Dr. Edward Kwak, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 44

Dr. Kwak

Edward S. Kwak MD-ESKMD Facial Plastic Surgery

737 Park Ave Apt 1d New York, NY 10021

Dr. Edward Kwak, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in New York, NY and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Kwak has more experience with Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Cranio-facial, and Facial Surgery than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Indiana University School Of Medicine medical school in 2001. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Lenox Hill Hospital and Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kwak to book an appointment.

Dr. Kwak's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kwak

Dr. Kwak?
What People Say About Dr. Edward Kwak, MD
I went to see the doctor for an otoplasty. It failed 3 times. Dr. Kwak actually had me scheduled for 4th attempt and I showed up at the appt and declined and just had the old stitches removed because they were irritating my skin. He said I was an anomaly. If I was an anomaly, he should've done his research by the second failed attempt to figure out another approach to make it successful an otoplasty, and not do the same procedure THREE times and attempt the fourth saying it'll hold by the fourth attempt. I never went back despite him saying I should come back when I had time for him to stitch my ear for the 4th time. I just wasted my hard earned money.
Jan 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Kwak, MD?
I got double eyelid surgery with Dr. Kwak. His staff is absolutely amazing in that they will try to ensure that you are completely prepared before the surgery. Also, I was glad to see that they also saw to it that I had enough time to consult with Dr. Kwak and acknowledge all of my concerns and needs for this surgery. My eyes came out even better than I could have wanted and I have Dr. Kwak to thank. His staff were very nice and welcoming, making the visit very pleasant as well. The recovery time has been surprisingly fast, which is likely due to the specific follow up post-operative instructions that they gave me. Could not recommend this place more, especially for double eyelid surgery!
Rebekah – Jul 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Kwak, MD?
Dr. Kwak is an excellent surgeon. He really listens to his patients and takes his time with them. He is kind and understanding and makes you feel extremely comfortable. His work is that of the finest and he pays close attention to every detail giving you the results you want. The office staff are all friendly and makes you feel very welcomed. Do not hesitate if you are thinking of having anything done, you are in the best hands!
Angie in NJ – Jun 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Kwak, MD?
I couldn’t be more pleased by Dr Kwak and his staff. Dr K’s manner is extraordinary, with an ability to listen carefully, answer questions thoroughly, and translate conversations into a result that completely matches expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Kwak’s care and skill.
May 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Kwak, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Kwak for several years and will be for many years to come. Dr. Kwak is always professional, patient, knowledgeable, and very skillful. I trust him completely and rely on his expertise.
Apr 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Kwak, MD?
Dr Kwak was very informative, caring and a pleasure to meet. He took the time to explain everything to me, and the office staff was wonderful. I would highly recommend him.
Danielle in NY – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Kwak, MD?
Dr. Kwak is an amazing surgeon. I completely trusted his vision. What sold me first was how patient he was at my consultation. I came in with many questions and concerns and not once did I feel rushed. His staff is equally as amazing and kind! I highly recommend Dr. Kawak.
new York, NY – Jan 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Kwak, MD?
Great 2nd experience with Dr K and his staff.
Dec 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Kwak, MD?
Dr. Edward Kwak is of the finest Doctor you will be so blessed to meet, and help guide you along on your personal journey of self improvement. Along with Dr Kwak’s Five Star rating, he has managed to remain humble and caring, which will be evident from the moment you meet him,..right down to his lovely staff, and an engaging clean warm environment.
Nov 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Kwak, MD?
Doctor Kwak is excellent and very knowledgeable, he made me feel comfortable before and during the surgery.
NY – Nov 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Kwak, MD?
Very knowledgeable. I have been contemplating septal repair surgery for over a decade. Met 4 doctors who wouldn’t consider it. One that claimed he could in 2007 but then mismanaged information to lose my trust. (He forgot about the septal repair and only gave me an estimate for rhinoplasty). Dr. Kwak answered all my questions correctly. I have been researching and rehearsing then for over a decade and already knew the answers and caveats. If I pull the trigger on the surgery, it will be w/ him.
NJ – Oct 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Kwak, MD?
Dr. Kwak is exceptional; his knowledge base, experience and bed side manner are unmatched.
NY – Oct 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Kwak, MD?
Just got my revision epicanthoplasty done within 2 weeks and I am still in the healing phase, but I am satisfied with the result so far. Hope they will become more proportional and natural in time. Wonderful team and wonderful experience. Thank you, Dr. Kwak.
NY – Sep 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Kwak, MD?
Dr. Kwak is personable, warm and talented. His entire office staff is also warm and attentive and they ensure that you’re at ease and well taken care of, from the moment you walk in. I went to Dr. Kwak for rhinoplasty+ septoplasty. I’m still healing but I can already tell that once the swelling is gone, I’ll finally be able to breathe !! I already can see a noticeable difference which is exciting for me. As for the non functional procedure... I LOVE it!
JS in NY – Aug 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Kwak, MD?
Dr. Kwak was wonderful! He answered all of my questions, and made me feel comfortable before going into surgery.
Jill in New York, NY – Aug 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Kwak, MD?
Dr Kwak is a good man and a great surgeon. I have known him now for a few years, and I couldn’t be happier with what he’s done for me. He has an eye for what is suitable and attractive for the individual. It isn’t a one-size-fits-all kind of aesthetic. I recommended a friend to him, and she as well had a great experience. His staff are also the best- very attentive and personable! Highly recommended!!
Merilee in New York, NY – Aug 30, 2018
The best Dr
Sadeta Pupovic in Manhattan, NY – Aug 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Kwak, MD?
Dr. Kwak and his staff are among the best in New York. From the moment I walked in I was treated with nothing but respect and the upmost professionalism. The procedure itself went seamlessly; I recovered quickly and could not be happier with my results. I would strongly recommend Dr. Kwak's office: great people, great care, great experience!
Ammo in New York – May 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Kwak, MD?
As explained prior to surgery, there were going to be good days and frustrating days during the recovery. As neurotic as I am, I constantly called or emailed with any issue I found. Despite how frequent I called, I never got the sense that Dr Kwak or his staff were bothered. My friends constantly comment how natural and beautiful it is. I truly believe Dr. Kwak is a true champion to his patients.
May 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Kwak, MD?
Absolutely love Dr Kwak and his team!! His staff is just so caring and amazing, would highly recommend!!! Had septoplasty with rhinoplasty procedure about a week ago and I feel great besides just some swelling which is normal...cant wait to see the full results of my new nose!!!
Dee in Hartsdale – May 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Kwak, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kwak?

The face is the most expressive area of body, allowing us to convey joy, laughter, surprise and sadness, and to connect to others on a daily basis. Through a variety of procedures including rhinoplasty, facelifts and non-surgical fillers, the facial ...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery