Dr. Edward Kryshak, MD

Dr. Edward Kryshak, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

1300 Michigan St NE Ste 103, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Kryshak specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and practices in Grand Rapids, MI. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kryshak? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kryshak's Experience

See how Dr. Kryshak's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kryshak

Dr. Kryshak accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Kryshak has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Kryshak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kryshak to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Kryshak
Dr. Kryshak's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (45)
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I was diagnosed with papillary thyroid carcinoma while under the care of Dr. Kryshak. He wanted to be very aggressive in his approach even though current literature no longer supports this. I expressed my concern and in doing so, his office contacted me to tell me that Dr. Kryshak would no longer treat me and that I would need to find a new physician?. Given the nature of this diagnosis and the treatment, I was hoping he would explain? to me why his approach was best, not just demand it.
Detroit, MI |
Does not listen, does not care, only met one doctor worse. Types up your patient report while you are talking to him during the office visit, his back to you.
in Rockford, michigan |
Dr. Kryshak is the first doctor I've met with in many years who has heard what my specific needs are, and actually listened. I am a type 1 diabetic, and have finally found a doctor who will work with me and help me through the struggles of having this disease. I am very happy with him and his entire office. They are all very helpful!
in Fremont, MI |
This doctor cant even take time out of his busy schedule to talk to you when you are at YOUR appt with him. I went to him for POF and he told me I have Hashimotos disease. Come to find out he misdiagnosed me. I do not have a thyroid condition. So i have been wasting my time and money getting tests done every month for something I do NOT EVEN HAVE. I will not be going back to him. There are other endocrinologists out there. I will be going to one of them for now on to deal with my POF.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I've been seeing him and his PA 3 times a year for over 5 years and he's awesome. You never wait in the waiting room very long, the staff are friendly and courteous, and Dr. Kryshak and Tamara Martin are always very thorough and I feel they really care and listen to what you have to say. Dr. Kryshak is always ready to discuss lab results with you, as well. He also encouraged and supported me when I was told by another doctor I shouldn't be having kids because I'm diabetic.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
He is set in his own way; he hears the patient, he does not listen, if you write him a letter, his respones vis his medical assistant, he has a very vulnerable ego, I came to him with 31 units of insulin twice a day, he increased to 34 and on to 36 and to 40. I questioned his decision, he never responded, I begged him to start me on long acting, he never did, then my PCP talked to him about, my PCP did not get any where, so my PCP referred me to a University, he got angry so he discharged me.
in Allegan, MI |
I would not recommend him. He did not listen to me, nor did he ask me any questions about my symptoms. He put a time statement in his notes stating he spent 45 minutes with me when it was only about 20. I called the office about this, and had to speak with the practice manager. When my test result was negative, the office called me and said I didn't need to come back, but the test I had can have false-negatives. I feel as if he doesn't care.
Have you seen Dr. Edward Kryshak, MD?
Are you Dr. Kryshak?

Compare Dr. Kryshak

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Grand Rapids, MI 49503

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Craniopharyngioma
  • Kidney Disease
  • Klinefelter Syndrome
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Tumor: Other than Malignant
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Diabetes Counseling

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

University Of Wisconsin Medical School