Dr. Edward Lee, MD

Dr. Edward Lee, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·

Dr. Edward Lee, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 6 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and pediatric plastic surgery.Read his story

Nuveau Plastic Surgery and Medical Aesthetics

Blue Choice
Preferred PPO
Medicaid
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Lee's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cleft Lip and Palate
  • Cleft Lip and Palate Repair
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Craniosynostosis, Autosomal Dominant
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hand Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft
  • Small Chin
  • Underbite
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

At Nuveau Plastic Surgery we strive to provide top-notch service with an individualized, custom treatment plan that is personalized to fit the goals and desires of our patients.  Here at Nuveau Plastic Surgery, we want our patients to feel comfo...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Edward Lee, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Lee performed successful trigger thumb surgeries (right & left) for my daughter (7 yo). I was very nervous about my dtr needing surgery & kept delaying it until I found him. I sought 2nd opinions, but after meeting Dr. Lee in consultation, I knew he was the right surgeon. He explained every detail calmly & answered all my questions. He is knowledgeable & highly skilled. My dtr had no complications or infections; she recovered quickly. Today, she has perfectly working thumbs, hardly any scar!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee is very friendly and helpful. He takes time to work with you and always want you to have the best experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Lee, MD?
I recently had a procedure done and I could not be more pleased with the amazing service, care, and overall results achieved. Dr. Lee is absolutely amazing! He is calm and gentle and really takes his time to listen to his patients to ensure he understands their needs. He takes everything into consideration and really cares about his patients. I have also had the pleasure of working with Dr. Lee and have observed his technique first hand, which is ultimately why I chose him as my surgeon. If
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee was the plastic surgeon that took care of my hand while I was admitted to Methodist Hospital for 5 days for a cat bite. His is a wonderful doctor. He is very knowledgeable and kind. He will take great care of you. I saw him for follow up at his regular office after I was discharged from the hospital. My hand healed perfectly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Lee, MD?
He was terrific with my daughter (8) and with me. I've already recommended him to a friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee is very personable! He is always very thoughtful and kind. If you are looking to get a procedure done, he will be able to kindly guide you through the process. Very seldom do you meet a doctor who is as considerate and relational as Dr. Lee!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Lee, MD?
Yes, this Dr. is kind, considerate, knowledgeable, and very good at this craft. Wow!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Lee, MD?
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Lee. Dr. Lee saw me within 1 hour of being contacted for an urgent procedure. He was understanding, knowledgeable and did an excellent job with the procedure. He then followed up with me multiple times over the next couple weeks to check in on my progress. I am truly grateful for the accommodations he was willing to make, and I would highly recommend Dr. Lee to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee is amazing. Great attitude, excellent surgeon, and amazing recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Lee, MD?
Dr. Edward Lee was amazing with our 8 year old daughter when she had an accident last January. He was highly recommended and lived up to his reputation of being an involved, caring, and extremely knowledgable doctor. I can highly recommend Dr. Lee.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Lee, MD?
I met Dr. Lee in an after hours emergency room visit when my young son had an injury to his face. Dr. Lee had to be called into the office to help, arriving quickly even though it was late at night. Dr. Lee went out of his way to put my child and myself and ease and very carefully and skillfully repaired the injury on my child's face. He was also readily available for follow up instruction/care both during and after regular office hours. I highly recommend Dr. Lee!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Lee, MD?
Our daughter has been under Dr. Lee's care since she was born at TCH in 2013.From the first time we met Dr. Lee in the NICU, we have been nothing but impressed by him.From His knowledge as a physician and his bedside manner to his communication with us all- he's always been EXCEPTIONAL. He has always been available to help and continue to follow her despite her being released. He truly cares about his patients in a way I've never seen. Worth traveling any distance to see him-even 800 miles from
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Lee, MD?
My son has been under Dr. Lee's care twice now. He has always been an amazing Dr. And cares for his patients like none other Ive seen before. He is very knowledgable and never pushes your questions or concerns to the back burner. My child was diagnosed with cleft lip in utero at 16 weeks. Today at almost 2 years of age, you cannot tell he has ever had an issue, not surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Lee for plastic surgery.
Thank you Mrs V. for such a kind review! Really...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Lee, MD?
I had major reconstructive surgery as part of a procedure for cancer of the face and mouth. Dr. Lee was brought in to do the facial rebuild, which was extensive. I was asleep for most of his work but the post-op care was exemplary. He was warm, knowledgeable, explained everything and even met me at the clinic rather than have me come, much more inconveniently, to his office at the hospital.
It was MY PLEASURE being your plastic surgeon!...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Lee, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?