Dr. Edward Hepworth, MD

Dr. Edward Hepworth, MD

Ear, Nose, and ThroatMaleAge 52

Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Edward Hepworth, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Denver, CO. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Swedish Medical Center and North Suburban Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Sleep and Sinus Solutions

Sleep and Sinus Solutions3150 East 3rd Ave Ste 300 Denver, CO 80206
Sleep and Sinus Solutions6801 South Yosemite St Centennial, CO 80112

• Practices at Top Hospital Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

More Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at North Suburban Medical Center

Dr. Hepworth's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hepworth

4.4

Dr. Hepworth

eagle syndrome
haithem – Jun 02, 2022
Surgery
I will start with my eagles surgeries, they were both a complete success. My sinus surgery was a mess. My septum ended up more deviated post surgery than prior. He had the opportunity to fix it on my second eagles surgery but for some reason, said it looked fine. Ct scan a week later revealed it wasn’t fine. Staff is difficult to reach, return calls even post op are delayed. Billed for stuff the insurance covered. Overall, I’m split because two surgeries were successful, one failed and the opportunity was there to fix it but he didn’t. Staff is almost impossible to reach. Have to leave a message and hope they call back.
Patient – May 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Hepworth, MD?
Dr Hepworth and his entire staff are outstanding, always respectful, kind and efficient. His ability to integrate and address multi system complexities while listening to you as a person set him far above any other. Dr Hepworths fortitude and commitment to learning with other professionals is extraordinary giving his patients the best possible care. He never gives up and is the best advocate you could ever ask for.
Nicole Rabanal – May 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Hepworth, MD?
All I can say is in my 10 years of working with health physicians this was the most inappropriate and disrespectful office. The front desk, along with the nursing staff is mind blowing careless. Would never recommend this horrific place.
  • Appointment was rushed
Patient100000 – Dec 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Hepworth, MD?
Dr. Hepworth is a kind and empathetic provider. He sits and explains what is causing infections and then talks about his treatment plan. He is encouraging and doesn't give up. His staff is also caring.
Nov 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Hepworth, MD?
After struggling for almost 2 years to find a CORRECT diagnosis with numerous doctors, images and procedures, Dr. Hepworth nailed it! He spoke candidly and thoroughly regarding my situation, the surgery, and what to expect afterwards. While in the hospital after surgery, his attention and actions towards my care was above and beyond what I have ever seen from a doctor. He is turning my life around and I know several friends who say everything I have said here. Because he is such a popular doctor, you need to work with his staff quite a bit in between visits with Dr. Hepworth. But his nurses show incredible care and have a wealth of knowledge from Dr. Hepworth. This office is run with great care, respect and knowledge a notch above any other doctor I've seen!
Sep 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Hepworth, MD?
He may be a great doctor but I can’t find out. I can’t get anyone from his office to return my call. Left three message in as many days trying to make an appointment and no one will call me back.
Linda – Sep 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Hepworth, MD?
I am so grateful we found Dr. Hepworth. My mom suffered for years and was told by others that nothing could be done. Her surgery by Dr. Hepworth went seamlessly and was nothing less than life changing for her.
Dana – Jul 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Hepworth, MD?
I am so grateful that I found Dr. Hepworth. He is an outside-the-box thinker, and his willingness to explore complicated issues is almost unparalleled. He is committed to evidence-based medicine, and he uses this as a foundation to treat conditions not yet well researched - he is operating (literally and figuratively) at the cutting edge of what we understand. He is compassionate and extremely devoted to his patients. He performed surgery on me over a year ago and has continued to follow up with me and explore other potential causes for my high intracranial pressure. His input has been invaluable. Plus, I feel that I can be fully open with him about all my crazy symptoms (can be off-putting to a lot of doctors!) and I can tell him when I have consulted with another doctor without having to manage any ego - an especially refreshing quality. All around great provider, highly recommended.
Juliette – May 13, 2021
The best ??
Laurence W Trotter II – Feb 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Hepworth, MD?
If I could give him 0 stars I would. No one should have to endure what i wen through today. This doctor saw me twice for sever ear pain and ordered a jugular stenosis. When that came up normal he accused me of lying about my pain being worse and told me i had no right to be upset. After having to set an appointment, call three times and write two messages to even get a response from him. He then told me i need to go to Phoenix and see someone there because we were at "an emotional impasse" because i was mad and upset about the way i had been treated. DO NOT TRUST THIS DOCTOR!!!!!
