Dr. Edward Eades, MD

Dr. Edward Eades, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Edward Eades, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Tucson, AZ. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

5700 E Pima St Ste A

Tucson, AZ 85712

Learn about Dr. Eades

See how frequently Dr. Eades performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Reconstruction
Breast Surgical Procedure
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Eades's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Birthmark
  • Breast Ptosis
  • Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Third-Degree Burns

• Nipple Reconstruction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • U Tex Hlth Sci Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Duke University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • U Tex Hlth Sci Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Eades has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Eades does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eades and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Eades' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eades to family and friends
Dr. Eades' Performance
Hereford |
Dr Eades is very personable, professional and his work is wonderful. I have used his services a coupe times and highly recommend him.
Sahuarita, AZ |
originally scheduled surgery with another surgeon. After reading the reviews I was completely frightened! I could not take the chance after reading a few negative reviews. I did more research and found Dr. Eades. He was completely thorough in explaining the surgery and how it is done. He even showed me before and after photos . I am 10 days post op & so grateful I decided to go w/ him! Great surgeon. Caring/compassionate!
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Eades is the best! I am a breast cancer survivor and my excellent surgeon Dr. Roeder referred me to this wonderful plastic surgeon! He has almost completed my breast reconstruction and I could not be happier! My husband agrees! Thank you, Dr. Eades, for making me feel human and beautiful again! --Hope
Benson, AZ |
Dr. Eades was recommended by my surgeon in Tuscon for breast reconstruction after having a double mastectomy. He put me right at ease during this stressful time and explained how everything would go so I had no questions. He and his office staff are so caring and professional. I have just finished with everything so will not have to return to his office but will miss everyone there. He is a wonderful surgeon and I had no problems with surgeries and follow ups.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Eades and his staff are compassionate, courteous and genuinely interested in my well-being. He was recommended to me by my breast surgeon and I am forever thankful and grateful.
in Tucson, AZ |
Perfect. Stellar surgeon! competent, lady friendly-what can I say professional all the way around. If I could give him a 10, I would.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Eades has been repairing my chest after a disastrous reconstruction by another surgeon in town. The initial diagnosis was devastating...but after one year and multiple surgeries Dr. Eades has been very successful in rejuvenating my chest making it possible to begin breast reconstruction. He is patient, kind, supportive, and an extremely talented and gifted surgeon. I am so blessed that this gifted surgeon had the generous heart to take me into his practice and help me become whole again.
Have you seen Dr. Edward Eades, MD?
Are you Dr. Eades?