah School Of Medicine

Dr. Prince does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Prince and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics