Dr. Edward Magaziner, MD

Regenerative MedicineMaleAge 70

Regenerative Medicine

Dr. Edward Magaziner, MD is a Regenerative Medicine Specialist in North Brunswick, NJ. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Edward Magaziner, MD
2186 Route 27 Ste 2d North Brunswick, NJ 08902 ()

Dr. Magaziner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Magaziner

Dr. Magaziner

Dr. Magaziner repaired a high grade tear in the tibial tendon in my ankle with stem cells and platelate rich plasma (mine). It was miraculous - I am walking around and pursuing my normal daily activities. A far better option to surgery that would require a difficult 6-12 month recovery. Dr. Magaziner is a pain management specialist as well.
Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Magaziner, MD?
Earlier this year (2019), I partially tore both the meniscus and the ACL on my left knee. I was referred to Dr. Magaziner, who said I would have an 80% chance of full recovery if I went with a series of Exosome and PRP Lysate injections. And while the process took months (4 to 6 weeks between injections), I am happy to say that I am well on my way to a full recovery thanks to Dr. Magaziner and those injections. He and his staff are very personable and knowledgeable, and I highly recommend him to anyone in a similar situation.
Sep 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Magaziner, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Magaziner. He is well educated and knowledgeable in his area of expertise. He has completely relieved my pain and has allowed me to be able to return back to work as a physical therapist and function in my everyday activities as well as my sports. Unfortunately, I dislocated my shoulder and tore my rotator cuff. After my recovery from my shoulder surgery, I then subluxed my sternoclavicular joint (SC joint). I went to two other orthopedic doctors and was referred to get prolotherapy. I did a lot of research on the doctors that could perform prolotherapy and Dr. Magaziner is one of the best. I was able to make an appointment with Dr. Magaziner in a reasonable and quick time frame. He performed a thorough evaluation and took his time with me. He performed several treatments of prolotherapy over the course of a year with a couple of boost injections the following year. I have no pain at all! Thank you Dr. Magaziner!!!
Bobbi Blatt – Jul 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Magaziner, MD?
I have had recurring hip pain for 20 years, and a surgery 10 years ago. While that surgery was successful, in recent years pain has recurred, chronically. I have been to more PT's than I care to count, with only very limited and temporary relief. Dr. Magaziner's treatments have brought true relief and healing - right to the source of the issue - and with that, an ability to resume my extremely active lifestyle.
Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Magaziner, MD?
have been with the practice for many years . Dr magaziner is a caring, knowledgable professional. He and his staff are really great and treat all people with kindness ,professionalism and an all around family atmosphere. The doctor always explains things thoroughly and is very up to date with all the new medical sciences available.Thank you !!!
Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Magaziner, MD?
All staffs are very kind and organized. It made me comfortable and reliable. Especially doctors are so kind and reasonable explanation. They treated me like family and very concerned.
Kilye Chong in North Brunswick , NJ – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Magaziner, MD?
Hooked my dtr on morphine and worse for years. Now she is dual diagnosed after withdrawal, has panic attacks and no quality of life. She lives in east Brunswick n j Thank you, dr magaziner. You are a really awful person and licensed drug pusher.
A mother of an adult patient – Jan 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Magaziner, MD?
I have residual back pain after having had surgery many years ago. Each time the pain occurs, I call Dr. Magaziner's office. His staff is professional and caring. They work with me to get me an appointment as quickly as possible. Each time Dr. Magaziner injects the necessary medication in the exact right spot. I walk in with pain and walk out with none. I have recommended him to many of my friends who have all been satisfied with his expertise and with his office staff.
  • Long wait times
Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Magaziner, MD?
I have been with Dr Magaziner for almost 20 years, and I thank God every day for this kind, caring Doctor. He genuinely cares, and will exhaust every treatment method he knows to alleviate your pain. I feel forever indebted to Dr Magaziner, when I got to him I was at the end of my rope, and now I can at least get some enjoyment out of my life, thanks to the care provided by Dr Magaziner. Thank you, a million times, Doc!
Brian Mills in Hillsborough, NJ – Dec 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Magaziner, MD?
He will tell you he's injections are prolotherapy but they are not, they are steroids. Beware he lied to me and use excessive amounts of steroids and I now have a very serious disease from it and have to be on prednisone for life.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Seaside Heights, NJ – Mar 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Magaziner, MD?
Nothing short of exceptional! My problems began in 1997 after a series of sports injuries to my neck. After multiple Chiropractors, Specialists, and MRI's, Dr. Magaziner had me on a path to recovery. I returned recently, after an automobile accident set me back, and without hesitation or doubt, followed his recommendations for treatment, and again was on a clear path to recovery. I do not hesitate to recommend Dr. Magaziner to others with similar conditions to mine.
Nick in Doylestown, PA – Jan 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Magaziner, MD?
I was experiencing severe knee pain to the extent I could not walk. A friend recommended Dr. Magaziner's PRP procedures as an alternative to an operation. He and his staff are professional and friendly. He uses sonogram technology to target and treat injuries to tendons and ligaments. I was happy he helped me walk again pain-free without the scars.
East Orange, NJ – Sep 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Magaziner, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Magaziner?