Dr. Edward Farrior, MD

Dr. Edward Farrior, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  |

Dr. Edward Farrior, MD is a cosmetic dermatology doctor who practices in Tampa, FL. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Read his story

Farrior Plastic Surgery Specialists

2908 W Azeele St

Tampa, FL 33609

• Medicare

Learn about Dr. Farrior

See how frequently Dr. Farrior performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
Cancer
Skin Cancer

Dr. Farrior's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Farrior's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Farrior "Edward H. Farrior, MD, FACS is a Board Certified Otolaryngologist and Facial Plastic Surgeon serving the Tampa area for more than 20 years. Dr. Farrior is experienced in Rhinoplasty (Nose), Rhytidectomy (Face Lift) and Blepharoplasty (Eye Lid Lift). He is a professional member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the American College of Surgeons and the American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery. Dr. Edward Farrior was also awarded by the Florida Society of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, the Hillsborough County Medical Association and the Hillsborough County Medical Association. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery American College of Surgeons American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery Florida Society of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Florida Society of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery American Medical Association Florida Medical Association Hillsborough County Medical Association AWARDS & ACCOLADES Florida Society of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Past President, 1997 Hillsborough County Medical Association, Past President, 2003 Hillsborough County Medical Association, Board of Directors, Vice President, 2005-2008 Hillsborough County Medical Association, Vice President 2001- 2002 FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts MasterCard, Visa, and Amex. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Blue Cross Blue Shield Cigna Medicare OFFICE HOURS Monday – Thursday: 8:30AM – 5PM Friday: 8:30AM – 3PM "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Farrior My first experience with Dr. Farrior was 11 years ago after meeting with two other facial plastic surgeons. Dr. Farrior immediately stood out, not only with his professionalism and expertise, but as a leader in his field. I knew as soon as we met, that he was the one I wanted to perform my surgery. I was so impressed with my experience, I have since referred my sister, who was equally pleased with her results. Dr. Farrior and his staff are present through every step of the way, answering any and all questions, and easing any apprehension one might feel throughout the process. My experience with Dr. Farrior and the results that I have received has given me a self-confidence the likes of which I had never before had.

Dr. Farrior is amazing and has a wonderful staff. My overall experience was GREAT!

Overall, the staff was extremely welcoming and attentive. Dr. Farrior made me feel very comfortable with my decision and did a wonderful job!

"At Farrior Plastic Surgery, we offer more than ten decades of combined plastic surgery experience with our welcoming staff and unparalleled service. We understand how difficult the decision to undergo plastic surgery can be, which is why we handle every situation delicately and privately. One of our surgeons will meet with you to discuss all your needs and wishes prior to determining a course of action. We strive to answer all your questions so you can feel confident and secure during your decision making phase when considering surgery. It is our belief that an educated patient that understands what is realistic will have the best results"

• Cosmetic Dermatology

• Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Deafness
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ear Disorders

• Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

• University Of South Florida-B.A. Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • University Of Virginia School Of Medicine-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • General Surgery-St. Josephs Mercy Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Otolaryngology-University Of Michigan Hospital
  • Tampa Genl Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Farrior has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Farrior does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Farrior and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Farrior's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Farrior to family and friends
Dr. Farrior's Performance
Dr. Farrior is an artist in his field. I couldnt be more happy with my results for rhinoplasty.
First experience of any kind with surgery and I was really nervous. All turned out great though, love results and now I don't hate being in pictures!
I had my chin implant done first and then the rhinoplasty. Looking back, I wish I would have done them at the same time but I was scared. I am over 1 year out from both and could not be happier with my results!!!
My first experience with Dr. Farrior was 11 years ago after meeting with two other facial plastic surgeons. Dr. Farrior immediately stood out, not only with his professionalism and expertise, but as a leader in his field. I knew as soon as we met, that he was the one I wanted to perform my surgery. I was so impressed with my experience, I have since referred my sister, who was equally pleased with her results. Dr. Farrior and his staff are present through every step ...
in Tampa, FL |
I would give Dr. Farrior 10 stars if I could! Dr. Farrior performed a septo-rhinoplasty on me a few months ago and I am so thrilled with the results already! Importantly, throughout the entire process Dr. Farrior and his entire team provided excellent care. He is the best!
Have you seen Dr. Edward Farrior, MD?

Visit Dr. Farrior