Dr. Edward Kramer, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 36 reviews.
Author:
Fantastic and efficient as always
Author:
My neighbor recommended Dr. Kramer over 10 years ago and so grateful she did he really is the best dermatologist. Ive had a lot of moles removed, pre cancer, and odd vessels he has has taken care of. Also my skin is over sensitive and fair with a lot of sun damage yet not to worry he takes the time to make sure the proceedures are safe and effective. Thank you Dr. Kramer!
Author:
Dr. Kramer is the best! By far the most attentive doctor I've ever had. It's so refreshing to meet a doctor who truly cares about his patients' health and doesn't rush through appointments at all. I first came in with a skin condition that I developed due to an insane amount of insect bites I got from spending time in a jungle overseas ... and I was so surprised and impressed with the amount of time Dr. Kramer spent with me, examining my skin thoroughly and asking me several questions to try to figure out what was going on. In subsequent appointments that I've had with him, he has been equally as dedicated to helping me with my skin needs. Even as someone who gets super frustrated with how expensive American health care is, I truly believe the money that I have paid to see Dr. Kramer has been more than worth it. This doctor is really great at what he does and I'll be sure to return to him for my skin needs as long as he is in business. Why can't all doctors be like him??
Great
alwqays an optimal experience
Author:
Lauren is so knowledgeable, helpfull, and understanding. I saw her once a year ago and she was so great that I searched for her again. Will definitely be coming back to see her for any dermatological needs.
Author:
Dr Lauren, listen to my concerns and is very professional. Thank you, for always fitting me in right away.
Author:
Dr. Kramer was able to aid me in finding the right medication to help fight my acne. I have tried many things and nothing helped until he helped me. His staff Lauren was very helpful during my follow ups and had my safety as her number one priority. Maria was very kind when initially bringing me back to my room. Even the receptionist Leslie was very helpful when it came to figuring out my billing and co-pays. I would recommend this facility to anyone dealing with dermatology related issues.
Author:
This was my first visit and I couldn't of had a better experience. Wonderful office personnel and assistant. Only problem found, was that they need to replace the computer for leaving reviews. It is starting to act up. :)
Author:
Was referred to Dr Kramer from my Primary, and was a little nervous because Skin cancer runs in my Irish family. But I gotta tell ya Dr. Kramer took the time to explain what was on my body and gave me slow and perfect explanation of what was needed to get all removed or frozen. Will refer Dr. Kramer to everyone that needs some assistance with removing some tags, or just a quick checkup. Dr. Kramer will explain things fully and get you comfortable before he moves forward. and only if you are willing.
Author:
Knowledgeable, caring and skilled. Highly recommended.
Author:
Thank you so much for your thorough and expert evaluations and treatment. It is really appreciated!
Author:
Lauren was wonderful performing the Moes surgery on my forehead! She was very profesesional and explained everything to me - Gaetano Miceli
Author:
Dr Kramer is exceptional and extremely qualified with impeccable bedside manners. Very thorough and percise in his procedures. I have been a patient for more than a year and he is thoughtful and takes extra steps to ensure we covered all skin issues. alison provides outstanding customer service and is so warm and engaging. thank you! beth
Author:
very helpful and clear on every part of visit, and follow up care
Author:
Marie was extremely helpful from the beginning checking my insurance and following up with me. Allison was so calming and gives the best hugs ever! Lauren was amazing!!! Thank you for making me feel like myself agian. I will see you all very soon. Holli Kraushaar
Author:
My husband and I have been going to Dr Kramer for several years. He is an exceptional doctor. My husband had melanoma and is now cancer free. I especially appreciate that he keeps up to date and attends new training. Dr Kramer is a most competent and trustworthy doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants state-of-the-art care. The front office is most friendly and professional and sets the tone for a positive experience.
Author:
I've been coming to Dr. Kramer for years for regular skin checks. He introduced me to Lauren and the IPL treatment. I am very happy with the results. Freckles are disappearing and skin is becoming clear. It lessens my chance for skin cancer and I'm looking younder.
Author:
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Kramer. He was very attentive to my questions and needs and provided excellent service! He did both mole removal and hair removal. I will be coming back to him on the regular moving forward. Have also referred him to my entire family. Thanks for everything Dr. Kramer!
Author:
The very best Dermatology review I have ever had!!!
Author:
The whole office is great!
Author:
Dr. Kramer was wonderful and calmed my nerves.
Author:
thank you letting in on short notice and taking care of business. service was fast, freindly and comprehensive.
Author:
I have been going to Dr. Kramer for a long time and am always very satisfied with my experience. He listens and spends as much time as needed. He has been great in taking care of my skin!
Author:
I have complete confidence in Dr. Kramer and PAC Balbas.
Author:
Dr Kramer was extremely helpful in explaining my situation and directing me with what I need to do next in my skin treatment. Thank you to Dr. Kramer and staff. Very pleasant visit.
Author:
I came to Dr. Kramer for scelerotherapy. I did a lot of research ahead of time but still had a lot of questions. Dr. Kramer was very patient and answered all my questions. I felt very comfortable moving ahead with the procedure and look forward to fantastic results in a few weeks. The office staff and nurses are also top notch. I highly recommend Dr. Kramer and his team at Aesthetic Dermatology.
Author:
I make it a point to see Dr. Kramer once a year. He checks my skin very thoroughly and makes sure all the problem areas are addressed properly. I recommend him to all of my friends at work because he’s down to earth, takes his time, and is old school good!
Author:
Dr Kramer is wonderful. He puts the care back into health care. If you are looking for an excellent experience with a kind knowledgeable Dr. Look no further. I had a kind of rare skin condition called xanthomas. I looked for help for years,as the growths grew, taking my confidence with them. I now look and feel great. I can't say enough great things about Dr Kramer. If he's not your dermatologist, he definitely should be. Besides being very good he is just as honest.