Dr. Edward Heres, MD

Anesthesiology ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Heres

UPMC Pain Medicine At Centre Co

5750 Centre Ave Ste 400 Pittsburgh, PA 15206

Dr. Edward Heres, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. He graduated from Georgetown University School Of Medicine and specializes in anesthesiology.

Dr. Heres accepts

Dr. Heres accepts the following insurance:

UPMC
UPMC PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Heres treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Heres' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Heres

2.3

Dr. Heres?
Dr. Heres' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Edward Heres, MD
Je talked to me for 45 seconds and said if you dont feel better in a week come back
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Heres, MD?
This was the pain Dr. I saw after being referred to the UPMC Pain Clinic. The first time I saw him I was referred to psychologist and occ. therapy (both were not helpful). I saw Dr. In pain crisis, and the experience was bizarre and disturbing when nurse prayed over me, and I was shuffled in and out of rooms, saw at least 6 people. Dr. Wouldn't see me and I was told to go to western psych. Even though I had a psychiatrist. Someone said I would not get pain med. Because I was 38 yr. old male.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Heres, MD?
I thought he was very pleasant and to the point. The entire staff was wonderful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Heres, MD?
Very kind, excellent bed side manner. Definitely would recommend him to friends and family! (Already have!)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Heres, MD?
I am the father of a patient who has been mistreated by Dr. Here’s on multiple occasions. He doesn’t even know what she is being seen for when he sees her. I thought it would be a common practice to review a patients chart before seeing them especially when he doesn’t recognize her from appointment to appointment over a year and a half span. She recently lost her insurance and was told not to bother coming in unless she had $140.00 dollars for the appointment. Shame on you Dr.Heres and UPMC!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Heres, MD?
Dr.Heres should not be practicing medicine. He’s is an unprofessional ,unethical,immoral, physician who should have his license revoked. His lack of compassion along with his incompetentcy has caused a lot of suffering in my life. I will file a formal complaint with the state medical board and the AMA and I urge anyone else who has been victimized by this quack to do the same!!! And shame on UPMC for allowing a Dr. with such a reputation to tarnish their own.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Heres, MD?
Great visit, received injection and pain is subsiding. Doctor and staff were all very professional. So thankful for my relief.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Heres, MD?
Been having back pain since 2008.i have been seeing Dr Heres since 2011 never had any problems. He's fast, never long visits, gets right to the point. I'm always satisfied when leaving.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Heres, MD?
Has no concern for your pain or what you are saying. Doesn't look in chart or even remember what I was there for after being seen over half a dozen times. Did not help at all with my pain and was not concerned that treatment wasn't helping. VERY frustrating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Heres, MD?
Dr. heres and his staff are all about procedures. If you want an injection go see him. If you want help to manage your pain, he's not the guy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Heres, MD?
Shame on Dr Heres and the Cronic Pain Clinic. I was recently referred to UPMC's pain clinic by a neurosurgeon for treatment of extreme pain. For reasons I won't go into I am not able to have a corticosteroid injection at the moment due to another medical problem.. I am working poor and live paycheck to paycheck: I do not appreciate being brought in to pay for an office visit that I can't afford and all that was done was hand me a prescription for a useless Nsaid and tell me to come back when I
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Heres, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Heres?

• Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

Deaconess Hospital
Georgetown University Hospital
St Elizabeth's Med Center
Georgetown University School Of Medicine

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Heres treats patients.

UPMC Presbyterian