Dr. Edward Farrior, MD

Dr. Edward Farrior, MD

Facial Plastic Surgery  ·

Dr. Edward Farrior, MD is a facial plastic surgery specialist in Tampa, FL and has been practicing for 36 years. He specializes in facial plastic surgery, ear, nose, and throat, and more.Read his story

Farrior Plastic Surgery Specialists

2908 W Azeele St

Tampa, FL 33609

• Medicare

Learn about Dr. Farrior

Dr. Farrior's Experience

Dr. Farrior's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

Dr. Farrior's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Farrior "Dr. Edward H. Farrior is a Board Certified Otolaryngologist and Facial Plastic Surgeon serving the Tampa area for more than 20 years."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Farrior "My first experience with Dr. Farrior was 11 years ago after meeting with two other facial plastic surgeons. Dr. Farrior immediately stood out, not only with his professionalism and expertise, but as a leader in his field. I knew as soon as we met, that he was the one I wanted to perform my surgery. I was so impressed with my experience, I have since referred my sister, who was equally pleased with her results. Dr. Farrior and his staff are present through every step of the way, answering any and all questions, and easing any apprehension one might feel throughout the process. My experience with Dr. Farrior and the results that I have received has given me a self-confidence the likes of which I had never before had."

"Dr. Farrior is amazing and has a wonderful staff. My overall experience was GREAT!"

"Overall, the staff was extremely welcoming and attentive. Dr. Farrior made me feel very comfortable with my decision and did a wonderful job!"

"Dr. Edward H. Farrior is a Board Certified Otolaryngologist and Facial Plastic Surgeon serving the Tampa area for more than 20 years. Dr. Farrior is experienced in Rhinoplasty (Nose), Rhytidectomy (Face Lift) and Blepharoplasty (Eye Lid Lift). He is a professional member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the American College of Surgeons and the American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery. Dr. Edward Farrior was also awarded by the Florida Society of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, the Hillsborough County Medical Association and the Hillsborough County Medical Association."

• Facial Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

• University of South Florida - B.A. Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • University of Virginia School of Medicine - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • General Surgery - St. Josephs Mercy Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Otolaryngology - University of Michigan Hospital
  • Tampa Genl Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Farrior has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Farrior does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Farrior and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Farrior's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Farrior to family and friends

Dr. Farrior's Performance

Dr. Farrior is an artist in his field. I couldnt be more happy with my results for rhinoplasty.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
First experience of any kind with surgery and I was really nervous. All turned out great though, love results and now I don't hate being in pictures!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had my chin implant done first and then the rhinoplasty. Looking back, I wish I would have done them at the same time but I was scared. I am over 1 year out from both and could not be happier with my results!!!
Are you Dr. Farrior?