Dr. Edward Freeman, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Freeman
3106 S W S Young Dr Ste A109 Killeen, TX 76542

Dr. Edward Freeman, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Killeen, TX. He graduated from Finch University Of Health Sciences Chicago Medical School and specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Freeman accepts

Dr. Freeman accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Freeman's experience treating your condition or procedure

2.3

Dr. Freeman?
Dr. Freeman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Edward Freeman, MD
I had a very bad experience with this doctor and would advise any patient seeking services from him to be very careful. This doctor publicly humiliated me outside his office after going early for my appointment of which he forgot to schedule. He confronted me outside his office like a criminal after paying him $2000 for his services and yet it was his mistake to begin with. I also noticed that he doesnt really know much of what he talks about. I would like the med board/FAA to look into this Doc
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Freeman, MD?
I've had 3 psychiatrists over 21 years. Nothing about his care is standard NOT BOARD CERTIFIED and does not make that apparent, yet charges more than a certified one Did not want 21 years of medical records No psych eval Excessive appts_ Norm is every 3 months, he insists on monthly visits despite lack of med changes and he says I'm doing fine, but suggests I'm not stable Accepts personal calls during visits Doesn't ask how I'm doing Filing a complaint with the Texas Medical Board and BBB
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Freeman, MD?
Once I allowed Dr. Freeman to help me, my perception of him changed. Initially I felt he was too direct... but That’s the thing with having mental health issues... sometimes you just can’t seem to connect the dots....now after a few months with Dr. Freeman I can honestly say I appreciate how he’s helping me get back to connecting... I would 100% recommend Dr. Freeman to anyone having mental health issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Freeman, MD?
Wish I could give a negative rating. This man is a sociopath. Been seeing other mental health providers for 20 years and this guy gave me a completely inaccurate diagnosis after talking to me for 15 minutes but could not give a reason he gave me the diagnosis. Made me feel awful for asking and answering questions. A lesser person battling bigger mental health issues can easily be victimized by him. He gave me a pamphlet on the way out with no explanation. Do not see this in-human.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Freeman, MD?
I have already recommended him to friends. A lot of reviews say he's abrupt and unfriendly. I say he's a no-nonsense psychiatrist who only wants to get to the core of the problem and make sure you're on the meds that work for you. No more no less. Before finding Dr Freeman I had bounced around to several psychiatrists who only took out a Prescription Pad but never tried to find out what work for me. Dr Freeman make sure to get a good history from me and found the meds cover right for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Freeman, MD?
Very pleased. Strait forward, no game playing. He can spot BS a mile away so if that's your thing then forget it. If you want someone to baby you and tell you what you want to hear then go waste your time somewhere else. But, if you want to make some purposeful strides then I would recommend him. If you don't "click", don't give up just just keep looking. Sometimes you have to go through a lot to find the right doctor. Just remember, They work for You! If your not happy then find someone else!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Freeman, MD?
Absolutely the best! Straight forward very professional! If you want a physician that will tell you the truth not what you may want to hear this is your dr! Awesome dr and staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Freeman, MD?
I like Dr. Freeman because he has a good sense of humor, he is wise, and he is practical. He will not lose you in psychological jargon. If you're looking to be babied, do not go to Dr. Freeman. If you want to improve your emotional health, then I strongly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Freeman, MD?
Very unprofessional. After receiving our copay, he decided that my daughter's situation was not easy enough for him to deal and, although the question was not screened at the time the appt was made, he can't see her because she is involved in some legal issues that have absolutely nothing to do with her medical need. Very poor communication and I'd advise against making an appt with this office. We waited 6 weeks for the appt and now we will be starting over with someone else. Shameful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Freeman, MD?
How you feel does not matter , he has to see it for himself . He won't listen to your concerns . No compassion , no decency and very egotistic . Usually when I see this type of character .. It throws a red flag that they really don't know thier stuff ! I was so right and have no interest in ever returning ! Just a opinion ! horroble experience !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Freeman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Freeman?