Dr. Edward J. Hepworth, MD

Dr. Edward J. Hepworth, MD

59 reviews

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery | Male | 47 years old

Comprehensive care of patients' nasal and sinus problems in a partnership with their other health care providers is my top priority.Read more

IMMUNOe Health Centers

Dr. Hepworth's Experience

See how Dr. Hepworth's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hepworth

Dr. Hepworth accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Hepworth has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hepworth's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hepworth to family and friends
Dr. Hepworth's Performance
in Denver, CO |
He is excellent. He performed extensive sinus surgery on me 3-13-2016. I had minimal bleeding and a quick complete recovery. I am thrilled to report that I have not been sick a day since after 30 plus years of sinusitis. I am thrilled to be well and clear headed and energetic. He is amazing.
Englewood, CO |
He was highly recommended to me as well & when I first met him he was very attentive & trying to help figure out options. However, after I had complications post surgery & with medications used, I was clearly dismissed by him & his NP. They downplayed my concerns that something was not right post surgery and did not listen to me. Instead I was just an annoying patient. I would echo the reviewer that stated about multiple calls ignored over the weekend and i still have issues many months later.
Denver, CO |
I had been suffering from nasal congestion for decades. In the last few years I began getting sinus infections. The nasal rinses helped reduce the infections but didn't solve the congestion problem. A co-worker highly recommended Dr. Hepworth for treatment. After Dr. Hepworth's treatment my life has dramatically changed for the better. I wake up every morning with clear sinuses, I've not had any more sinus infections, and I can do intense workouts and running without the Breath Right strips
Denver |
Superb communication skills and knowledge to impart. Diagnostic technique hands on by Dr. Hepworth (nasal camera; sinus CT scan).
in Denver, CO |
Dr Hepworth has been my ENT surgeon for 10 years and I owe my health to him. He not only solved my sinus issues but helped determine that my real health issue was my immune system. He has also treated one of my daughters who has different but complex health issues like me. His knowledge of other outstanding doctors in other specialities in the Denver area is excellent.
in Arvada, CO |
Pre-surgery, surgery and follow up - all excellent. Very caring, very professional in all aspects. Just a great person as well as a great physician.
in Denver, CO |
Dr Hepworth has successfully cured a lot of my ills. My throat, my gerd, my ears (Meiner's disease) He has been my life saver and doctor for many many years. Just love the man. He takes the time to talk to you about want ails you. I trust him with my life.
in Denver, CO |
What can I say other than.... He is AMAZING!!! I have had earaches for the last 5 years and I've gone to so many doctors and not one of them could figure out what was wrong. I saw Dr. Hepworth for the first time and within minutes of my appointment he knew exactly what was wrong!! He is incredibly smart and very personable. If you need to see an ENT, go to him first. Becky Rush
Aurora, CO |
Beware! You can be marginalized if you have post-surgery complications. If complications occur on the weekend and you call, you can be told, "You're talking and you're coherent. Therefore you're O.K. You'll make it to Monday." As it so happened, I got much worse and suffered the consequences for many months to come.
in Westminster, CO |
He is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and kind. He has performed surgery on me, and made it a very good experience with positive outcome. He truly cares about patients, and puts them first. He actually does communicate with your other physicians to coordinate your care. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Littleton, CO |
The best Doctor in Denver!
Denver, CO |
was a patient for three years and the result for sinus issues was that my primary care did a better job.
in Montrose, Co |
I have had severe diagnosed cluster headaches for approximately 20 years. I have been to many doctors (all sorts of specialties) including several trips to the Mayo Clinic Phoenix. I was referred to Dr. Hepworth by a neurologist and by the time I got to my first appointment only a few short days later, Dr. Hepworth had already found the cause of my headaches. I had a csf leak and a major sinus infection in all my sinuses. Dr. Hepworth is an amazing doctor. He listens and answers all my questions
Have you seen Dr. Edward J. Hepworth, MD?
Are you Dr. Hepworth?

Dr. Hepworth's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hepworth's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology

Dr. Hepworth has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hepworth's Board Certifications

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Swimmer's Ear
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain

Graduated in 1992

• French
  • German
  • Italian

Dr. Hepworth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hepworth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Dacryocystorhinostomy
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skull Base Surgery
  • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tear Duct Surgery