Dr. Edward Fog, DO

Emergency Medicine | Male

Dr. Edward Fog, DO
Dr. Edward Fog, DO is an emergency medicine doctor who practices in Atlantic City, NJ. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Fog is affiliated with AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center - Atlantic City.

Dr. Fog's Experience

See how Dr. Fog's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fog

Dr. Fog accepts 2 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fog has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fog's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fog to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Fog's Performance
Galloway, NJ |
Dr Fog misdiagnosed me in the ER. He questioned my symptoms and stated "what do you want me to do find something wrong with you?" In the meantime it was right there in the xray. he sent me home with a catheter and said I had an enlarged prostate. I was told to go see my urologist on Monday. He did not believe the amount of pain I was in and it was increasing. I could hardly walk out of ER. I had to return 3 hrs later to see a different ER who believed me, respected me, and admitted me.
in Ocean City, NJ |
Dr. Fog was my attending physician recently at Atlanticare Regional Hospital in Galloway. I had had a miscarriage and had severe bleeding that wouldn't stop. I went to the ER, but was not taken seriously. No one monitored how much blood I was losing. Under Dr. Fog's care I was allowed to bleed profusely for 5-6 hours, at which point I required a blood transfusion. The whole time I was begging them to stop the bleeding, but they kept telling me I had to wait for an OB doctor. I nearly died.
Have you seen Dr. Edward Fog, DO?
Are you Dr. Fog?

Compare Dr. Fog

Dr. Fog's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Emergency Medicine
    •  Board certified in Emergency Medicine

Dr. Fog has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fog's Board Certifications

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Fog does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Fog and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Umdnj-Sch Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Fog does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fog and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Fog does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Fog and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.