Dr. Edward Guarino, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 66

Dr. Guarino

Edward F Guarino MD PC

451 Chew St Ste 309 Allentown, PA 18102

Dr. Edward Guarino, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Allentown, PA and has over 38 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Guarino has more experience with Plastic Surgery than other specialists in his area. He graduated from U Rome medical school in 1982. He is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Guarino to book an appointment.

Dr. Guarino's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Guarino

4.1

Dr. Guarino?
After having 2 babies and approaching my 40s, I wanted to get my body back. After careful research, I booked an appointment with Dr. Guarino. Dr. Guarino had fantastic bedside manner and was so kind. We spoke about what I was looking for and we decided that I would need a breast lift and augmentation with a 360 body lift. I never felt like he was suggesting something unnecessary. My surgery was scheduled quickly. I cannot tell you how happy I am with my procedure. Dr Guarino’s work is absolutely amazing. It is everything that I dreamed it would be. The day of my procedure, Dr Guarino made sure I was informed and as comfortable as possible. The hospital staff was amazing. What sets Dr Guarino above other plastic surgeons? I feel he truly cares about how you are feeling and how you feel about how you look. He wants you to feel great about yourself and it really shows.
Danielle B – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Guarino, MD?
This review is long overdue. I had a full tummy tuck in July 2018 with Dr. Guarino and he did a fantastic job. He is kind and has great bedside manner and I felt comfortable with him from the very beginning. I had a very fast recovery and no complications. After two pregnancies, I had significant abdominal separation and excess skin. I am 5'1" and at one point, I went down to 110lbs and my belly was still there. I was always trying to find a way to hide my belly with my clothes and putting my hands over by belly when I sat down. For the first time in 17 yrs., I wore a bikini this summer (1yr post op) and finally felt comfortable in my own skin. Having this surgery was the best investment I have made on myself. My belly looks better than I could have ever expected. I highly recommend Dr. Guarino and he will always be my go to plastic surgeon. Thank you Dr Guarino!
Jessica C. – Dec 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Guarino, MD?
Dr.Guarino is a Doctor of integrity and dedication. In 1996 - I had a breast implant complication and was directed to Dr. Guarino for assistance in solving this imbalance issue and he fixed it for me so I could have breast implants and was able to keep them for 23 years with no problems! Then after a rupture I went back to him for help as to what I should do next He took me in immediately and suggested a Breast Lift without the implants due to my age. His recommendation was a wonderful solution and gave me my confidence back as even though I am small he made them look real nice and that’s because his work is exceptional !! Perfection to say the least!! I am so glad to have this Doctor as my Doctor and wouldn’t go anywhere else!! Thank you Dr. Guarino!!
D.C. Smith – Nov 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Guarino, MD?
I had a lower facelift and Upper eyelid surgery. I was very pleased with the eyelid surgery but disappointed with the lower facelift, i still have a turkey neck not as big but is still there. I went to him several more time and he injected Kybella but didn't work. Now it is uneven under my neck. I would like to get it done right but dont have the money . The staff is very friendly though.
Edith Toledo – Aug 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Guarino, MD?
I wish I could give Dr. Guarino and his staff 10 stars. Dr. Guarino changed my life. I’m a 44 year old female. I’ve had 2 kids and breastfed both for a year each. So my breasts were pretty deflated (Big B-Small C cup). 20 years ago, I went to a doctor that gave me breast implants that were entirely too big (3 cup sizes bigger). I carried them around for 2 decades terrified to go back and have to endure another surgery to fix it. Over the years, the weight pulled them down over my rib cage and
Dannielle TheHappyPatient in Clarks Summit, PA – Apr 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Guarino, MD?
Well,I try yo see him but the receptionist told me is by referral and, I was really hopping to get some help ,I had the sleeved, and I lost a total of 218 ,( I only call for information, and to seek some help in the future because I still have to loose 160 more pounds).I saw his profile and I really see he is a doctoctor that really cares about patients.But staff need bit more manners!
María Santiago in Allentown – Feb 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Guarino, MD?
Doctor Gaurino and his staff ,Andrea and Karen, are wonderful! I had undergone a breast augmentation surgery. I was always very small chested (an A cup, maybe less) and that was a source of major insecurity for me. The surgery went smoothly and the results are phenomenal. I was going for a very natural look but something that would make me feel confident in a bikini. I am in love with the results. Everyone at the office is very friendly and make you feel right at home. Highly recommended!
Emmaus, PA – Sep 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Guarino, MD?
He scared me! I can't ware eye shadow because it makes the scars on my upper eyelids stand out even more. My insurance company said he was suposed to correct his botched surgery with corrective surger, but he refused. He made me look ugly. I have to PAY out of my pocket for corrective surgery.
Allentown, PA – Aug 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Guarino, MD?
As a plastic surgeon Dr. Guarino misses the mark. The end result will leave you feeling frustrated & disappointed. Even after you discuss your concerns with him, he does not take any steps to improve results. I had to find another plastic surgeon who did a corrective procedure to fix what Dr. Guarino did. The office staff is also fairly non-responsive and unconcerned with patient care and concerns. I would not recommend. There are better options within a few miles that are superior.
Annie in Lehigh Valley, PA – Jan 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Guarino, MD?
Wish I could give 0 stars for the procedure I had done. I had a septorhinoplasty and turbinate reduction done on Feb 2nd 2016. A couple weeks later the cast was removed and my nose was still crooked and I was very congested. Dr. G said this was normal, and once the swelling subsided I should be able to breathe again. Well, 5 months later I still have a crooked nose and my left nostril is virtually closed up and useless. I highly recommend taking your rhinoplasty needs elsewhere.
Jason in Allentown, PA – Jun 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Guarino, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Guarino?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1982
U Rome

• Italian

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Guarino communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Guarino communicates via email

• Does Dr. Guarino offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Guarino offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Guarino offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Guarino offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Guarino have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Guarino has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Guarino offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Guarino offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Guarino offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Guarino offers evening visits