Dr. Edward Hepworth, MD

Dr. Edward Hepworth, MD

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery  |

Dr. Edward Hepworth, MD is an otolaryngology-head and neck surgery doctor who practices in Denver, CO. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

IMMUNOe Health Centers

3150 E 3rd Ave Ste 300

Denver, CO 80206

• American Republic
  • Cofinity
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Meritain Health
  • PacificSource

Learn about Dr. Hepworth

See how frequently Dr. Hepworth performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Sinusitis
Sinusitis
Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)

Dr. Hepworth's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Hepworth "Comprehensive care of patients' nasal and sinus problems in a partnership with their other health care providers is my top priority."

• Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Jaw Fracture
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Sore Throat
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Tinnitus
  • Tonsillitis
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Caldwell-Luc Procedure
  • Dacryocystorhinostomy
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skull Base Surgery
  • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tear Duct Surgery
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Uvulectomy
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Colorado State University
  • California Sinus Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Stanford University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Hepworth has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • German
  • Italian

Dr. Hepworth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hepworth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hepworth's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hepworth to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Hepworth's Performance
in Durango, CO |
Dr. Hepworth is like no other physician or surgeon I have ever been to. His ability to think through treatment plans surgical procedure's impact on a patient sets him far apart from others in his field. He was able to piece together a 30 year problem that was complicated by many misdiagnoses and treatments and develop a multi surgeon plan. He coordinated the surgeons, the post care, etc. He has a gift with seeing his patients as whole people, not just a sinus problem or throat issue etc...
Brighton, CO |
Never go to this Dr...Your life can depend on it.. He did nasal surgery on my husband in April. and 12 hours later he was fighting for his life from toxic shock and sepsis in ICU. ER Dr. stated if I had gotten him there 2 hours later he would not have made it. It damaged his heart and now at 55 he has a pacemaker. I have called office manager to adv. Dr. of this never heard back. They also require payment up front and ins. has paid but we still have not gotten our refund of $1100.00.
Dr. Hepworth is an incredible ENT who thinks outside of the box & has the ability to assist patients dealing with atypical ENT issues. However, a Dr is only as good as his support team & unfortunately, his staff including his nurse practitioner get low marks for letting things slip through the cracks. The lack of follow through from this office in regards to calling about results in a timely manner, to reaching out to a physician to discuss patient history to sending along paperwork, is abysmal
in Denver, CO |
He is excellent. He performed extensive sinus surgery on me 3-13-2016. I had minimal bleeding and a quick complete recovery. I am thrilled to report that I have not been sick a day since after 30 plus years of sinusitis. I am thrilled to be well and clear headed and energetic. He is amazing.
Englewood, CO |
He was highly recommended to me as well & when I first met him he was very attentive & trying to help figure out options. However, after I had complications post surgery & with medications used, I was clearly dismissed by him & his NP. They downplayed my concerns that something was not right post surgery and did not listen to me. Instead I was just an annoying patient. I would echo the reviewer that stated about multiple calls ignored over the weekend and i still have issues many months later.
Denver, CO |
I had been suffering from nasal congestion for decades. In the last few years I began getting sinus infections. The nasal rinses helped reduce the infections but didn't solve the congestion problem. A co-worker highly recommended Dr. Hepworth for treatment. After Dr. Hepworth's treatment my life has dramatically changed for the better. I wake up every morning with clear sinuses, I've not had any more sinus infections, and I can do intense workouts and running without the Breath Right strips
Denver |
Superb communication skills and knowledge to impart. Diagnostic technique hands on by Dr. Hepworth (nasal camera; sinus CT scan).
in Denver, CO |
Dr Hepworth has been my ENT surgeon for 10 years and I owe my health to him. He not only solved my sinus issues but helped determine that my real health issue was my immune system. He has also treated one of my daughters who has different but complex health issues like me. His knowledge of other outstanding doctors in other specialities in the Denver area is excellent.
in Arvada, CO |
Pre-surgery, surgery and follow up - all excellent. Very caring, very professional in all aspects. Just a great person as well as a great physician.
in Denver, CO |
Dr Hepworth has successfully cured a lot of my ills. My throat, my gerd, my ears (Meiner's disease) He has been my life saver and doctor for many many years. Just love the man. He takes the time to talk to you about want ails you. I trust him with my life.
in Denver, CO |
What can I say other than.... He is AMAZING!!! I have had earaches for the last 5 years and I've gone to so many doctors and not one of them could figure out what was wrong. I saw Dr. Hepworth for the first time and within minutes of my appointment he knew exactly what was wrong!! He is incredibly smart and very personable. If you need to see an ENT, go to him first. Becky Rush
Aurora, CO |
Beware! You can be marginalized if you have post-surgery complications. If complications occur on the weekend and you call, you can be told, "You're talking and you're coherent. Therefore you're O.K. You'll make it to Monday." As it so happened, I got much worse and suffered the consequences for many months to come.
in Westminster, CO |
He is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and kind. He has performed surgery on me, and made it a very good experience with positive outcome. He truly cares about patients, and puts them first. He actually does communicate with your other physicians to coordinate your care. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Littleton, CO |
The best Doctor in Denver!
Denver, CO |
was a patient for three years and the result for sinus issues was that my primary care did a better job.
in Montrose, Co |
I have had severe diagnosed cluster headaches for approximately 20 years. I have been to many doctors (all sorts of specialties) including several trips to the Mayo Clinic Phoenix. I was referred to Dr. Hepworth by a neurologist and by the time I got to my first appointment only a few short days later, Dr. Hepworth had already found the cause of my headaches. I had a csf leak and a major sinus infection in all my sinuses. Dr. Hepworth is an amazing doctor. He listens and answers all my questions
Have you seen Dr. Edward Hepworth, MD?
Are you Dr. Hepworth?

Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
  • Cofinity
    Cofinity PPO
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA