Dr. Edward Magee, MD

Dr. Edward Magee, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Edward Magee, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lake Mary, FL. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

Learn about Dr. Magee

Dr. Magee's Experience

Dr. Magee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Magee ""Our Family to Yours" We care about you and your families' health as we would our own."

• Adolescent Medicine
  • Dermatology
  • Geriatric Medicine
  • Pediatrics
  • Sports Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Fungal Nail Infection

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Florida Hospital - Family Medicine Residency

• Florida Hospital Family Practice Residency ~ Chief Resident, 2004
  • US Marine Corps ~ Gulf War Veteran Honorable Discharge, 1995

Dr. Magee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Magee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Magee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Central Florida Regional Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Magee is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Magee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Magee to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Magee's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Sanford, FL |
I have been his patient since 2005, as a result of trauma related car accident. He has been very supportive in that we have 'discussions' about routine testing, what is recommended and why. He respects my choices, after ensuring that I do indeed understand the risk to benefit ratio. The office and support staff are efficient and kind, seemingly doing their best to ensure that the office visit goes smoothly. For me, Dr. Magee and the Lake Mary Family Physicians are the best!
Lake Mary, FL |
Dr. Ed is an excellent primary physician. I would recommend him to anyone needing a primary physician in the Lake Mary area.
in Lake Mary, FL |
I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Magee and give him a high recommendation. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional and always takes time to listen to his patients. His office staff is exceptional as well. The quality of care and patient focus at the Dr. Magee practice is superior.
Winter Springs, FL |
Called to book an appointment as a new patient great experience so far. Quick answers , fast booking and very kind. Cant wait to meet the doctor.
in Lake Mary, FL |
Been going to see Dr. Ed for years.First staff is always helpful and office is very clean. If i call on phone staff is very knowledgeable. Dr Ed always takes his time with you and answers any questions you may have always so polite.If you need a good Doctor Eds your man!!!
Altamonte Springs, FL |
Great Doctor. Listens and explains all aspects of heath issues. I am very glad I found him. Office staff is wonderful as well.
Dr. Magee is an excellent doctor. I never feel like he is in a hurry, he takes as much time as necessary to answer any questions or concerns you might have. He is gentle, compassionate and very caring Woukd highly recommend him. Also, his office staff is top notch, very personable whether on the phone or in the office.
in Deltona, FL |
I've been a patient of Dr. Magee for several years. He and his staff are very detailed to patient care. Quick follow up calls to the patient if a lab result comes back negative with an action item to correct it or to refer you to a specialist if needed. You don't feel like your being rushed through the system being a patient of Dr. Magee's. He takes the time to listen to your concerns with suggested action items to correct any health issues.
in Orlando, FL |
From my first phone call to make an appointment to my visit and check out it is a very pleasant experience. Love Dr Magee and all his staff!!
in Longwood, FL |
Dr. Magee certainly knows his medicine practice very well. He always allows plenty of time for your appointment. The staff is knowledgeable and professional.
in Lake Mary, FL |
Dr Magee is a caring compassionate doctor All doctors ask you what's wrong, your symptoms, the usual things. However he takes the time to LISTEN and HEAR what you say. He asks questions and involves you in your care. Sometimes we may not see eye to eye but but I like the fact that he is willing to discuss things and not automatically shut you down. Dr Mcgee finds a workable solution that fits you individually. He respects you as an individual and treats you with respect and dignity.
in Lake Mary, FL |
Dr Ed and his entire staff are ALWAYS very accommodating, highly skilled, compassionate, thoroughly informative and very professional in all aspects of their patient care. They have gratefully provided all my health care needs since 2009. Would expect everyone to be Big Time pleased with their expectations of great health care!!!!!
in Sanford, FL |
There’s not other doctor in Lake Mary that I would recommend. Doctor Magee cares for his patients and is always attentive to each one needs. He explains to me every detail pertaining to my health in layman’s terms and follow up the treatment meticulously. He’s very professional and I had followed his advice as a patient for the last ten years. Preventing medicine is his forte.
in Deltona, FL |
It was very enjoyable ,I was concerned about going to a new doctor for the first time.Dr Magee made you feel as you had been going to him for a long time.He was able to find out everything about you in a very short time.Him and his staff were very nice and at the same time very Professional.I feel I will be very satisfied that I picked him as my new doctor.
Sanford, FL |
I had been seeing Ed over the last 6 years. Started out pretty good and went downhill from there. Seemed like anytime we went in there was a temporary fix to the problem but no long term solution or fix. The wait time to get in with Ed was ridiculous. I ended up having to change providers. Nice guy but overall just overextended for his practice.
Orlando, FL |
Terrible doctor. I'd go to a vet dr before I go to this clown again. Office staff is clueless. Billing is always off by a little. A complete miss on the diagnosis.
Lake Mary, FL |
Always a pleasure going to the doctor's. Took some time for me to find the right doctor (and staff) and here I am 2 years later. Very comfortable coming here, Dr. Magee and his staff listen and have great advise.
Thank you!
Sanford, FL |
I have been seeing Dr Magee for years. He is by far the best doctor that I have ever dealt with. My oldest son is now a patient of his. I will continue to use and recommend Dr Magee to whoever will listen.
Sanford, FL |
I went to see Dr. Magee and got the prescription. I was told the prescription will be sent to my pharmacy right away. At the end of the day, i went to the pharmacy to pick up the prescription, only to find out there's no prescription for me at all. I called the office next day, the front desk said they will take care of it, but never did. Called again and again, pharmacy still didn't receive the prescription i needed. The front desk staff were rude and not to be trusted. NOT RECOMMENDED!
in Sanford, FL |
I've known Dr. Magee for ten years as a patient and a member of the community. He cares very much about his patients an is incredibly focused on preventative care. He has taken care of my mom and dad and my whole family for many years... and still does. Dr. Magee was the only physician who discovered my daughter's dysplastic mole early on and the care he provided saved her life. He is the only doctor I have ever had that I've felt comfortable calling my doc. That he is.
Have you seen Dr. Edward Magee, MD?

Visit Dr. Magee