Dr. Edward Gross, MD

Dr. Edward Gross, MD

Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck  ·
Dr. Edward Gross, MD is a head & neck plastic surgery specialist in Lake Mary, FL and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from University of Miami / School of Medicine in 1989 and specializes in plastic surgery-head & neck and facial plastic & reconstructive surgery.

1035 Primera Blvd

Lake Mary, FL 32746

Learn about Dr. Gross

Dr. Gross' Experience

Dr. Gross' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck

This content was provided by Dr. Gross "Double board-certified facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Edward J. Gross of Primera Plastic Surgery is known for his expertise in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. He specializes in procedures such as rhinoplasty, revision rhinoplasty, facelift, and eyelid surgery, and is committed to providing top-quality care. Dr. Gross is known for treating patients with integrity, respect and compassion."

• Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

• AMA- Physicain Who Cares, 1/1/06
  • Orlando Sentinel, 2004
  • Mersilene Mesh Chin Implant: a 15 year review, 2006

Dr. Gross does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gross and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gross' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gross to family and friends

Dr. Gross' Performance

Dr. Gross performed my open rhinoplasty on June 18, 2018 and I could not have asked for a better experience. Dr. Gross and his staff turned what can be a very frightening experience (surgery) into something I actually looked forward to. I was able to turn my fears into excitement knowing that I had...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We'll share your kind words with the team to let them know their work is appreciated. Hope all is well and thank you for sharing!

Dr.Gross is and excellent surgeon and straight to the point. I had a rhinoplasty, I'm 2 weeks post-op and I couldn't be more happier. Excellent result, I love my nose and my profile so much that I can't describe, the words are not sufficient. Thank you so much !
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Gross!

Dr. Gross is an experienced, caring and very good surgeon. He will take care of any concerns that you might have and you can trust he will take care of it. I trust him 100%. The best Facial Plastic Surgeon in Orlando.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Dr. Gross. Hope all is well and thank you for sharing!

My experience at Primera with Dr. Gross, Shalyn, and the other staff was absolutely amazing. I've never had any cosmetic surgery before so naturally I was both nervous and excited. Dr. Gross and his staff made me feel right at home. Dr. Gross made small talk with me before jumping into my concerns...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0

We're so glad to hear about your positive experience with our staff. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it's always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.

My experience at Primera has been wonderful. The staff is very caring, and Dr. Gross does a wonderful job pre op and post op. I felt that all of my questions were answered to my satisfaction and then some! When I woke up and saw the results, I immediately said, "This is how my nose was always...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0