Dr. Edward Eades, MD

Dr. Edward Eades, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Edward Eades, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Tucson, AZ. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Eades is affiliated with Tucson Medical Center.

Dr. Eades' Experience

See how Dr. Eades' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Eades

Dr. Eades accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Eades has admitting privileges.

Dr. Eades' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eades to family and friends
Dr. Eades' Performance
Sahuarita, AZ |
originally scheduled surgery with another surgeon. After reading the reviews I was completely frightened! I could not take the chance after reading a few negative reviews. I did more research and found Dr. Eades. He was completely thorough in explaining the surgery and how it is done. He even showed me before and after photos . I am 10 days post op & so grateful I decided to go w/ him! Great surgeon. Caring/compassionate!
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Eades is the best! I am a breast cancer survivor and my excellent surgeon Dr. Roeder referred me to this wonderful plastic surgeon! He has almost completed my breast reconstruction and I could not be happier! My husband agrees! Thank you, Dr. Eades, for making me feel human and beautiful again! --Hope
Benson, AZ |
Dr. Eades was recommended by my surgeon in Tuscon for breast reconstruction after having a double mastectomy. He put me right at ease during this stressful time and explained how everything would go so I had no questions. He and his office staff are so caring and professional. I have just finished with everything so will not have to return to his office but will miss everyone there. He is a wonderful surgeon and I had no problems with surgeries and follow ups.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Eades and his staff are compassionate, courteous and genuinely interested in my well-being. He was recommended to me by my breast surgeon and I am forever thankful and grateful.
in Tucson, AZ |
Perfect. Stellar surgeon! competent, lady friendly-what can I say professional all the way around. If I could give him a 10, I would.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Eades has been repairing my chest after a disastrous reconstruction by another surgeon in town. The initial diagnosis was devastating...but after one year and multiple surgeries Dr. Eades has been very successful in rejuvenating my chest making it possible to begin breast reconstruction. He is patient, kind, supportive, and an extremely talented and gifted surgeon. I am so blessed that this gifted surgeon had the generous heart to take me into his practice and help me become whole again.
Have you seen Dr. Edward Eades, MD?
Are you Dr. Eades?

Compare Dr. Eades

}

Dr. Eades' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Eades has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Eades' Board Certifications

Duke University Hospital

Completed in 1989

U Tex Hlth Sci Ctr

Completed in 1986

Dr. Eades does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eades and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery