Cardiac Surgery  |
Dr. Edward Hong, MD
Dr. Edward Hong, MD is a cardiac surgery doctor who practices in Bay Pines, FL. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

10000 Bay Pines Blvd # 10

Bay Pines, FL 33744

Learn about Dr. Hong

Dr. Hong's Experience

Dr. Hong's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cardiac Surgery

• Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Thoracic Surgery*

• Nwu Fienberg Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Hong has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hong does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hong and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hong's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hong to family and friends
Dr. Hong's Performance
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr Hong was my surgeon in January, 2017 when I had a right middle lobectomy for lung cancer. Words are not enough to stress how wonderful this man is and how thankful I am for his awesome skill as a surgeon. He went above and beyond to put me and my family at ease during this very scary and trying time of our lives, taking the time the day of my surgery to sit with me and calm me before. he told me from the start "when it's over you will be cured" and he was right!!! 6 months cancer free!
in Apollo Beach, FL |
On March 24, 2017, at James A. Haley VA hospital in Tampa, Dr. Hong performed a VATS to remove the left lower lobe of my lungs because it contained a non-small cell adenocarcinoma nodule (cancer). That was over two months ago and I am back to normal activities. Dr. Hong impressed me from our first meeting when he patiently explained the procedure. The surgery went very well and he followed my progress very closely. I was released to go home two days later. I heartily recommend Dr. Hong.
in Ft Myers, Florida |
Dr Hong is an amazing young professional Thoracic surgeon, along with his impressive staff. My husband had an esophageal cancer resection on February 9th this year and was recently released April 18th from the rehabilitation center at the VA in Bay Pines. He is making Good progress, the surgery was successful, no chemo or radiation, and the cancer is gone. He answered many questions along the way and I would highly recommend him to everyone in need of this surgery.
in New Port Richey, FL |
On January 30th Dr Hong successfully removed my esophageal cancer and repositioned my stomach. Thanks to his expertise I am now cancer free with a clean bill of health. I am very grateful for Dr. Hong's extraordinary skill. He is cautious and thorough. He was completely honest about the risks and outcome. He is also very thoughtful and caring. I recommend Dr Hong to anyone facing this very complicated procedure.
St Petersburg, FL |
I was operated for lung cancer on March 22 by an excellent surgeon; Edward Hong, who listened to my concerns and the concerns of my wife. We came away confident of his professionalism and caring for the patient. The surgery was a wonderful success and my recovery has been smooth and flowing. I could not be more pleased.
St Petersburg, FL |
My husband underwent lung surgery and Dr. Hong did a beautiful job. I come from a medical family and have been fortunate to have experienced terrific medical care for most of my life. All I can say is that this is a great surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner who has time for his patients.
in Largo, FL |
Dr. Hong ROCKS !!! After an early detection of non small cell, Stage 2-B, T-3 lung cancer; Dr. Hong operated and removed the cancer and the lymph nodes. I did 4 Chemotherapy treatments and I am in remission. Dr. Hong did a great surgery !!! Four days in the hospital, no antibiotics. He is the best.
St Petersburg, FL |
Dr Hong was extremely professional and caring since my first visit. He takes the time to explain things and follow up was the best. He always called me with results soon after exams/scans had been done. I was lucky to have him as my doctor and highly recommend to whoever needs a thoracic surgeon.
in Orlando, FL |
My husband was diagnosed with cancer in the lung. He was referred to Dr. Edward Hong in Bay Pines in St. Petersburg, Florida. The best decision in our life. He looks so professional and personally explain the correct alternative and the result. We believe in him. He took all the way of the surgery process. He saved the life of my husband. He has a commitment with his patients. We think that Dr. Hong is the best in the area of thoracic surgery because we are witnesses of that. Blessings for him
in ZEPHYRHILLS |
Dr up forward and honest with patient
in San Jose, CA |
Saved my life!
Have you seen Dr. Edward Hong, MD?
Are you Dr. Hong?