  • Appointment was rushed
Jessica – Feb 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Hepworth, MD?
I am a nearly 15-yr Pt of Dr Edward Hepworth. His patient, caring, compassionate bedside manner is only surpassed by his medical expertise, brilliance and continual willingness to think outside the box for people like me, a "zebra," with a rare inner ear disease, A.I.E.D., similiar to Meniere's. He has been a godsend through many medically trying times, and I have referred many sinus and ear patients to Edward J. Hepworth, M.D.
Meryl Webster – Dec 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Hepworth, MD?
My 11/1/20 review was cut off. The anesthesiologist, nurse, and Hepworth knew I didnt get the protocol steroid shot before my surgery. I had brain damage from this malpractice. It left me like a vegetable. I couldn't function and had to get brain therapy and paid out of pocket for this. Hepworth didn't care. He's a total creep. I will be reporting him to authorities. Please pray that I can sue him for what he did to me. Thank you.
Deborah Dooley – Nov 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Hepworth, MD?
Dr. Hepworth left no stone unturned, to find my Jugular Compression that may have caused a TIA 2 years ago and the debilitating headaches prior to and since then. Dozens of Dr’s had no clue what was happening, but Dr. H found it
Kristal D – Nov 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Hepworth, MD?
You won’t find a more qualified or capable specialist/surgeon.
Nov 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Hepworth, MD?
Excellent doctor very thorough and very knowledgeable takes whatever time necessary to explain everything. Very conservative in approach I would highly recommend him. Some people are just gifted at what they do and I think he is one of those people. I also wanted to say that his PA is incredible. They are an excellent team of people
Tracey L bond – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Hepworth, MD?
Definitely one of the best, if not best Dr I have been too. I've seen numerous around the Country at very prestigious hospitals & they didn't help me. His staff sometimes falls down on the job, but this can happen in any office. Especially when you have such a great Dr tending to your care. It is unfortunate for him, but know it's not reflective on him & share with him when this happens so he's aware. I have gone back & forth to him for helping solve a 30+ year, lifetime medical mystery. He is great! I am sure he gets overwhelmed with all the people he sees & come at him for help. He helped me with a cranial leak, severe sinus infection & helped identify numerous other health issues as well that have been overlooked my entire life. I have suffered & lost out on a lot of my life. He saved my life and if it weren't for him, I'd not be here today. He uncovered a heart condition I have that was overlooked & other things that were dismissed most of my life. Grateful!
A Vela – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Hepworth, MD?
I flew to Denver to see Dr. Hepworth after nobody locally in Tennessee would diagnose or treat my cranial CSF leak. It was easily one of the best decisions I have made in my entire life. He is wonderful, attentive and is the first doctor who has tried to figure out some of my "why's". None of my other doctors understand CSF leaks and my underlying connective tissue disorder and intracranial hypertension like he does, and I have the utomost respect and appreciation for him. With that being said, the office is a bit difficult to deal with and unorganized at times, and his new NP has caused me some stress, but it is all worth it for Dr. Hepworth. Also want to note for those who do not believe that you have a leak, that he believes he sees, and for other doctors that have stated that he "finds a leak in every patient", Every patient I've talked to leaves with a video of their surgery. Our videos clearly show our leaks. People come to him from all over the world for cranial leaks
Ally – Sep 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Hepworth, MD?
This man is a genius. He cares more about his patients than any doctor I have ever seen. He thinks outside the box when other doctors give up and have no answers or wrong answers. If you were fortunate enough to find this doctor among all the other clowns out there......go see him!
Kelly and Silas Fulton in Cincinnati, OH – Jan 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Hepworth, MD?
Dr. Hepworth is like no other physician or surgeon I have ever been to. His ability to think through treatment plans surgical procedure's impact on a patient sets him far apart from others in his field. He was able to piece together a 30 year problem that was complicated by many misdiagnoses and treatments and develop a multi surgeon plan. He coordinated the surgeons, the post care, etc. He has a gift with seeing his patients as whole people, not just a sinus problem or throat issue etc...
Margaret Folsom in Durango, CO – Aug 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Hepworth, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hepworth?