Dr. Edward Jacobson, MD

Dr. Edward Jacobson, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Edward Jacobson, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Greenwich, CT and has been practicing for 40 years. He graduated from New York Medical College in 1975 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, gynecology, and more.

1 Perryridge Rd

Greenwich, CT 06830

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check Dr. Jacobson's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Jacobson's Top Procedures and Conditions

Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Dr. Jacobson treats Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis more than 82% of his peers

Dr. Jacobson treats this condition more than 82% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Atrophic Vaginitis

• Cervicitis
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colposcopy
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pap Smear
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Perimenopause
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

Highly personalized care. Unhurried environment with immediate access at all times.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

4.4

Dr. Jacobson?
Dr. Jacobson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Edward Jacobson, MD
I've been a patient of Dr. Jacobson's since way before either one of us started developing gray hair. There have been unwelcome lumps and bumps he's taken care of and throughout all, his professionalism, knowledge and kindness has seen me through all. I can't even imagine seeing another OB/GYN. I consider Dr. Jacobson a trusted friend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Jacobson, MD?
Dr. Jacobson has been a part of my family for over 20 years. He never hesitates to answer my every question in his characteristically mindful, calm and engaged way. From a task as simple as making an appointment, to a moment as stressful as awaiting test results, Dr. Jacobson and his staff are with you every step of the way. I am incredibly grateful for all that they have done for me over the past 10 years. I truly cannot imagine my life without him and his wonderful team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Jacobson, MD?
Dr. Jacobson is an excellent physician. A friend recommended I see him to help alleviate symptoms of menopause and to lose weight. After a comprehensive workup and extensive blood work, he recommended bioidenticals and meeting with a nutritionist. I followed his advice. I feel fantastic, lost over 20 pounds, and know my body is back in balance thanks to this special medical professional. I recommend him to friends, and hope others find their way to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Jacobson, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Jacobson for the past year and a half for bio-identical hormones and recently for general gynecological care. He is caring and so easy to talk to about all concerns. I have felt at least 20 years younger since starting the bio-identical hormones. He is highly informed and on top of all the current research. I have recommended him to all of my friends as well as my four daughters. I've never had a doctor that I trust more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Jacobson, MD?
As a man, I enjoy recommending Dr. Jacobson to my friends and associates, since he is primarily known as a gynecologist and therefore a "women's doctor,: but he also treats some men for hormonal conditions such as andropause and Low "T". I can not tell you how significant the treatment has been so far for me. It is only about 8 months, but it has been significant and extremely positive..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Jacobson, MD?
Dr. Jacobson delivered all 4 of my children (including twins) and there is no one else i would go to. My kids are now grown and I still go to Dr. Jacobson every year for check ups and advice on how to stay healthy as I enter my 60's. I trust him completely and he always takes the time to answer my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Jacobson, MD?
I have been going to Dr. J for over 32 years. He delivered all my boys. LOVE his staff, and I can't say enough about how attentive Dr. J is as a practitioner. Luckily I have been pretty healthy, but he manages my thyroid condition and really knows how to tweek the meds and tries to keep on the 'natural' spectrum of treatment, which many docs have a hard time figuring out when you are taking Armour Thyroid. I would highly recommend Dr. Jacobson to anyone, he is a true professional!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Jacobson, MD?
I am an HRT patient of Dr J's and he has treated me for years. There are not many Dr's who prescribe HRT and his knowledge of bioidentical treatment is tremendous. He is an excellent practitioner whom I have found extremely responsive and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Jacobson, MD?
Absolutely the most unprofessional doctors office I have ever dealt with. The way I was treated demonstrated that this office has more about money and not about patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Jacobson, MD?
A long-time patient, I started seeing Dr. J in my early 20s. Now I'm 60, and he's seen me through pregnancy, cancer, and now HRT. All along, a steady, calm voice through the highs and lows. Recommend highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Jacobson, MD?
I have seen Dr. Jacobson since I was 18 years old. We have a long standing relationship that has seen me through my youth, my pregnancies and a scary breast cancer diagnosis. Dr. J is wonderful, patient and "in the know" regarding all the newest procedures. I never feel rushed when I am sitting in his office and I always feel that he really LISTENS to my concerns. In today's health care arena I find this to be a rare quality. I can't say enough wonderful things in the small space allotted here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Jacobson, MD?
Great doctor - really appreciate his superb level of care and dedication.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Jacobson, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Jacobson's for the past 30+ years which is longer than any other doctor I have ever seen. He has operated on me (hysterectomy) and guided me through every phase of my female reproductive life from perimenopause through menopause including HRT. He is exceedingly thorough, competent, and communicative. Additionally he personalizes his care to one's individual situation. Truly a professional's professional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Jacobson, MD?
I came for a bio identical consult and he explained everything and answered all your questions. Say the staff was nice too! Can't wait to get started with my program :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Jacobson, MD?
After a recent ongoing bout of pain kept landing me in the ER/various doctor offices...I came to Dr. J. He put me at ease & worked with me to figure the problem out instead of sending me off to more doctors. Turns out I needed a surgery. Dr. J answered all my questions and put me at complete ease. I woke up after surgery with no pain and a reassuring smile from the doc that all went well! I am very grateful to have found this intelligent and caring doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Jacobson, MD?
Dr. Jacobson missed diagnosing a condition, misread the sonogram - as did the radiologist, and simply declared my problem "a mystery." Having wisely sought a second opinion, I have undergone major necessary surgery and am fine now -- thanks to leaving his practice!
So sorry to learn of your missed diagnosis....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Jacobson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jacobson?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Jacobson treats patients.

Greenwich Hospital