Dr. Edward J. Gross, MD

Dr. Edward J. Gross, MD

Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck | Male | 53 years old

52 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Double board-certified facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Edward J. Gross of Primera Plastic Surgery is known for his expertise in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. He specializes in procedures such as rhinoplasty, revision rhinoplasty, facelift, and eyelid surgery, and is committed to providing top-quality care. Dr. Gross is known for treating patients with integrity, respect and compassion.Read more

Dr. Gross' Experience

See how Dr. Gross' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gross

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gross has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gross' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gross to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Gross
Dr. Gross' Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (50)
in Orlando, FL |
My experience at Primera with Dr. Gross, Shalyn, and the other staff was absolutely amazing. I've never had any cosmetic surgery before so naturally I was both nervous and excited. Dr. Gross and his staff made me feel right at home. Dr. Gross made small talk with me before jumping into my concerns about my nose and that made me feel a lot less nervous. He didn't even give me a hard time about being a Gator! When Dr. Gross spoke about my nose he was both detailed and clearly an expert. I have no
We're so glad to hear about your positive experience with our staff. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it's always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.
in Longwood, FL |
My experience at Primera has been wonderful. The staff is very caring, and Dr. Gross does a wonderful job pre op and post op. I felt that all of my questions were answered to my satisfaction and then some! When I woke up and saw the results, I immediately said, "This is how my nose was always supposed to look!" Three months later, I couldn't be more satisfied. I have more confidence, and my newfound contentedness with my looks shines through in every picture I take and whenever I'm out.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Gross!
in Sanford, FL |
I have had a lifelong double-chin and when I lost 100 pounds a few years ago, it was made even worse with loose skin. I was always hiding my neck and I could not look in the mirror. Dr. Gross made my chin and neck tight and beautiful and removed all my insecurities. I feel like I can breathe better when I sleep. His nurse Sara and other staff have been so kind and helpful. I got massages and facials to help my healing. It was an easy, pleasant, and wonderful experience and I'm so glad I did it.
Have you seen Dr. Edward J. Gross, MD?

Compare Dr. Gross

Dr. Gross' Care Philosophy

Dr. Gross' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

Indiana University / School of Medicine

Completed in 1995

University of Miami

Graduated in 1985

Dr. Gross does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gross and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck
      • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Blepharoplasty
      • Botox® Injection
      • Collagen Injection
      • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
      • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
      • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
      • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
      • Earlobe Repair
      • Facelift
      • Facial Peel
      • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
      • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
      • Neck Liposuction
      • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
      • Radiesse® Injections
      • Restylane® Injections
      • Revision Surgery
      • Scar Revision Surgery
      You've got options
      Here's a few other providers to consider
      Filter Your Results